Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I have a question

Jump to newest

By *ichaelangela OP   Couple
37 weeks ago

notts

Let me set the scene.

You have wanted to meet this person for a long time but always thought you were out of their league, but one day, you bump into them and manage to pluck up the courage to ask them out on a date, and, to your immense surprise, they not only agree but are enthusiastic about having a date night with you.

So, you meet up at a nice little restaurant for the first date and are shown to a nice, intimate little table in a quiet corner, perfect.

Things are going really well, the wine and the chat are flowing nicely when, all of a sudden, you feel a rumbling in the pit of your stomach, the rumble gets quickly more intense until you can not only feel it, but hear it too, and you just know that you have a giant fart brewing very quickly.

all of a sudden, you feel the fart drop into the "departure lounge" you don't know what to do, all you can do at this point is clench, but your fart is ready for this tactic and increases the pressure, you can't let it slip out as it's too powerful and is sure to come out with a massive rasping noise, and anyway, it will smell bad enough to make your dates eyes water, so you clench harder.

You can't excuse yourself and pop to the loo or go outside as you are clenching so hard it will make you walk funny, you just have to clench even harder and hope you can hold it back, you try hard not to squirm in your seat or look uncomfortable.

After a few seconds, oh joy, the pressure is dropping, you have beaten the fart, pressure reduces even more until it has gone altogether, you breath a sigh of relief, crisis avoided and you carry on charming your date.

So. My question is, when you hold in a fart. where does it go???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red333Man
37 weeks ago

Dorchester

Fart heaven

By *inkyropecoupleCouple
37 weeks ago

carluke

research shows that some of this gas is reabsorbed by your body’s blood system and may eventually be let out when you exhale. However, the majority of the gas will remain under pressure inside of you until you’re finally able to release it through a fart or burp, or both

So in summary, hold it in and you’re risking shitty breath

By (user no longer on site)
37 weeks ago

It’s what makes you sneeze.

By *ichaelangela OP   Couple
37 weeks ago

notts

Fart breathe?? Yuk

By *ld StrumpetWoman
37 weeks ago

Telford

Travels up to my brain…and releases as another shit idea

By *rHotNottsMan
37 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I always imagined it just disperses around your inners and rots them. Better out than in, she will understand

Post new Message to Thread