Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ugly or doing something wrong

Jump to newest

By *uiteman2020 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

warsop

Why is it so hard to get reply am I that bad ?? ?? or am I doing something wrong only ever get men messaging me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amierebelMan
38 weeks ago

nae danger.

Possibly the no verification thing pal on this site verifications mean so much to a whole bunch of the people as they're not able to get on the cam and see you're real for themselves they need someone else to have said they met you for them to be OK with it and feel you may be real

Also filters man can stop guys tv/ts couples or woman messaging you to suit your own preferences

By *glyBettyTV/TS
38 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

[Removed by poster at 30/12/23 06:50:16]

By *glyBettyTV/TS
38 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

Change your name by deed poll to "Daz Automatic" & grow a tash.

That way it won't seem weird when you approach women in the supermarket & strike up a conversation querying their choice of washing detergent

By (user no longer on site)
38 weeks ago

Comes with e territory OP. I can't give you any advice sadly.

By *red333Man
38 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Why is it so hard to get reply am I that bad ?? ?? or am I doing something wrong only ever get men messaging me "
maybe involves lots of things including your name quiteman if its meant to be quietman could be your profile your pics your style of messaging its definitely nothing to do with verifications, remember here its about showing personality not dick if you lead with sex to someone you don't know thats an immediate turn off

By *andadbodMan
38 weeks ago

Liverpool

Have a look at your profile, it’s the shop window, anyone looking in will wonder what the hell you’re selling.

Putting lol in your profile text is very off putting for me, what you think is funny others won’t, anyway, it’s very minimal, so maybe rewrite that bit out, couple more pics won’t hurt either, doesn’t have to be full naked or god forbid close ups of your balloon knot, keep it tasteful and with a little mystery.

Also, look for organised social events in your area, these are the key to networking yourself amongst other swingers, Ive had far more success doing that than trying to strike up a conversation on here.

38 weeks ago

"Why is it so hard to get reply am I that bad ?? ?? or am I doing something wrong only ever get men messaging me "

Imagine you walked into a pub and there’s 1000 guys all crowded around 1 woman screaming at her

That’s fabs. 1000 men to 1 woman

It’s almost entirely a numbers game and for most men, it’s not worth the effort

The apps are better, just saying “hi” to pretty girls at the pub is better then all of it

By *hrimper36Couple
38 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

You’re ugly to some and not ugly to others so if rule ugliness out as a reason you are failing on here.

But you are entitled to nothing on here because it’s a swinging site for people who enjoy the libertine lifestyle and not a get your cock wet site.

Of course there will be some who just fuck but for most it’s more than that so maybe just maybe it’s your approach to this lifestyle that your problem.

Best of luck op.

T

By *aitonelMan
38 weeks ago

Liverpool

Nature of the beast as some will likely have already said.

The vast majority of us are not universally attractive. For us it comes down to niche and personal preferences and tastes. And that's not a bad thing in itself, but remember that is the way we define who we like ourselves.

38 weeks ago

"Why is it so hard to get reply am I that bad ?? ?? or am I doing something wrong only ever get men messaging me

Imagine you walked into a pub and there’s 1000 guys all crowded around 1 woman screaming at her

That’s fabs. 1000 men to 1 woman

It’s almost entirely a numbers game and for most men, it’s not worth the effort

The apps are better, just saying “hi” to pretty girls at the pub is better then all of it "

By *partharmonyCouple
38 weeks ago

Ruislip

The better your profile - text, photos and avatar - the more of a shot you have. You also need good banter. How would you say you rate on these things?

By *avexxMan
38 weeks ago

cheshire

i know what it is no cock pictures,,

By *hief_Of_AlwaysMan
38 weeks ago

London or Bedford

*Try ‘n stick to messaging when they’re online.

When they log-off & log back on, your message is likely to be buried amidst the rest

*Attend clubs

*Dont let your lack of success get you down.

I’ve been turnt down by ladies who have Veris from some total munters

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Neither, OP

If you don't want men messaging you, you can use the filters in your settings to turn that off.

Post new Message to Thread