Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Asked this before, but…

Jump to newest

By *oadsafun79 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Milton Keynea

Does increased money make more fanciable?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
38 weeks ago

"Does increased money make more fanciable?"

No

By *hrimper36Couple
38 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

What’s your opinion op?????

T

By *oadsafun79 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Milton Keynea

I would disagree with that, because of women’s and people’s general wishes. Why do you say that?

By *inky_couple2020Couple
38 weeks ago

North West

No. People who flaunt their wealth and thinks it makes them special/different turn us right off. We care about who you are, not the size of your wallet.

By *oadsafun79 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Milton Keynea

That, money, and status, is attractive

By *ycanNightsMan
38 weeks ago

Workington

Does it to you?

38 weeks ago

North West

"That, money, and status, is attractive "

It's really not.

By *oadsafun79 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Milton Keynea

Flaunting is different. Attraction to wealth is normality!?!

38 weeks ago

North West

"Flaunting is different. Attraction to wealth is normality!?!"

Anyone who thinks their wealth makes them more attractive is flaunting. Anyone expecting specific treatment or reaction from others due to their wealth is flaunting.

It's singularly unattractive and off-putting.

Attraction to wealth is not across the board. I'm attracted to intelligent, interesting people who are physically attractive to me. I couldn't give a gif as to if they were wealthy.

By *ad NannaWoman
38 weeks ago

East London

How someone gets the money makes them attractive to me.

I know some quite well off men I'm repulsed by.

By *oadsafun79 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Milton Keynea

Love this! So true! However, growth in intelligence should grow wealth. And why should wealth only be be viewed im monetary ways? I have money, but two masters and almost a doctorate - how am I rich?

By *oadsafun79 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Milton Keynea

Why repulsed?

38 weeks ago

North West

"Love this! So true! However, growth in intelligence should grow wealth. And why should wealth only be be viewed im monetary ways? I have money, but two masters and almost a doctorate - how am I rich?"

My husband is an incredibly intelligent man. Incredibly. Savant level in some respects. His monetary income is below the UK median and substantially less than mine. He nor I care about his specific pay level. It's irrelevant and neither of us is driven to do our jobs by the salary level. If we were primarily motivated by money, we'd never have pursued our careers. I'm waffling.

Anyway, salary/income, wealth and intelligence are completely disconnected for me/us.

By *hrimper36Couple
38 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

Reply + quote are your friends op and can help your thread flow and let people know who you are replying to.

Intelligence and wealth and six years a fabber make great green arrow reading.

Have a great weekend.

T

38 weeks ago

North West

"Love this! So true! However, growth in intelligence should grow wealth. And why should wealth only be be viewed im monetary ways? I have money, but two masters and almost a doctorate - how am I rich?"

Your OP specifically stated money. You asked the question, you've got an answer.

Having various degrees does not necessarily make you intelligent either! I've met some very dense people who have managed to acquire degrees. And some incredibly intelligent people who did not acquire any/many formal qualifications.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
38 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

In short, no

By *amierebelMan
38 weeks ago

nae danger.

Are you hoping to attract someone based on how wealthy you may be ?

By *oadsafun79 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Milton Keynea

I love your waffle, and I’m agree - post marriage.

However, pre-marriage, women no longer want a deer beater or lion killer, that’s irrelevant nowadays. Comfort is different, and sadly monified (if that’s a word).

38 weeks ago

Accomplishing higher education should make you proud. It’s knowledge no one can take from you. Having that education doesn’t make you, on its own, any better than anyone else. If you’re considering that wealth = more desirable/more fanciable you’re likely to be well disappointed when others don’t have the same measure.

I have known people who have master’s and lack common sense, and problem solving skills. To me, they are not intelligent simply because they acquired a degree. Intelligence is more than just completing studies. Equally, there are loads of well off people who have less education and have managed to have impressive wealth. Education itself is not directly synonymous with wealth. You have to be creative, use your education, think outside the box, and be financially clever to make big ££, IMO; however, loads of £££ in the bank doesn’t make you better than anyone with less.

By *oadsafun79 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Milton Keynea

Doesn’t wealth show power and ability? Why are these not attributed to pass on? What do you want to pass on?

By *oadsafun79 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Milton Keynea

There are too many answers to this, that I’d love to explore - pm if you’d like to! So love this!

38 weeks ago

"Doesn’t wealth show power and ability? Why are these not attributed to pass on? What do you want to pass on?"

Money talks as they say. It can certain open doors with more ease as compared to someone with less money but wealth is not a measure, to me, or solely money. You can be financial well off and be a miserable sod without friends, depressed, and lonely and that doesn’t make you live a life of wealth. You can be rich with friends and family, and little money, but live a fulfilling, rich life.

The way you treat others and especially view others around you is another great measure of wealth.

By *gent CoulsonMan
38 weeks ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Simple answer No

38 weeks ago

North West

"I love your waffle, and I’m agree - post marriage.

However, pre-marriage, women no longer want a deer beater or lion killer, that’s irrelevant nowadays. Comfort is different, and sadly monified (if that’s a word)."

Mate, we've been together since sixth form. He worked weekends in a chip shop for cash and a free meal. Pre marriage, his work paid next to fuck all and not long after, he went back to uni to retrain. Money was scarce and has been for a huge portion of our nearly 20 year relationship. And guess what? I wouldn't change a thing. I have the absolute best husband in the world and no-one will ever change my mind on that.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
38 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Doesn’t wealth show power and ability? Why are these not attributed to pass on? What do you want to pass on?"

What does passing on have to do with fancying someone?

38 weeks ago

North West

No, wealth does not show power or ability. Lots of people inherit wealth. They do bugger all to acquire it and only THINK they have power due to their bank balance. Why would anyone want to exercise power over others like that? I despair of this world, I really do.

By *oadsafun79 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Milton Keynea

Maybe the point has been missed? I’m simply asking if fact is fact…and we all hate to admit it, finances make a difference!

I’ve lived the life of pretending, on both sides. Why do we ignore reality?

38 weeks ago

North West

What do I want to pass on? Social skills, love, kindness, a work ethic, a box full of photographs and family history knowledge, my Grandad's battered old rocking chair and an interest in horse riding. Probably a few other things too.

The person who I have looked up to the most in my life and who influenced me the most was my Grandad. He was born into grinding poverty and never gained any school qualifications, though he did professional exams later in life. And by god, was he intelligent. Kind. Generous. Hard working. Inspirational. A bigger man at 5ft 4in than most.

38 weeks ago

North West

"Maybe the point has been missed? I’m simply asking if fact is fact…and we all hate to admit it, finances make a difference!

I’ve lived the life of pretending, on both sides. Why do we ignore reality?"

The OP: "Does increased money make more fanciable?"

What point has been missed by we mere mortals?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
38 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Maybe the point has been missed? I’m simply asking if fact is fact…and we all hate to admit it, finances make a difference!

So you're stating that money makes someone more attractive? And that anyone who disagrees is ignoring reality? Rather than asking a question.

By *oadsafun79 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Milton Keynea

"What do I want to pass on? Social skills, love, kindness, a work ethic, a box full of photographs and family history knowledge, my Grandad's battered old rocking chair and an interest in horse riding. Probably a few other things too.

The person who I have looked up to the most in my life and who influenced me the most was my Grandad. He was born into grinding poverty and never gained any school qualifications, though he did professional exams later in life. And by god, was he intelligent. Kind. Generous. Hard working. Inspirational. A bigger man at 5ft 4in than most. "

Questioning someone else and their ability should never be done. We are all capable on our own levels!

By *rRiosMan
38 weeks ago

dublin

“You gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women”

Personally, I think it helps with long term. Can’t imagine people care with short term. I’m rich af and it hasn’t helped me a jot on here

38 weeks ago

North West

"What do I want to pass on? Social skills, love, kindness, a work ethic, a box full of photographs and family history knowledge, my Grandad's battered old rocking chair and an interest in horse riding. Probably a few other things too.

The person who I have looked up to the most in my life and who influenced me the most was my Grandad. He was born into grinding poverty and never gained any school qualifications, though he did professional exams later in life. And by god, was he intelligent. Kind. Generous. Hard working. Inspirational. A bigger man at 5ft 4in than most.

Questioning someone else and their ability should never be done. We are all capable on our own levels!"

Are you on the Bollinger? You might want to put it away now because what's coming out makes no sense.

By *ad NannaWoman
38 weeks ago

East London

"Why repulsed?"

Because of how they got their money.

By *ad NannaWoman
38 weeks ago

East London

For a life partner many factors would be involved.

38 weeks ago

Of course it does.

As they say in the real world, "money buys happiness".

38 weeks ago

Kind of. If you to pull a gold digger, it’s easiest with riches and a flash cock extension of a car.

And I reckon the financial security to provide for a woman and future family is a big deal.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
38 weeks ago

Leeds

No if the only thing you’ve got going for you is a bit of brass then I’m guess you have the personality of a dog shite.

The mr

By *ablo minibar123Woman
38 weeks ago

Never once has financial status ever made me more attracted to anyone, sometimes it's the exact opposite. A high financial status can sometimes cause some people to have such an entitled horrible attitude that I hate with a passion.

38 weeks ago

MY money is attractive to me.

Yours or anyone else's isn't.

I have never asked or wanted or even had a guy spend money on me buying fancy crap or taking me out to expensive places. It doesn't even factor into what I want.

Now a pretty penis on the other hand...

By *ealitybitesMan
38 weeks ago

Belfast

I've watched Saltburn and there were no attractive people living there.

Very little intelligence either.

Being wealthy is one thing but using wealth as a usp is about as crass as whipping your dick out in the pub.

38 weeks ago

100%

Some ladies trowing themselfs out on the pavement begging please to let it suck it for a tenner ...

Try near Chelsea n Fulham ...

In Brixton and Stockwell areas.

Is the Ultimate Rich man world .

By *red333Man
38 weeks ago

Dorchester

Yes but for the wrong reasons a fool and his money are easily parted

38 weeks ago

No

By *acksparrow99Man
38 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

Only if it is spent on making yourself more desirable.

38 weeks ago

"Reply + quote are your friends op and can help your thread flow and let people know who you are replying to.

Intelligence and wealth and six years a fabber make great green arrow reading.

Have a great weekend.

T"

seen!!

38 weeks ago

For me no it's never been a factor.

By *hrimper36Couple
38 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

"There are too many answers to this, that I’d love to explore - pm if you’d like to! So love this!"

And here is the reason for the thread just good old fashioned click bait.

Op I’m mega rich with a massive cock.

*im not and I haven’t but hey it’s the internet.*

T

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
38 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

This is a far more complex question than I have the time to offer an answer to.

Do long nipples and empty boobs make a woman more fanciable ?

Money , Superficial Features .....? What's the diff ?

People fancy what they fancy.

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

So what you're asking is, if we agree that your position is "facts" and "reality", then should we agree with facts and reality?

I reject the premise of the question. Next.

38 weeks ago

Absolutely

Dunno why people deny it

Money is very attractive in a guy

By *stwo2023Couple
38 weeks ago

Worcester

Let's ask the lovely Debbie magee what first attracted her to millionaire magician Paul Daniels

By *lik and PaulCouple
38 weeks ago

Flagrante

Its your reality

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think there are several layers into the supposed "reality" that wealth and status correlate with sexual attraction.

People want to survive, ideally thrive, and people want to be comfortable. That requires money.

When certain groups had less employment rights/when people are younger/during periods of instability, people will rely on people who can get them there. Is that attraction or desperation? I'll let you answer that.

However, we're on a swinging site. The question isn't "how do I survive", it's "who, if anyone, do I want to bang". I'm not going to try to fuck someone who's about to be chucked out of their house or can't afford a place to go and shower, but other than that I don't give a solitary fuck, your finances are your own goddamn business.

By *xposedInTheMaleMan
38 weeks ago

Cap d'Agde

Money is only attractive if there's a chance you'll get some of it. So in a marriage partner yes, but in a swinging partner no.

The things that get you money are attractive. Things like self-confidence, charisma and to a small extent intelligence.

By *amierebelMan
38 weeks ago

nae danger.

"Let's ask the lovely Debbie magee what first attracted her to millionaire magician Paul Daniels "

Very good point Hugh heffner aswell, money can buy pussy

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Let's ask the lovely Debbie magee what first attracted her to millionaire magician Paul Daniels

Very good point Hugh heffner aswell, money can buy pussy "

It might be true that men can attract more women by having money, whether through a genuine financial transaction or otherwise.

But the way this - and so many of these statements - are worded, it's as though "pussy" is an inanimate object incapable of decision making, rather than a part of a person.

Relationships forming isn't a natural phenomenon like gravity, it's an interaction between two human beings.

And it's interesting that some guys are insisting that it's like gravity, when the pussy holders are saying otherwise. Or are we back to being disembodied organs?

38 weeks ago

"Let's ask the lovely Debbie magee what first attracted her to millionaire magician Paul Daniels

Very good point Hugh heffner aswell, money can buy pussy "

Debbie loved Paul for Paul.

Hugh's wives have claimed all kinds of bad feelings against him.

By *ildo_swagginsthe3rdWoman
38 weeks ago

Wales

Being able to support yourself financially and having retirement plans is attractive.

Having excess and being a twat with it isn't.

38 weeks ago

Are you hoping to find a 22 year old Spanish nanny?

By *ndrew CareyMan
38 weeks ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

No.

No amount of money can make up for a shitty personality.

38 weeks ago

I have had one women on here in the past tell me she only meets people who earn 6 figures, and that if I didn't, I should quit chatting...which I found rather rude.

But she was a one off to be fair. Nobody else has ever asked how much I earn

38 weeks ago

"Does increased money make more fanciable?

Are you hoping to find a 22 year old Spanish nanny?"

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I have had one women on here in the past tell me she only meets people who earn 6 figures, and that if I didn't, I should quit chatting...which I found rather rude.

But she was a one off to be fair. Nobody else has ever asked how much I earn"

There are things one might infer when meeting people.

My strong suspicion (no I've never fucking asked!) is that I've met people across almost the entire wealth spectrum.

I've met incredible people whose sheets are threadbare and whose sheets are newish and probably cost amounts of money that make me want to cry and/ or vomit. And whose possessions go along with that.

The important thing is the people, not the fucking possessions, and I can't believe that this actually needs to be said in 2023 for the love of god.

By *batMan
38 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Wealth in itself doesn't make someone more attractive and can actually lead some people thinking they are something special, when they're not. Very unattractive.

But what it can do is allow people to present themselves better. Nicer clothes, good haircut, be in some great places (a posh hotel or resort always seems to increase libido!).

So used wisely, a bit of extra cash can make you seem more attractive. But for me attraction goes deeper than appearances.

Gbat

By *atricia ParnelWoman
38 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Nope

I look for emotional wealth not financial

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman
38 weeks ago

In the clouds

Probably right, I'm poor as poo and ugly as shit

By *amierebelMan
38 weeks ago

nae danger.

It might be true that men can attract more women by having money, whether through a genuine financial transaction or otherwise.

But the way this - and so many of these statements - are worded, it's as though "pussy" is an inanimate object incapable of decision making, rather than a part of a person.

Relationships forming isn't a natural phenomenon like gravity, it's an interaction between two human beings.

And it's interesting that some guys are insisting that it's like gravity, when the pussy holders are saying otherwise. Or are we back to being disembodied organs?"

I didnt actually mean to offend with that however that is the case for "some" people and its increasing more as the years go on where financial gain is a reason for a relationship

I do think some vagina owners can sell there genitals to someone they wouldn't find attractive without the wealth.

That said I'd also say funny gets the fanny aswell and I will add the apology for that one already

38 weeks ago

"Probably right, I'm poor as poo and ugly as shit"

You're definitely not ugly. I can see that with my eyes haha

But I'm in that very boat. Skint and a mutant. Makes "send a face pic" an interesting affair. I usually have to offer to pay for dry cleaning once they've finished being sick haha

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

And it's interesting that some guys are insisting that it's like gravity, when the pussy holders are saying otherwise. Or are we back to being disembodied organs?

I didnt actually mean to offend with that however that is the case for "some" people and its increasing more as the years go on where financial gain is a reason for a relationship

I do think some vagina owners can sell there genitals to someone they wouldn't find attractive without the wealth.

That said I'd also say funny gets the fanny aswell and I will add the apology for that one already "

Is it really increasing?

Given the reduction in the gender pay gap, I would imagine that there's less need.

If I'd grown up in my grandparents' time, I'm sure I would have allowed myself to be sold off like a cow at market, because my prospects for supporting myself would have been close to non-existent.

Fortunately I don't have that problem.

By *urve_your_enthusiasmWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester

No. I'm an independent woman and always felt odd about having guys paying for drinks/meals etc when on dates. The person matters the most, not what's in their bank account.

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"No. I'm an independent woman and always felt odd about having guys paying for drinks/meals etc when on dates. The person matters the most, not what's in their bank account."

On the rare occasion that guys insist, I get the cheapest thing on the menu - because on the rarer occasion they get entitled over the vast sums of money they spent on me, I laugh in their faces, because it was half a pint of lemonade

By *ellinever70Woman
38 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"No. I'm an independent woman and always felt odd about having guys paying for drinks/meals etc when on dates. The person matters the most, not what's in their bank account."

I'm an independent woman too

But I don't have any issue with a guy paying for a drink or a meal. I'll do likewise if we go out again

By *stwo2023Couple
38 weeks ago

Worcester

And it's interesting that some guys are insisting that it's like gravity, when the pussy holders are saying otherwise. Or are we back to being disembodied organs?"

To be fair to him he said can, not will - implying that not all women will be seated by wealth but it does happen. It cannot be denied.

I think that the majority of women on fab are more aware of their worth as humans and more able to articulate that, hence the very strong 'no' to this question. I feel if you asked outside of this little world the answer may swing a bit more the other way.

Evie

By *urve_your_enthusiasmWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester

"No. I'm an independent woman and always felt odd about having guys paying for drinks/meals etc when on dates. The person matters the most, not what's in their bank account.

On the rare occasion that guys insist, I get the cheapest thing on the menu - because on the rarer occasion they get entitled over the vast sums of money they spent on me, I laugh in their faces, because it was half a pint of lemonade "

Exactly!

By *stwo2023Couple
38 weeks ago

Worcester

Being an independent woman doesn't mean not accepting generosity from others. It's knowing you don't need to accept it. It gets awful tiresome when someone just wants to treat another person but they keep refusing out of some fie hard independence need. Maybe you buy the next thing or do something else for you both.

Evie

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

38 weeks ago

East Sussex

Status and wealth is undeniably attractive to certain people. It always has been.

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"No. I'm an independent woman and always felt odd about having guys paying for drinks/meals etc when on dates. The person matters the most, not what's in their bank account.

Being an independent woman doesn't mean not accepting generosity from others. It's knowing you don't need to accept it. It gets awful tiresome when someone just wants to treat another person but they keep refusing out of some fie hard independence need. Maybe you buy the next thing or do something else for you both.

Evie "

But some of us don't *want* to accept it. I find the whole thing about as attractive as a fetid turd in an unflushed toilet.

By *amierebelMan
38 weeks ago

nae danger.

Think I'm getting mainly at the gold diggers only fans and wishlists people im not saying there's not always been prostitution but I know for a fact ladies these days can literally get money of men for literally nothing I seen it happen in my house few months back (actually sickened me)

I'm also not saying that every lady is like that but I'd certainly say the younger generations of female know theres men with money out there and they'll part with it quite easily if they think there's even a hint of a chance getting some action

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

38 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Think I'm getting mainly at the gold diggers only fans and wishlists people im not saying there's not always been prostitution but I know for a fact ladies these days can literally get money of men for literally nothing I seen it happen in my house few months back (actually sickened me)

I'm also not saying that every lady is like that but I'd certainly say the younger generations of female know theres men with money out there and they'll part with it quite easily if they think there's even a hint of a chance getting some action "

What sickened you about it?

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Think I'm getting mainly at the gold diggers only fans and wishlists people im not saying there's not always been prostitution but I know for a fact ladies these days can literally get money of men for literally nothing I seen it happen in my house few months back (actually sickened me)

I'm also not saying that every lady is like that but I'd certainly say the younger generations of female know theres men with money out there and they'll part with it quite easily if they think there's even a hint of a chance getting some action "

In my grandmothers' and great-grandmothers' day, if they didn't attach themselves to a man (husband, father, brother, son, usually), they'd fucking starve.

Now some women choose things and men choose to engage in that, and the problem is worse somehow because...?

38 weeks ago

I think people forget what wealth is too

As if everyone’s just thinking “am I attracted to numbers on their bank balance”

Wealth means a man in a really well fitted suit, fresh hair cut and perfect teeth

It means the best aftershave that you can smell all night

It means “put something nice on, we’re going out for dinner” texts

It means a taxi to dinner and a taxi home

It means never having to worry about most of the big issues in life

If I’m honest, I think most people are afraid of wealth, because they know it’s attractive, which means they’ll be held to a higher standard that they don’t think they can hold up to

A poor guy isn’t going anywhere. Not as many options or resources. He’s nice and safe. No ones going to try and steal your poor man

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think people forget what wealth is too

As if everyone’s just thinking “am I attracted to numbers on their bank balance”

Wealth means a man in a really well fitted suit, fresh hair cut and perfect teeth

It means the best aftershave that you can smell all night

It means “put something nice on, we’re going out for dinner” texts

It means a taxi to dinner and a taxi home

It means never having to worry about most of the big issues in life

If I’m honest, I think most people are afraid of wealth, because they know it’s attractive, which means they’ll be held to a higher standard that they don’t think they can hold up to

A poor guy isn’t going anywhere. Not as many options or resources. He’s nice and safe. No ones going to try and steal your poor man "

You keep telling yourself, if it makes you feel better.

By *amierebelMan
38 weeks ago

nae danger.

I'm also not saying that every lady is like that but I'd certainly say the younger generations of female know theres men with money out there and they'll part with it quite easily if they think there's even a hint of a chance getting some action

In my grandmothers' and great-grandmothers' day, if they didn't attach themselves to a man (husband, father, brother, son, usually), they'd fucking starve.

Now some women choose things and men choose to engage in that, and the problem is worse somehow because...?"

Days have changed a whole lot since then though there would still been Street walkers, you seem to be taking this as I'm saying your vagina can be bought rather than the fact that "some" vaginas can be bought, I've already explained why it's worse I'm sure as you keep referring to your grandmother's days her wee friend wasn't selling her gash on only fans or asking someone go buy them some items of their wishlist on the promises they'll get fuck them in it aswell as prostition/goldigger it's worse as there's certainly an increase there's profiles on this site that offers most these services itself one just before Xmas itself being so secretive but essentially asking who wants screw his misses won't say on here what they want in return curiosity got better me and found it was indeed cash but that couple wanted go WhatsApp rather than say on here as against site rules reported but profile has many verifications so guess what..... profile remains selling content or people selling themselfs is become so normalised

By *avexxMan
38 weeks ago

cheshire

no it doesnt,,

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
38 weeks ago

chichester

Yes for some and no for some

By *aitonelMan
38 weeks ago

Liverpool

It's going to play it's part on some level.

By *onguiliciousMan
38 weeks ago

Northallerton

Why don’t you ask Bernie Ecclestone! Lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

38 weeks ago

East Sussex

Now some women choose things and men choose to engage in that, and the problem is worse somehow because...?

Days have changed a whole lot since then though there would still been Street walkers, you seem to be taking this as I'm saying your vagina can be bought rather than the fact that "some" vaginas can be bought, I've already explained why it's worse I'm sure as you keep referring to your grandmother's days her wee friend wasn't selling her gash on only fans or asking someone go buy them some items of their wishlist on the promises they'll get fuck them in it aswell as prostition/goldigger it's worse as there's certainly an increase there's profiles on this site that offers most these services itself one just before Xmas itself being so secretive but essentially asking who wants screw his misses won't say on here what they want in return curiosity got better me and found it was indeed cash but that couple wanted go WhatsApp rather than say on here as against site rules reported but profile has many verifications so guess what..... profile remains selling content or people selling themselfs is become so normalised "

Firstly report people asking for money on here. If they're asking off site fab admin can't do anything.

Secondly who's worse the person asking for money or the person giving it?

By *r99mr99Man
38 weeks ago

Ealing

In the sense that it often leads to nicer clothes, house,. restaurants, opportunities in sure it plays a part.

But is someone hotter because they're rich? No.

By *amierebelMan
38 weeks ago

nae danger.

As stated I did report it

Both are just as bad but I'd actually pick and say the one giving it as once received its like oooh that was easy let me do it again

I'd also be reporting profiles all day If was for only fans or the wishlist side of things

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

38 weeks ago

East Sussex

"As stated I did report it

Both are just as bad but I'd actually pick and say the one giving it as once received its like oooh that was easy let me do it again

I'd also be reporting profiles all day If was for only fans or the wishlist side of things "

It's got nothing to do with amount of verifications. Admin don't automatically suspend a profile. They usually issue a warning first

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Days have changed a whole lot since then though there would still been Street walkers, you seem to be taking this as I'm saying your vagina can be bought rather than the fact that "some" vaginas can be bought, I've already explained why it's worse I'm sure as you keep referring to your grandmother's days her wee friend wasn't selling her gash on only fans or asking someone go buy them some items of their wishlist on the promises they'll get fuck them in it aswell as prostition/goldigger it's worse as there's certainly an increase there's profiles on this site that offers most these services itself one just before Xmas itself being so secretive but essentially asking who wants screw his misses won't say on here what they want in return curiosity got better me and found it was indeed cash but that couple wanted go WhatsApp rather than say on here as against site rules reported but profile has many verifications so guess what..... profile remains selling content or people selling themselfs is become so normalised "

So because the internet didn't exist in my grandmother's day, women didn't have to attach themselves to men to survive, regardless of attraction or anything else?

Oh honey.

Some women are *choosing* to engage in sex work - a profession which has existed both as a choice and otherwise since ancient times - and some men are *choosing* to be part of the market for that.

My grandmother's wee friend, as you so delicately put it, might have had to sell her body to survive because she didn't have the access to education, employment, or welfare that I do, or marry an abusive man with no recourse, or... starve.

But I'm sure OnlyFans is bad because some men can't control themselves and exercise personal responsibility.

By *amierebelMan
38 weeks ago

nae danger.

I'd also be reporting profiles all day If was for only fans or the wishlist side of things

It's got nothing to do with amount of verifications. Admin don't automatically suspend a profile. They usually issue a warning first"

Makes perfect sense benefit of the doubt and that I guess

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

38 weeks ago

East Sussex

It's got nothing to do with amount of verifications. Admin don't automatically suspend a profile. They usually issue a warning first

Makes perfect sense benefit of the doubt and that I guess "

We're all entitled to that

By *amierebelMan
38 weeks ago

nae danger.

Days have changed a whole lot since then though there would still been Street walkers, you seem to be taking this as I'm saying your vagina can be bought rather than the fact that "some" vaginas can be bought, I've already explained why it's worse I'm sure as you keep referring to your grandmother's days her wee friend wasn't selling her gash on only fans or asking someone go buy them some items of their wishlist on the promises they'll get fuck them in it aswell as prostition/goldigger it's worse as there's certainly an increase there's profiles on this site that offers most these services itself one just before Xmas itself being so secretive but essentially asking who wants screw his misses won't say on here what they want in return curiosity got better me and found it was indeed cash but that couple wanted go WhatsApp rather than say on here as against site rules reported but profile has many verifications so guess what..... profile remains selling content or people selling themselfs is become so normalised

So because the internet didn't exist in my grandmother's day, women didn't have to attach themselves to men to survive, regardless of attraction or anything else?

Oh honey.

Some women are *choosing* to engage in sex work - a profession which has existed both as a choice and otherwise since ancient times - and some men are *choosing* to be part of the market for that.

My grandmother's wee friend, as you so delicately put it, might have had to sell her body to survive because she didn't have the access to education, employment, or welfare that I do, or marry an abusive man with no recourse, or... starve.

But I'm sure OnlyFans is bad because some men can't control themselves and exercise personal responsibility."

I already know prostitution existed back then sweetheart,

I'm sure we will just agree to disagree on this all as tbh it's only going to go in circles both going believe we're the one that's correct so essentially what would be the point.

Have a nice day

By *amierebelMan
38 weeks ago

nae danger.

Makes perfect sense benefit of the doubt and that I guess

We're all entitled to that "

Absolutely

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Oh honey.

But I'm sure OnlyFans is bad because some men can't control themselves and exercise personal responsibility.

I already know prostitution existed back then sweetheart,

I'm sure we will just agree to disagree on this all as tbh it's only going to go in circles both going believe we're the one that's correct so essentially what would be the point.

Have a nice day "

I'm glad you're missing my point entirely, buttercup.

By *r99mr99Man
38 weeks ago

Ealing

Well this escalated quickly

38 weeks ago

"Well this escalated quickly "

Didn't it just

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
38 weeks ago

Stockport

On the rare occasion that guys insist, I get the cheapest thing on the menu - because on the rarer occasion they get entitled over the vast sums of money they spent on me, I laugh in their faces, because it was half a pint of lemonade

Exactly!"

Lemonade is bloody expensive in pubs and restaurants!

38 weeks ago

No. Especially if you have a twin.

Post new Message to Thread