Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Geeks Assemble!

Jump to newest

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ey up good folks

With Ncuti Gatwa now having taken the reigns as the 15th Doctor, it’s time to look back over the many years of Dr Who as I pose unto you the immortal question:

In your opinion, who was the best ever Doctor?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avinaTVTV/TS
38 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Matt Smith. Obviously.

Feel free to close the thread.

By *agic johnsonMan
38 weeks ago

morden

Tom baker by a mile

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
38 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

David Tennant

By (user no longer on site)
38 weeks ago

Matt Smith, I know I say I'm only into femboys but if Matt Smith asked me out it would be an immediate yes. Plus I just enjoyed him and David Tennant as the doctor, they were just class. Ahhh nostalgia, I loved growing up to those two on the TV...Jesus Christ, the Television, does anyone remember watching television? Oh those were the days. Hard drives in our computers, televisions, halo, call of duty...ahh, the good old times.

38 weeks ago

Peter Davidson, it started with him for some reason..as young'un the good Dr wasn't even on my radar for along time..then one sunny Saturday afternoon I got drawn in and hooked...

Of the more recent Doctors Christopher Eccleston is the only one I had time for really...Tennant's ok I suppose

38 weeks ago

Tom Baker always

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

"David Tennant "

Seconded.

38 weeks ago

Christopher Ecclestone - clearly. He was the least human of them all and it worked perfectly

By *aitonelMan
38 weeks ago

Liverpool

The original run was before my time, so I never really got in to it all that much on a level to enjoy the actors as the doctor.

So it's down to Tennant and Smith for me, and Smith wins out ever so slightly. It's going to get complex if I go in to much detail as to exactly why.

Short version is, I didn't like Rose as a character, which tainted Eccleston for me. Tarnished Tennant too a bit, redeemed by Martha and especially Donna of course.

Post new Message to Thread