Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If you could improve

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
38 weeks ago

One of your personality traits what would it be and why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
38 weeks ago

Perseverance perhaps. That's still work in progress

T

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
38 weeks ago

London

I would turn my motivation up a notch, struggling to care enough to get stuff done.

By *esafinadOHolyNightMan
38 weeks ago

Belfast

I'd improve my confidence for sure. I can talk to folks, I can flirt with woman, I can walk with my head held high, but inside I'm always self critical and filled with self doubt

By *inchyorksMan
38 weeks ago

huddersfield

I'd get rid of my imposter syndrome straight away, closely followed my awesome skill of procrastination!!

By *BWLOVER1965Man
38 weeks ago

My Own Little World

Temper

Quite short with people

Sometimes

By *avinaTVTV/TS
38 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I'd be less impatient with people. It's a horrible character trait.

38 weeks ago

Is this like character levelling up in Skyrim?

38 weeks ago

I’m not great at standing up for myself until I’m really pushed to my limits. I’d like to change that.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
38 weeks ago

London

"I'd get rid of my imposter syndrome straight away, closely followed my awesome skill of procrastination!!"

Imposter syndrome is doable, just remind yourself that everyone at every level is totally fucking winging it and there is no upper limit to incompetence

38 weeks ago

Be less impatient with people

Miss S x

By *oppleWangerMan
38 weeks ago

Gods Country

My attention span - it’s very short (ADHD)

38 weeks ago

"I would turn my motivation up a notch, struggling to care enough to get stuff done."

It's hard sometimes isn't it. I have all these grand ideas of what I want to do when I finish work, and then I sit down and it's game over

By *unkmiMan
38 weeks ago

Oswestry

"One of your personality traits what would it be and why?"

Insecurity and defensiveness

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

I’d be gentler and kinder to people. I’m a fucking hellcat… maybe

38 weeks ago

"I'd improve my confidence for sure. I can talk to folks, I can flirt with woman, I can walk with my head held high, but inside I'm always self critical and filled with self doubt "

I think alot of people are like that. I used to be very unconfident, then I pretended I was confident, people started becoming confident in me, which made me confident.

I think its healthy to be self critical to a point, you don't want to be one of these people that goes through life thinking they are 100% correct 100% of the time

By *lam granWoman
38 weeks ago

falkirk

Less reactive to fucking arseholes.

It's difficult though.

Cause they're fucking arseholes.

By *unkmiMan
38 weeks ago

Oswestry

"I'd improve my confidence for sure. I can talk to folks, I can flirt with woman, I can walk with my head held high, but inside I'm always self critical and filled with self doubt "

Yep me too

By *unkmiMan
38 weeks ago

Oswestry

[Removed by poster at 29/12/23 12:09:44]

38 weeks ago

"Is this like character levelling up in Skyrim? "

This should be the title of the thread

38 weeks ago

"I’m not great at standing up for myself until I’m really pushed to my limits. I’d like to change that. "

Maybe that's a sign of kindness?

38 weeks ago

"My attention span - it’s very short (ADHD)"
oh I'm with you, just been diagnosed and waiting for treatment. Are you on meds? If so, how do you find them?

38 weeks ago

"Less reactive to fucking arseholes.

It's difficult though.

Cause they're fucking arseholes. "

Yeh I don't think fellas get the full gravity of what it's like being a lady in places like this.

38 weeks ago

"Be less impatient with people

Miss S x"

People can be hard work though can't they

I'm probably too patient with people, but then again im lucky i don't cross paths with too many that cause me any stress

By *red333Man
38 weeks ago

Dorchester

I'd be less sarky and more interested in the sex side of the site, I'd be more inclusive of people with say bi polar or depression and I'd definitely be more loveable

38 weeks ago

Confidence, even though I am the absolute personification of a masculine manly alpha male ( :3 ), I do feel like my confidence could definitely do with work.

And why? Well, I wanna chat to more femboys and women but I'm too much of a subby bitch to initiate a sexual conversation. All I talk to them about when I open up is video games and sport which only seems to attract femboys.

38 weeks ago

Miss S x

I'm probably too patient with people, but then again im lucky i don't cross paths with too many that cause me any stress"

Ermmmm... Just a tad

Like people who can't drive, walk super slow, rude etc can't be doing with it

Miss S x

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

"My attention span - it’s very short (ADHD) oh I'm with you, just been diagnosed and waiting for treatment. Are you on meds? If so, how do you find them?"

In the sofa cushions usually

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

"I'd be less sarky and more interested in the sex side of the site, I'd be more inclusive of people with say bi polar or depression and I'd definitely be more loveable "

You could not be more lovable if you tried, Fred.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
38 weeks ago

London

"My attention span - it’s very short (ADHD) oh I'm with you, just been diagnosed and waiting for treatment. Are you on meds? If so, how do you find them?"

Also ADHD, started taking meds a year or so ago. It's been life changing.

38 weeks ago

Miss S x

I'm probably too patient with people, but then again im lucky i don't cross paths with too many that cause me any stress

Ermmmm... Just a tad

Miss S x"

Oh I'm with you on rudeness, I can't stand it.

I got called rude the other day on here for the first time in my life by somebody telling me to show them my cock, I ask for a recent photo and made a joke about the one they sent being 2 years old.

I over use smilies as I have a dry sense of humour and that's how I show I'm taking the piss, and couldn't understand how I was the rude one.

Then I read them back and realised all off my smilies were double questions marks, so it just ended up looking like I was being double judgmental.

38 weeks ago

"My attention span - it’s very short (ADHD) oh I'm with you, just been diagnosed and waiting for treatment. Are you on meds? If so, how do you find them?

Also ADHD, started taking meds a year or so ago. It's been life changing."

That's great to hear, I got my diagnosis in October but there's a shortage so I'm not sure when I'll get them.

I'm looking forward to being less impulsive and being able to not have a song in my head 24/7.

Also not making a joke out of everything might help.

By *uffolkcouple-bi onlyCouple
38 weeks ago

West Suffolk

Insecurity (I suffer with anxiety)

Mrs

By *red333Man
38 weeks ago

Dorchester

"I'd be less sarky and more interested in the sex side of the site, I'd be more inclusive of people with say bi polar or depression and I'd definitely be more loveable

You could not be more lovable if you tried, Fred. "

thankyou faith i do try

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
38 weeks ago

Leeds

Absolutely nothing I’m a finely balanced nice cunt.

The mr

By *929Man
38 weeks ago

newcastle

I’d like to be more annoying

38 weeks ago

Miss S x

Ermmmm... Just a tad

Miss S x

I got called rude the other day on here for the first time in my life by somebody telling me to show them my cock, I ask for a recent photo and made a joke about the one they sent being 2 years old.

I over use smilies as I have a dry sense of humour and that's how I show I'm taking the piss, and couldn't understand how I was the rude one.

Then I read them back and realised all off my smilies were double questions marks, so it just ended up looking like I was being double judgmental. "

Me neither I absolutely despise it, there's just no need.

Oh dear.. You get that on here I'm afraid take it with a pinch of salt lol.

With the emoji thing, it's because you can't use your own phone emojis, has to be the sites emojies unfortunately

Miss S x

By *inaTitzTV/TS
38 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Id-'d add extra jelly babies

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
38 weeks ago

London

"I’d like to be more annoying "

Gotta channel that younger brother energy

By *reative-mindMan
38 weeks ago

Exeter

Put less pressure on myself, pretty simple really but easier said than done.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
38 weeks ago

London

"My attention span - it’s very short (ADHD) oh I'm with you, just been diagnosed and waiting for treatment. Are you on meds? If so, how do you find them?

Also ADHD, started taking meds a year or so ago. It's been life changing.

That's great to hear, I got my diagnosis in October but there's a shortage so I'm not sure when I'll get them.

I'm looking forward to being less impulsive and being able to not have a song in my head 24/7.

Also not making a joke out of everything might help."

I went private for diagnosis and meds, NHS waiting list is like 2-3 years.

It takes a while to find the right meds and the right dose but when you do it just makes daily life so much easier. Stops evey single little task being a huge battle of willpower

By *agnar73Man
38 weeks ago

Glasgow

Dealing with rejection.

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

"I'd be less sarky and more interested in the sex side of the site, I'd be more inclusive of people with say bi polar or depression and I'd definitely be more loveable

You could not be more lovable if you tried, Fred. thankyou faith i do try "

*blows you a kiss*

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

Miss S x

Ermmmm... Just a tad

Miss S x

Then I read them back and realised all off my smilies were double questions marks, so it just ended up looking like I was being double judgmental.

With the emoji thing, it's because you can't use your own phone emojis, has to be the sites emojies unfortunately

Miss S x"

This is a bug bear of mine! I like my own emojis *sad face*

By *oppleWangerMan
38 weeks ago

Gods Country

You’ll learn to live with it and adapt, I gave up on the meds longggggg ago, they made no difference

By *amierebelMan
38 weeks ago

nae danger.

Nothing I'm perfect as is

In all honesty however I am actually happy with the changes I've already made to myself in past few years however one thing I'd like is just being able to be kinder to people it's a trait I see in my bro and people I work with like I'd love be able be as nice as you guys not to everyone of course as people are dicks

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

"One of your personality traits what would it be and why?

Dealing with rejection. "

This is honest and I wish more people felt this way… no one is above being rejected - it happens to everybody and it never feels great but it’s a part of life for everyone. Name me the world’s best looking female celebrity and I can promise you she’s had her heartbroken at least once.

38 weeks ago

I could change how judgemental I can be at times. But I'm generally right so I'll keep that.

Maybe take things more seriously? That doesn't sound like fun though so probably not.

I could get rid of my self doubt, but then I'd get an ego.

I'll stay as I am, flaws and all, it's what makes me, me.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
38 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Trust in others. That's a long work in progress and I keep being let down, so that puts me back

38 weeks ago

Miss S x

Ermmmm... Just a tad

Miss S x

Miss S x

This is a bug bear of mine! I like my own emojis *sad face*"

Ikr ??????

By *obilebottomMan
38 weeks ago

All over

Generally very confident but not so when in these sort of situations. However have become more so, thanks to some nice people on here, and I would love more of that going forward.

By *agnar73Man
38 weeks ago

Glasgow

"One of your personality traits what would it be and why?

Dealing with rejection.

This is honest and I wish more people felt this way… no one is above being rejected - it happens to everybody and it never feels great but it’s a part of life for everyone. Name me the world’s best looking female celebrity and I can promise you she’s had her heartbroken at least once."

I’m shit at it and I can’t help it, always have been and whilst I know everyone else goes through it, I’d like to be easier about it when it next happens.

I’m super polite if I get a knock back message on fab as I know I’m not what someone might want but I still get that dig that I’m not good enough and that’s what I’d like to be better at.

38 weeks ago

Miss S x

Ermmmm... Just a tad

Miss S x

Miss S x"

I just thought asking someone for a cock pic immediately and then calling them rude when they ask for a recent pic seemed a bit entitled.

My ?? Didn't help though tbf

38 weeks ago

"Generally very confident but not so when in these sort of situations. However have become more so, thanks to some nice people on here, and I would love more of that going forward. "

These situations like public forums or meeting people/the sexual aspect?

By *obilebottomMan
38 weeks ago

All over

"Generally very confident but not so when in these sort of situations. However have become more so, thanks to some nice people on here, and I would love more of that going forward.

These situations like public forums or meeting people/the sexual aspect?"

Both I would say

38 weeks ago

Miss S x

Ermmmm... Just a tad

Miss S x

Miss S x

This is a bug bear of mine! I like my own emojis *sad face*"

Meeee toooooo

Miss S x

38 weeks ago

Miss S x

Ermmmm... Just a tad

Miss S x

Miss S x

I just thought asking someone for a cock pic immediately and then calling them rude when they ask for a recent pic seemed a bit entitled.

My ?? Didn't help though tbf "

Tut. Rude people eh

Bit of an unusual one isn't it, people demanding cock pics

Miss S x

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
38 weeks ago

Leeds

I'd stop being a people pleaser and have more patience.

Also stop myself saying sorry for shit others do wrong, someone bangs into me I'll apologise like what the fuck is wrong with me!

Mrs

By *illy IdolMan
38 weeks ago

Midlands

I'd like to be more outgoing in bigger groups.

38 weeks ago

Miss S x

Ermmmm... Just a tad

Miss S x

Miss S x

My ?? Didn't help though tbf

Tut. Rude people eh

Bit of an unusual one isn't it, people demanding cock pics

Miss S x"

Well, it was more it being her being fine with that being her second message to me but getting offended when I ask for a recent face pic.

I found it a bit odd.

38 weeks ago

I’d be less impulsive

38 weeks ago

"I’d be less impulsive "

I suffer from this and an addictive personality,if I enjoy something I smash the granny out of it until there's no enjoyment left.

I get an idea of something I want to buy and just need it immediately.

38 weeks ago

Nothing. I am joyous perfection personified.

By *m3232Man
38 weeks ago

maidenhead

Be more upfront with my complaints about people giving poor service or not being able to do their job properly.

At the moment I let it slide but it’s getting more frustrating.

Post new Message to Thread