Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Accommodating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
38 weeks ago

The only real correct answer to put on your profile, and the only option that comes without any hidden questions is when a woman puts that she can’t accommodate. Prove me wrong.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he ass man 666Man
38 weeks ago

between your legs

Looking to meet , can’t accommodate, can’t travel , where the frig you meeting then

By *obilebottomMan
38 weeks ago

All over

"Looking to meet , can’t accommodate, can’t travel , where the frig you meeting then "

Back alley

By *he ass man 666Man
38 weeks ago

between your legs

"Looking to meet , can’t accommodate, can’t travel , where the frig you meeting then

Back alley "

Stick it through the garden fence , new kinda glory hole experience

38 weeks ago

"Looking to meet , can’t accommodate, can’t travel , where the frig you meeting then "

Oh there’s that aswell!!!

I like that, it leaves me with a puzzle to solve.

By *obilebottomMan
38 weeks ago

All over

"Looking to meet , can’t accommodate, can’t travel , where the frig you meeting then

Back alley

Stick it through the garden fence , new kinda glory hole experience "

And an honesty box?

By (user no longer on site)
38 weeks ago

Should be more won,t accommodate and travel should be option of how far ......

By *red333Man
38 weeks ago

Dorchester

"The only real correct answer to put on your profile, and the only option that comes without any hidden questions is when a woman puts that she can’t accommodate. Prove me wrong.

"

Exactly but if she has kiddies at home so this means hotel or tidy your room and furnish it well

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
38 weeks ago

Leeds

Not a chance I'd accommodate even taking the kids out the equation, strangers in my home, knowing my address, then when I don't want to meet again they have my address - absolutely not.

We have had some awful people that wouldn't take a no thank you, one even involved a legal team after numerous threats against me and the kids in graphic details, now I'd she had my address I'd have absolutely shit myself, not that I didn't already but no, home life and fab life are very separate.

Mrs

By *urve_your_enthusiasmWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester

"Not a chance I'd accommodate even taking the kids out the equation, strangers in my home, knowing my address, then when I don't want to meet again they have my address - absolutely not.

We have had some awful people that wouldn't take a no thank you, one even involved a legal team after numerous threats against me and the kids in graphic details, now I'd she had my address I'd have absolutely shit myself, not that I didn't already but no, home life and fab life are very separate.

Mrs "

This completely! I've been to some guy's places a bit too soon and felt vulnerable there already. Had a word with myself and the standards and precautions are much higher. Lesson learnt!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
38 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

I have travel, so they can work out that I meet in hotels

38 weeks ago

"Not a chance I'd accommodate even taking the kids out the equation, strangers in my home, knowing my address, then when I don't want to meet again they have my address - absolutely not.

Mrs "

That’s ‘kinda’ what im saying. Anyone who say accommodates, and does, is leaving themselves vulnerable. If they are I luck enough to meet someone who doesn’t display respectful behaviour.

Im sorry you experienced that, that’s terrible.

38 weeks ago

"I have travel, so they can work out that I meet in hotels "

We have to assume a lot on Fab don’t we?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
38 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I leave them both as can't. I'm not bringing strangers into my home nor taking the peasant wagon to get my non driving ass far away to meet someone I've only spoken to here.

If I've met someone already at a club or social and there's been a good connection, then I might

By *imply DeeWoman
38 weeks ago

Wherever

I am perfectly capable to accommodate (for the right person of course, not for anyone I exchanged a couple messages on here) but I won’t, because I don’t want to. I wouldn’t come to someone’s house either, as I would feel uncomfortable.

It means I will only ever meet at the hotel and it works perfectly fine for me so far.

Fab and home life are two totally different things and I will keep it that way.

By *stwo2023Couple
38 weeks ago

Worcester

Mrs "

Just playing devil's doo-dah here but do you then expect the people you meet go accept 2 strangers into their home? Doubling the risk to them? Or do you only meet at clubs or hotels?

By *atricia ParnelWoman
38 weeks ago

"I have travel, so they can work out that I meet in hotels

We have to assume a lot on Fab don’t we? "

Yes. Most would just ask me when we message tbf

By *andyfloss2000Woman
38 weeks ago

ashford

I have this on my profile! I have found a few fwb over the years that are local and can accommodate they pick me up and we go to his then he drops me back! Works for me! X

38 weeks ago

Oh I'm happy to accom for the right people but I tend to meet people in clubs now. It's much easier for me and works well.

38 weeks ago

You message you exchanged numbers about to meet.

You say.. Hey lady, can we meet at yours, first time of meeting, now how unsafe is this?

Accomodate does not mean at anyones home. I believe fab life and home life are two separate lives.

Nothing wrong with hotels... In fact in the past ive travelled far to be with someone and meet fellow swingers.

38 weeks ago

Leeds

Mrs

Just playing devil's doo-dah here but do you then expect the people you meet go accept 2 strangers into their home? Doubling the risk to them? Or do you only meet at clubs or hotels? "

I wouldn't go to someone else's home either, it would be hotels or clubs, somewhere neutral, safety comes 1st.

Mrs

38 weeks ago

Leeds

Mrs

That’s ‘kinda’ what im saying. Anyone who say accommodates, and does, is leaving themselves vulnerable. If they are I luck enough to meet someone who doesn’t display respectful behaviour.

Im sorry you experienced that, that’s terrible. "

Honestly it was crazy, all over a no thank you when it turned out there was a boyfriend who wasn't aware, it went from polite to bat shit crazy & terrifying in 0.2 seconds.

Calls in the middle of the night, graphic messages of how she was going to end me while the kids watched, I've never known anything like it, it's definitely made me more wary and to trust my instincts.

Mrs

38 weeks ago

Mrs

Just playing devil's doo-dah here but do you then expect the people you meet go accept 2 strangers into their home? Doubling the risk to them? Or do you only meet at clubs or hotels?

I wouldn't go to someone else's home either, it would be hotels or clubs, somewhere neutral, safety comes 1st.

Mrs "

Same. If someone accommodates I assume there's something badly wrong with them.

38 weeks ago

Mrs

Im sorry you experienced that, that’s terrible.

Honestly it was crazy, all over a no thank you when it turned out there was a boyfriend who wasn't aware, it went from polite to bat shit crazy & terrifying in 0.2 seconds.

Calls in the middle of the night, graphic messages of how she was going to end me while the kids watched, I've never known anything like it, it's definitely made me more wary and to trust my instincts.

Mrs "

Hope the police sorted her out.

By *rHotNottsMan
38 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

It’s the feature that differentiates this as a sex site. Most important consideration - Where are we going to do the Fucking.

It’s not something I notice on other apps or think about much , Just because I can accommodate in two countries and travel anywhere It doesn’t mean I will for you!

38 weeks ago

There should be a ‘won’t accommodate’ option as well as ‘can’t’

38 weeks ago

"There should be a ‘won’t accommodate’ option as well as ‘can’t’ "

!!!

38 weeks ago

"There should be a ‘won’t accommodate’ option as well as ‘can’t’ "

That could work.

38 weeks ago

"…..

Mrs

Same. If someone accommodates I assume there's something badly wrong with them. "

And if a guy can’t accommodate?

* because I’ve already said a woman that can’t accommodate, ls being sensible.

By *midnight-Woman
38 weeks ago

I would be super wary of going to anyone's home in case of hidden cameras etc.. Maybe I just have a vivid imagination!

I'm also cautious of going into their hotel room

38 weeks ago

"There should be a ‘won’t accommodate’ option as well as ‘can’t’

That could work. "

I mean, I can just see myself opening the door to someone and hoping my neighbours aren’t watching, then asking him to take his shoes off, use a coaster for his coffee cup, put the toilet seat down, don’t leave his pants on the floor….. elsewhere would be much easier

38 weeks ago

"I would be super wary of going to anyone's home in case of hidden cameras etc.. Maybe I just have a vivid imagination!

I'm also cautious of going into their hotel room "

I’d never thought about cameras … thanks for the tip

* mods- this is clearly a joke (probably a bad one) and something I would never do!!!!!!

38 weeks ago

That could work.

I mean, I can just see myself opening the door to someone and hoping my neighbours aren’t watching, then asking him to take his shoes off, use a coaster for his coffee cup, put the toilet seat down, don’t leave his pants on the floor….. elsewhere would be much easier "

I just don’t want to turn the heating on…

38 weeks ago

I don't accommodate for the same reason a lot of others have mentioned. Single dad, this is where my kids live/sleep. I won't bring my fab life into my house. Happy enough to pay for hotels etc. Also, I travel a lot for work so am more than happy to travel. If I get enough notice to where I'm headed, I'll look at the local fab scene and maybe try arrange a social at least (not that it happens a lot haha)

By *imply DeeWoman
38 weeks ago

Wherever

"I would be super wary of going to anyone's home in case of hidden cameras etc.. Maybe I just have a vivid imagination!

It’s the thought of the cameras for me too, absolutely terrifying and you’re not alone on this one.

I always insist on going into the hotel room together too.

By *imply DeeWoman
38 weeks ago

Wherever

That could work.

I mean, I can just see myself opening the door to someone and hoping my neighbours aren’t watching, then asking him to take his shoes off, use a coaster for his coffee cup, put the toilet seat down, don’t leave his pants on the floor….. elsewhere would be much easier "

I’m the same

By *he turned me GreyCouple
38 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

^ this reminds me of the first couple I ever met off fab years ago, he went and sat in the park, which I though was a bit strange....

Wasn't till I was talking to a friend, and he said " was there any Teddy bears with weird eyes about", did I even think about hidden cameras....

Mr

38 weeks ago

"…..

Mrs

* because I’ve already said a woman that can’t accommodate, ls being sensible. "

I don't understand the question. All men are bad.

38 weeks ago

So a wink.. I read his short bio.

Cannot accommodate cannot travel.

With threads of guys not getting meets no wonder but each to their own.

38 weeks ago

"The only real correct answer to put on your profile, and the only option that comes without any hidden questions is when a woman puts that she can’t accommodate. Prove me wrong.

"

Same as the previous person who messaged me

Cannot accommodate or travel.

Reasons could be justified. Some obviously want online debauchery not actual meet kiss shag

38 weeks ago

"…..

Mrs

* because I’ve already said a woman that can’t accommodate, ls being sensible.

I don't understand the question. #All men are bad. "

Haha. Fify

By *aribbean King 1985Man
38 weeks ago

South West London

Best is to meet someone at a hotel to be on the safe side

38 weeks ago

That could work.

I did have a Fab friend ask if I was worried about what the neighbours might think. I assumed they be more impressed by the new car in my drive

By *umagain58Man
38 weeks ago

London

Sometimes people put thing on profile cant or won’t do but it’s not always true. Trust me I know

By *inaTitzTV/TS
38 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think there can be a bit of a double standard here.

Single guy who can't accommodate - cheating.

Single lady who can't accommodate - legitimate safety concern.

For myself, I'd rather other people have the worry of their neighbours asking questions, or the concern over who knows where they live

38 weeks ago

That could work.

I mean, I can just see myself opening the door to someone and hoping my neighbours aren’t watching, then asking him to take his shoes off, use a coaster for his coffee cup, put the toilet seat down, don’t leave his pants on the floor….. elsewhere would be much easier

I did have a Fab friend ask if I was worried about what the neighbours might think. I assumed they be more impressed by the new car in my drive "

I’d be happy that my neighbours knew I was alive and had friends.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
38 weeks ago

It’s the thought of the cameras for me too, absolutely terrifying and you’re not alone on this one.

I always insist on going into the hotel room together too. "

I'm happy that a 2 year sentence is enough to deter most wannabes from secretly filming now.

Clubs are the easiest way to avoid any tech

By *ora the explorerWoman
38 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"I think there can be a bit of a double standard here.

Single guy who can't accommodate - cheating.

Single lady who can't accommodate - legitimate safety concern.

"

Agree. This always annoys me. I know plenty of men who won’t accommodate but aren’t attached. They still have children who stay/live there!

By *a LunaWoman
38 weeks ago

South

Whilst on a different site, and naive, I once made the mistake of having a guy at mine when I had my own place. Had a hell of a job to get him out of my house the next morning, which was a bit alarming - it was all a bit sinister. He kept pushing me back down onto the bed and even though I’m tall I’m not that strong and I started to get inwardly panicky as he was chatting shit and refusing to leave.

Then he didn’t take kindly to not wanting to see him again. Threatened me, threatened to turn up at my house at any time if I didn’t give him another chance. It got ugly.

In the end I had to threaten him with the Police, which only worked because he had a job that required a DBS check.

Learnt my lesson. Never again!

By *affron40Woman
38 weeks ago

manchester

Half of fab have been to my house. I’m doing it all wrong.

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

"Whilst on a different site, and naive, I once made the mistake of having a guy at mine when I had my own place. Had a hell of a job to get him out of my house the next morning, which was a bit alarming - it was all a bit sinister. He kept pushing me back down onto the bed and even though I’m tall I’m not that strong and I started to get inwardly panicky as he was chatting shit and refusing to leave.

Then he didn’t take kindly to not wanting to see him again. Threatened me, threatened to turn up at my house at any time if I didn’t give him another chance. It got ugly.

In the end I had to threaten him with the Police, which only worked because he had a job that required a DBS check.

"

That’s actionable. And terrifying. Glad it wasn’t any worse.

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Nah, if you say you can't accommodate, you get "but whhyyyyyy" and "but I'm special" etc

38 weeks ago

"Whilst on a different site, and naive, I once made the mistake of having a guy at mine when I had my own place. Had a hell of a job to get him out of my house the next morning, which was a bit alarming - it was all a bit sinister. He kept pushing me back down onto the bed and even though I’m tall I’m not that strong and I started to get inwardly panicky as he was chatting shit and refusing to leave.

"

*angry face.

By *imi_RougeWoman
38 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Another reason I don't accommodate is because I want more than a 5 minute fuck.

Some (not all) men think they can turn up, fill their boots and leave. If they've booked a room, they're more likely to put some effort in. In the past, it's taken me longer to clean, tidy up and get ready, than the meet has lasted. Same for going to their place... And then I've got to make my own way home

By *imi_RougeWoman
38 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"

I have also had problems like this... Had to order and give him the money for a taxi home because he'd d*unk the only alcohol in my house and couldn't drive. Found out he was actually out on license for gbh. Then he told me I was the problem

By *orthern StarsCouple
38 weeks ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We honestly can't understand why anyone would give out their personal address to strangers. So many scenarios to go wrong. We have only ever given our address to one couple but we've known them years, and we were at their wedding, so they are pretty close friends of ours.

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I have also had problems like this... Had to order and give him the money for a taxi home because he'd d*unk the only alcohol in my house and couldn't drive. Found out he was actually out on license for gbh. Then he told me I was the problem "

By *lex46TV/TS
38 weeks ago

Near Wells

I actually prefer to accommodate as I can relax and take my time to get ready etc. There is nothing worse than spending 2 hours to get ready, drive 30-45 minutes there, then back again and you end up with 20 minutes of sex if you’re lucky. At least if I’m at home and a meeting is short, I can advertise for another.

I don’t worry about being safe, I take precautions as in not leaving valuables or cash around. Also the design of my little cottage helps. Being in a small countryside village, my driveway is on the other side of the road (narrow lane) so I can see the visitors park up. I then run down, stand behind the door and open it for them and direct them upstairs into the only bedroom. That way, nobody gets near the living room and kitchen.

The thing that makes me smile is if I can see guys walking into my place, so can the neighbours. They’ve never asked me why I’ve had 5 visitors through the day or why people turn up at mine at midnight. They must wonder though?

The only issue I had is a guy wouldn’t leave one time, he wanted to stay overnight which I never do. He wouldn’t leave until I started to ring the police.

Obviously I’m a guy really so I don’t have the same concerns as regular females, which helps.

38 weeks ago

"We honestly can't understand why anyone would give out their personal address to strangers. So many scenarios to go wrong. We have only ever given our address to one couple but we've known them years, and we were at their wedding, so they are pretty close friends of ours."

Strangers no.

People I feel I can trust , yes.

It’s rare, but I’ve been very lucky with who I talk to, as I’ve not had any bad experiences.

38 weeks ago

"Another reason I don't accommodate is because I want more than a 5 minute fuck.

Some (not all) men think they can turn up, fill their boots and leave. If they've booked a room, they're more likely to put some effort in. In the past, it's taken me longer to clean, tidy up and get ready, than the meet has lasted. Same for going to their place... And then I've got to make my own way home "

Good point about the effort!! Got to make it worth it for the hotel costs.

By *midnight-Woman
38 weeks ago

I always insist on going into the hotel room together too. "

I'm glad its not just me

By *midnight-Woman
38 weeks ago

^ this reminds me of the first couple I ever met off fab years ago, he went and sat in the park, which I though was a bit strange....

Wasn't till I was talking to a friend, and he said " was there any Teddy bears with weird eyes about", did I even think about hidden cameras....

Mr

"

Shit.. Adds 'check for teddy bears' to the list

I take a blanket scarf and lay it over their suitcase/laptop bag etc lol

38 weeks ago

Mr

I take a blanket scarf and lay it over their suitcase/laptop bag etc lol"

What if I want and ask to take a photograph of you?

By *midnight-Woman
38 weeks ago

I have also had problems like this... Had to order and give him the money for a taxi home because he'd d*unk the only alcohol in my house and couldn't drive. Found out he was actually out on license for gbh. Then he told me I was the problem "

Fuck

I went through a few terrifying months when i finished with a dickhead who started sending me photos of my front door at 2am

I had to sleep with the light on and bolts on all the doors. I was really frightened.

By *midnight-Woman
38 weeks ago

Mr

I take a blanket scarf and lay it over their suitcase/laptop bag etc lol

What if I want and ask to take a photograph of you? "

The answer would be no! Photos on my phone only so i can control them x

By *naswingdressWoman
38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I have also had problems like this... Had to order and give him the money for a taxi home because he'd d*unk the only alcohol in my house and couldn't drive. Found out he was actually out on license for gbh. Then he told me I was the problem

Fuck

I went through a few terrifying months when i finished with a dickhead who started sending me photos of my front door at 2am

I had to sleep with the light on and bolts on all the doors. I was really frightened. "

By *issmorganWoman
38 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I don't accom and we don't when we meet as a couple.

It's our safe space and we want to keep swinging and everyday life separate.

We wouldn't also expect others to accom us, so if we're looking to meet together, it would be a club.

I don't blame anyone for not wanting randomers from the Internet to their home.

When I was single and lived alone, once i knew someone a bit, I had no problem accommodating.

I always had a public social first though and met somewhere neutral untill I was happy to accom.

There are some proper weirdos around as Mrs knights example and I've seen people have their address given to others with random men turning up at their door.

It shouldn't matter if you're male /female or a couple, if you don't want to have people over, don't.

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

Fuck

I had to sleep with the light on and bolts on all the doors. I was really frightened. "

Also actionable. And I’m sorry that happened to you.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
38 weeks ago

London

The experiences people are talking about in this thread are horrifying.

38 weeks ago

"Looking to meet , can’t accommodate, can’t travel "

Looks quite straightforward to me, it means not far, I don't consider few miles travelling. Do you? I'd be like capt James Cook if I include my trips at Tesco in travelling.

"where the frig you meeting then "

Secret places such as clubs and hotels

By *ackformore100Man
38 weeks ago

Tin town

Mrs "

Now you see that makes perfect sense. And there are hotels after all.. It seems to not be acceptable if a bloke were to take the same approach to separation of home and adult pass times.

Post new Message to Thread