Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Couples

Jump to newest

By *inoc2185 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Bolton

Having played with a few couples now. I always find it interesting when they say how they got into it. It’s normally always the guy who instigated it and got their wives or girlfriends into it. Are there any couples where the females had to persuade the guys to try it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
38 weeks ago

In short, yes.

By *ung nine inchMan
38 weeks ago

Sheffield

We play as mf couple

By *rhugesMan
38 weeks ago

Cardiff

So just wondering , strange that you have played with a "few couples" yet none of them have verified you.

I wonder why that would be?

By *teveanddebsCouple
38 weeks ago

Norwich

"So just wondering , strange that you have played with a "few couples" yet none of them have verified you.

I wonder why that would be?"

Fake it till you make it?

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
38 weeks ago

Coventry

Likewise we love hearing the stories of how couples got into this. Especially the ones of couples who'd been together sometime on a purely monogamous basis first.

From the point of veiw of the question our store is boring. No one had to persuade anyone as we meet on Fab.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
38 weeks ago

Leeds

I guess it was kinda both of us.

Mrs

By *obandruthCouple
38 weeks ago

wolverhampton

I'm shure there are .

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman
38 weeks ago

Markfield

"So just wondering , strange that you have played with a "few couples" yet none of them have verified you.

He’s been verified. White tick in green circle I believe. Also please remember that’s it’s not a requirement to give or ask for or display any verifications.

38 weeks ago

OK Columbo

By *otwifecplCouple
38 weeks ago

bham

It was me (male) that instigated it. But now I think that she wouldn't want a vanilla relationship. The intense sexual energy we have together because of the excitement of this lifestyle. We are about to reach our 7 year anniversary but we still fuck each other like its our 3rd date.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
38 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

I've met a few where the husband initiated a stag and vixen dynamic and the wife instigated the hotwife & hothusband reclaim dynamic, later on in their playtime, when she was settled with an open relationship

By *helroyCouple
38 weeks ago

Skegness

was both of us

By *udandBryanCouple
38 weeks ago

Boston

It was definitely Caroline's idea, Dave was a little nervous, but fairly easy to convince.

By *asques and boxersCouple
38 weeks ago

Ashford and dept16

Best key change for a social always opens up the flirting, and to answer your question from us its a resounding Yes!!

By *inacolada3Couple
38 weeks ago

kettering

We had used other people in our fantasy chats in the bedroom, then i (wife) watched a program about swapping, found it intetesting so we found a club on line "tease 2, no longer open" and went with the idea of just watching.

Within 20 mins the wife of a couple started to touch me at the bar and within an hour we was all in a room fucking each other.

We then spent some time having very open chats about what we wanted from swinging, our biggest rule is dont fuck anyone we know or people in our everyday vanila world x

By *f.I.Like.It.I.Do.ItCouple
38 weeks ago

Keighley

I wouldn’t say I had to persuade him but I was definitely the driving force behind it. I joined fab and told him later. I do all the chatting and sort meets, but he’s 100% into it now

38 weeks ago

Not always true... Was my idea

Miss S x

38 weeks ago

This may come as a massive shock to you but some people have sex with people who

Aren't

On

Fab

!!

By *hromosexualsCouple
38 weeks ago

Near Abercynon

In our case nobody needed to be persuaded but K was the one with experience as she'd had a single and couples profile here in the past.

We met outside of the "scene" and the fact that we shared the same fantasies came as a nice surprise during our relationship.

38 weeks ago

Yeah but far less often

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
38 weeks ago

London

It was mutual for me and my partner. We're both bi and were promiscuous before getting together. After 8 years of monogamy and building a strong and healthy relationship we decided it was time to open it up.

By *awpleasureMan
38 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

I wonder why that would be?

This may come as a massive shock to you but some people have sex with people who

Aren't

On

Fab

!! "

This!

By *inoc2185 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Bolton

Thanks for sharing the experiences. Not sure why a guy thought I was a fake profile. It’s also true that there are people outside fab. The couples I’ve been with have all said the same thing about the reclaim sex after. I think it brings a different energy and so long as there is a high level of respect for boundaries, it works really well.

By *xfordjohnMan
38 weeks ago

Oxford

Here's another where it was the wife who initiated threesomes after we had spent years fantasising about them. Gave me quite a shock when she announced she had invited her lover round (we were ENM as now called) and so it took off.....

And all three of the couples I've had long term relationships with are not on Fab hence no veris from them.

By *inoc2185 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Bolton

"Here's another where it was the wife who initiated threesomes after we had spent years fantasising about them. Gave me quite a shock when she announced she had invited her lover round (we were ENM as now called) and so it took off.....

And all three of the couples I've had long term relationships with are not on Fab hence no veris from them.

"

Where did she know the guy from. Was it someone she already knew or did she seek him out

Post new Message to Thread