Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who would be your...

Jump to newest

By *or-Queening OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Manchester

...emotional support Fabber?

As in, if you had to go into a stressful situation but you could take one Fab member along to support you, who would you choose?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
38 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Lycan is my go to emotional support sadist.

I think Meli could be quite grounding for me though.

Or Woody is very comfortable to be around.

So, probably one of those please

By *heekyDemandCouple
38 weeks ago

Leicester

Tricky because we would want a rock solid couple, someone just about sensible, strong, intelligent and sexy enough that we could look at and feel comfortable to give us a pick-me-up, dry our tears and hold us till we feel better again.

Has to be Knights Of The Coffee Table.

Rock solid people, we need a thousand more just like you.

By (user no longer on site)
38 weeks ago

Lisa B - my favourite Fab lass

38 weeks ago

Someone who understand the complex side of me that others misunderstand. He speaks in the language I like and thrive in, and hes patient, non judgemental. I can spend hours in the phone to him, and he'll recognise things where others wouldn't have a clue. I'm not naming him.

By *aitonelMan
38 weeks ago

Liverpool

Have you seen these people?

Christ, I wouldn't go to them with my shopping list. Nevermind emotional support

Though there are a few that have a calming supportive vibe hidden away.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
38 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I have one. If ever there was a thread for #theyknowwhotheyare it's this one. Although maybe they don't.

But they fill that role all the same and my life is so much better for them being in it

J

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

"Someone who understand the complex side of me that others misunderstand. He speaks in the language I like and thrive in, and hes patient, non judgemental. I can spend hours in the phone to him, and he'll recognise things where others wouldn't have a clue. I'm not naming him."

This is nice.

By *aitonelMan
38 weeks ago

Liverpool

"I have one. If ever there was a thread for #theyknowwhotheyare it's this one. Although maybe they don't.

But they fill that role all the same and my life is so much better for them being in it

J"

You are welcome!

But my comment stands

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

Nevermore would I trust fab for emotional support, though I like to come here for emotional abuse… maybe

38 weeks ago

I've been lucky enough to have afew of these people in my life from here.

I can't name them though because I take up all their emotional support time so there's none left for others

38 weeks ago

Some people surprise me on here with their support. One person lately was a very good friend #heknowswhoheis

38 weeks ago

Someone dared to pick up the phone once. They won’t again, that speaks volumes to how Fab is not the place for me to air my issues for support.

By *imi_RougeWoman
38 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Crispy #heknowswhoheis

He's been a massive support over the last few months with the constant ever growing list of stressful situations that have arisen! He lets me rant and doesn't judge.

By *aitonelMan
38 weeks ago

Liverpool

"I've been lucky enough to have afew of these people in my life from here.

I can't name them though because I take up all their emotional support time so there's none left for others "

You are also welcome

By *aitonelMan
38 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Some people surprise me on here with their support. One person lately was a very good friend #heknowswhoheis "

You are welcome too

38 weeks ago

"Some people surprise me on here with their support. One person lately was a very good friend #heknowswhoheis

You are welcome too"

Haha it was you actually you goon

38 weeks ago

"Lycan is my go to emotional support sadist.

I think Meli could be quite grounding for me though.

Or Woody is very comfortable to be around.

So, probably one of those please "

Oh wow. *hug.

By *a LunaWoman
38 weeks ago

South

I think there are two who could talk sense into me if I were having a wobble. I have never chatted privately to them, it’s just from their no nonsense posts I see on the forum.

I like no nonsense folk when I’m in a tizz. It’s nice to know others are in control whilst I turn into a panicky mess.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
38 weeks ago

Leeds

Emotional support, what the actual fuck. No wonder the world is offend by everything.

I have to go to the drs today can you hold my hand.

Gone are the days of pulling your big boy pants up and sorting your own shit out.

The mr

By *ookie46Woman
38 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I have two ……

Spurschick and Mrs Brightside

By *or-Queening OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Manchester

"Emotional support, what the actual fuck. No wonder the world is offend by everything.

I have to go to the drs today can you hold my hand.

Gone are the days of pulling your big boy pants up and sorting your own shit out.

The mr "

You're right, people are far too emotional these days, they flip out over absolutely nothing.

38 weeks ago

I’m bloody fortunate to have a Fabber turned more who has been my confidant, voice of reason, shoulder to cry on, person who answers their phone no matter what time of day or night I phone them, listens attentively, and has seen me in the best of times but also stays close during the worse of times in my life. They’ve held me tight, looked after me when I’ve been unwell, and best of all they are ever willing to exercise patience with me even in moments when I’m lacking it.

Some days I’ve questioned my own survival and this person has literally put the million and one pieces of me, in those moments, back together.

They truly know who they are.

By *affron40Woman
38 weeks ago

manchester

In all honesty I’d not take anyone. I like to work my shit out on my own. There are several lovely humans here that I could chat to about important stuff, but it would always be after the fact.

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

"I’m bloody fortunate to have a Fabber turned more who has been my confidant, voice of reason, shoulder to cry on, person who answers their phone no matter what time of day or night I phone them, listens attentively, and has seen me in the best of times but also stays close during the worse of times in my life. They’ve held me tight, looked after me when I’ve been unwell, and best of all they are ever willing to exercise patience with me even in moments when I’m lacking it.

Some days I’ve questioned my own survival and this person has literally put the million and one pieces of me, in those moments, back together.

They truly know who they are. "

This is very sweet

38 weeks ago

Amber81

By *hrek101Man
38 weeks ago

Herts

No one here, I don't know anyone here.

By *ealMissShadyWoman
38 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Me myself and I

By *asty tatsyMan
38 weeks ago

london

There one that I would always speak to regarding fab, very good to talk always gives honest opinions and very much same page. But you aren’t getting the name also this person makes me smile which helps

By *ora the explorerWoman
38 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"There one that I would always speak to regarding fab, very good to talk always gives honest opinions and very much same page. But you aren’t getting the name also this person makes me smile which helps "

I think probably him for me ^^. Or PMF if anyone remembers him.

By *aitonelMan
38 weeks ago

Liverpool

"There one that I would always speak to regarding fab, very good to talk always gives honest opinions and very much same page. But you aren’t getting the name also this person makes me smile which helps

I think probably him for me ^^. Or PMF if anyone remembers him. "

Ahem!

By *ora the explorerWoman
38 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"There one that I would always speak to regarding fab, very good to talk always gives honest opinions and very much same page. But you aren’t getting the name also this person makes me smile which helps

I think probably him for me ^^. Or PMF if anyone remembers him.

Ahem! "

Haha. And you. I do actually mean that. There’s very few but you are one of them . And Bella of course.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
38 weeks ago

Southampton

Not sure anyone gives enough of a shit about me on here for me to consider them emotional support...

By *inky_couple2020Couple
38 weeks ago

North West

"Not sure anyone gives enough of a shit about me on here for me to consider them emotional support... "

You gave a shit about me, thank you

38 weeks ago

Southampton

"Not sure anyone gives enough of a shit about me on here for me to consider them emotional support...

You gave a shit about me, thank you "

You're welcome x

By *inky ChefMan
38 weeks ago

Norwich

" Rock me baby

Rock me all night long

Rock me baby

Honey, rock me all night long

I want you to rock me baby

Like my back ain't got no bones "

*Whoever would do this^, would sort my head out too.

By *inky ChefMan
38 weeks ago

Norwich

"Not sure anyone gives enough of a shit about me on here for me to consider them emotional support... "

I do

38 weeks ago

Southampton

"Not sure anyone gives enough of a shit about me on here for me to consider them emotional support...

I do

"

Thank you xx

By *inky ChefMan
38 weeks ago

Norwich

I do

Thank you xx"

You're welcome!

By *inky ChefMan
38 weeks ago

Norwich

Maybe Wonko, if...

He's a wise man.

Stays the fuck away from here mostly.

He's only here to say important things, then disappears.

Post new Message to Thread