Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My wife

Jump to newest

By *rettCool OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Not intend in sex anymore .. that's why am on hear .. anyone in the same boat ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
38 weeks ago

Yeah there's loads of women on here who aren't interested in fucking cheating men.

By *wlmanMan
38 weeks ago

Rugby

Menopause stopped our sex life

38 weeks ago

"Yeah there's loads of women on here who aren't interested in fucking cheating men. "

* snort *

By *affron40Woman
38 weeks ago

manchester

"Yeah there's loads of women on here who aren't interested in fucking cheating men. "

Dead

By *he ass man 666Man
38 weeks ago

between your legs

Intend or intrested?

38 weeks ago

That's game over

By *he ass man 666Man
38 weeks ago

between your legs

Not really selling the sexy dream , telling everyone even your mrs don’t want to shag you

38 weeks ago

Lots of married and attached women on here too, whose husbands aren't fulfilling their needs. People, eh?

By *inky ChefMan
38 weeks ago

Norwich

He wasn't lieing about he's married.

Many married women cheating here as well.

Nobody knows why his wife doesn't want to have sex, so why be evil about it.

Not defending him, just don't pull the trigger that fast.

Let him have his say.

Fair enough?

Hit me now!

38 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 26/12/23 21:50:45]

38 weeks ago

I’m also here cos your wife won’t have sex with me.

By *inky ChefMan
38 weeks ago

Norwich

"I’m also here cos your wife won’t have sex with me. "

Did you ask?

By *JandJJCouple
38 weeks ago

Nuneaton

"Not intend in sex anymore .. that's why am on hear .. anyone in the same boat ? "

Have you asked her why?

Maybe you don't do it for her anymore.

She must be ok to let you be on here.

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman
38 weeks ago

In the clouds

"Not really selling the sexy dream , telling everyone even your mrs don’t want to shag you "

38 weeks ago

Not cool Brett

By *affeine DuskMan
38 weeks ago

Caerphilly

"Not really selling the sexy dream , telling everyone even your mrs don’t want to shag you "

...yeah but he's got a boat, so I'm in.

38 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 27/12/23 01:15:22]

38 weeks ago

"Not intend in sex anymore .. that's why am on hear .. anyone in the same boat ? "

I'm married too but have my own reasons why I'm on here.

All my partner/s knew/know this was/is the case. I hate the position I'm in being in an unhappy marriage yet finding fun elsewhere, but i need to get a grip and sort it. However, because of this I have tried to show any partners I may have/had honesty and respect by telling them what was going on in my relationships.

In the meantime I needed sex, fun, human contact and laughs so to get that I came on here and another site.

So as everyone says you won't be the only one, what I would say is be honest with any potential fwb/partners about it as secrets undermine trust and they can take a bit of time to overcome, if they ever do. Also be honest with your wife as well, tricky especially if there are mortgages, family, health issues, disabilities or whatever in the way. That's the next thing for me to deal with.

By *ambilondonMan
38 weeks ago

London

"Not intend in sex anymore .. that's why am on hear .. anyone in the same boat ?

I'm married too but have my own reasons why I'm on here.

All my partner/s knew/know this was/is the case. I hate the position I'm in being in an unhappy marriage yet finding fun elsewhere, but i need to get a grip and sort it. However, because of this I have tried to show any partners I may have/had honesty and respect by telling them what was going on in my relationships.

In the meantime I needed sex, fun, human contact and laughs so to get that I came on here and another site.

So as everyone says you won't be the only one, what I would say is be honest with any potential fwb/partners about it as secrets undermine trust and they can take a bit of time to overcome, if they ever do. Also be honest with your wife as well, tricky especially if there are mortgages, family, health issues, disabilities or whatever in the way. That's the next thing for me to deal with."

One shouldn't have to apologise for what they do and/or like... Unfortunately married sexual life isn't always a never ending arrangement and for one reason or another grow apart and become nonexistent.

There are many married men and women on here and also looking elsewhere. Some with consent from their spouse and some without and many don't reveal being attached so that they avoid immediate rejection by some. Each to their own!

Your reasons for deciding to do what you do are yours and yours alone as after all you are the one having to manage your guilt and/or consequences.

It is YOUR life! And you should only follow whatever it is that makes you happy with yourself.

You only have one life to go through, keep your smile on and go proud on your path to happiness whatever that mau be

By *red333Man
38 weeks ago

Dorchester

Can you hear me mother

By *atricia ParnelWoman
38 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Many many people are in the same boat on here OP

Some have even formed couples

on here, whilst being in that boat

Good that you are being honest about it

By *uby StarCouple
38 weeks ago

Durham

There are loads of men on here who aren't getting any at home. I've heard of quite a lot of women are in the same boat too.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
38 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Having unexpectedly had an angry wife and mother in law show up screaming on my doorstep recently, I can at least appreciate you being up front about the situation so I can choose not to be put in that position again. That was a really shitty way for me to find out someone I thought wasn't a complete asshole had been less than honest with me.

I only want to be involved with actually single people or those with their spouse's informed and enthusiastic consent. I can't wish you good luck while you choose to withhold relevant information from your wife, but I hope you can find a way for everyone to have their needs met in informed and enthusiastic circumstances

Post new Message to Thread