FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How do you diet during the festive periods?

Jump to newest

By *hagTonight OP   Man
38 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

It is the time where training routines and diets change a bit, so how do you organise it?

What I like to do is that during these few festive days, like during christmas and the new year celebrations is that I take diet break where I dont track anything, it is also good to do as it let your body to rest from it, but then back to normal with the same routine, merry christmas

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *stwo2023Couple
38 weeks ago

Worcester

I don't but I try not to go too mad in terms of food and alcohol.

By *aomilatteCouple
38 weeks ago

Midlands

We will eat a lot of salads, but will have one piece of chocolate afterwards

By (user no longer on site)
38 weeks ago

Healthy and wise to keep my cholesterol down, diabetes no thanks, on my own now, roast beef, n veg all healthy.

I have cake and stollen but nothing extravagant.

I have puddings too eat over the festive season but staggered out. So I enjoy it all. Being sick after eating too much is not me.

I am working too so brain has to work well so not even excess drinking.

Enjoy the festive season Shag x

By *he ass man 666Man
38 weeks ago

between your legs

Eat everything in sight till it feels like I’m pregnant

By *929Man
38 weeks ago

newcastle

I don’t buy chocolate or sweeties in since being single so easy to avoid those the ex used to buy loads of those tubs and by end of the holidays you were sick to death of them

Mostly just enjoy being off work eat plenty good food enjoy training fully rested and full of food

By *obilebottomMan
38 weeks ago

All over

I don't diet. I try to eat healthily but also indulge every now and then as I love my food. A little bit of what you fancy does you good as they say Then again, I don't have a washboard stomach to maintain. Whatever feels good for you.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
38 weeks ago

Lincoln

I don't. Pass the cheese

LvM

By *oeBeansMan
38 weeks ago

Derby

Hoo boy, don't open that can of worms

By *hrek101Man
38 weeks ago

Herts

Diet stays the same really

38 weeks ago

Life is too short for that

By *ddie1966Man
38 weeks ago

Paper Town Central, Essex.

Simples...

I don't eat the food. I just cook it for others.

It's what I love about Christmas. Giving others a rest from cooking and time to enjoy the food instead.

The better the food is, the fewer the leftovers there are for me to eat. That's where the weight goes on in my opinion.

Not much usually gets left when I cook.

By *xfordjohnMan
38 weeks ago

Oxford

I am usually careful and check my weight every day but I don't bother over Christmas (certainly not this year as I will be away and not have my scales). Then I have to be extra careful for a week or two afterwards. A little self-indulgence (for food) once a year I think acceptable.

By *avexxMan
38 weeks ago

cheshire

i shall be eating lots as normal..

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple
38 weeks ago

Stoke

100% do not, that shit starts again in January.

By *inosaur PantsMan
38 weeks ago

Stourbridge

Just eat a piece of fruit at some point before new years, it'll cancel out everything else

By *a LunaWoman
38 weeks ago

South

I think I’ve gone off chocolates. Unfortunately my love of Baileys and Sausage rolls is making up for that.

But sensible eating and more walking in January and onwards should help.

38 weeks ago

"It is the time where training routines and diets change a bit, so how do you organise it?

What I like to do is that during these few festive days, like during christmas and the new year celebrations is that I take diet break where I dont track anything, it is also good to do as it let your body to rest from it, but then back to normal with the same routine, merry christmas "

I don't! But I'm pleased he likes me however I look

But I will be eating more mindfully between Christmas and New year's, but I want to enjoy my Christmas dinner and all the crappy chocolate tomorrow!

38 weeks ago

"Just eat a piece of fruit at some point before new years, it'll cancel out everything else "

Hahaha I love it.

I'll remember that one..... How about veg does that count extra as they aren't generally as sweet as fruit?!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
38 weeks ago

Den of Iniquity

I won't be tomorrow...

I've seen what my Xmas Dinner is earlier , plus Xmas Pud Mince Pies and Jack Daniels

By *inosaur PantsMan
38 weeks ago

Stourbridge

"Just eat a piece of fruit at some point before new years, it'll cancel out everything else

Hahaha I love it.

I'll remember that one..... How about veg does that count extra as they aren't generally as sweet as fruit?! "

Even better

By *affron40Woman
38 weeks ago

manchester

Easy.. I’ll eat whatever I want in December and deal with the lard in January

38 weeks ago

"Just eat a piece of fruit at some point before new years, it'll cancel out everything else

Hahaha I love it.

I'll remember that one..... How about veg does that count extra as they aren't generally as sweet as fruit?!

Even better "

Right, that's definitely going into the memory bank then. Extra veg tomorrow, but not the sprouts they are NOT my favourite

By *hagTonight OP   Man
38 weeks ago

"I don't but I try not to go too mad in terms of food and alcohol. "
That is good to limit them too and same here, if I have alcohol, which I normally dont have. I just have a little of it

By *heGateKeeperMan
38 weeks ago

Stratford

[Removed by poster at 24/12/23 21:59:44]

By *heGateKeeperMan
38 weeks ago

Stratford

My supermarket shop today was mainly fruit and veg to make sure I get that in. I’ll do a 5k in the morning, maybe some KB swings and then a light session on Tuesday.

I’ll eat anything I want as a result, especially as I have Xmas over two days with mine and the wife’s families

By *oeBeansMan
38 weeks ago

Derby

One thing I will try to do though is still drink more water. I remember in January this year going back to the gym and downing about 2 litres after because I was that dehydrated during my time off

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
38 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

The only exercise required to maintain a healthy body weight, self control.

38 weeks ago

I eat all the stuff then balance it by snacking on some veg and fruit cancels out all the pigs and blankets wine and choclate, obviously!

By *hagTonight OP   Man
38 weeks ago

"I don’t buy chocolate or sweeties in since being single so easy to avoid those the ex used to buy loads of those tubs and by end of the holidays you were sick to death of them

Mostly just enjoy being off work eat plenty good food enjoy training fully rested and full of food "

That is good and yes, it is a lot easier to do that when you are single too

By *inky ChefMan
38 weeks ago

Norwich

High carb (mostly sugar) + High fat (mostly saturated) + Moderate protein diet.

I'm bulking up to do sumo

By *red333Man
38 weeks ago

Dorchester

Eat as much as you can get that stuffed happy feeling then in the depths of january then just then decide you're a fat bastard and get on the program

By *xydadbodMan
38 weeks ago

Milton keynes

I don't on christmas day lol then try a big run on boxing day to see if I can work it off lol

38 weeks ago

Having a few days of indulgence and not worrying about it is my plan. I enjoy moving my body so I'll be walking and dancing plenty, but rest and social connection my priorities.

38 weeks ago

I never 'diet' ever. I just eat healthily

By *linton BaptisteMan
38 weeks ago

Didsbury

I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been. 5”4 and 82kg but I feel great. Only issue is I can’t see my cock when pissing!

By *elloIntrigueMan
38 weeks ago

North West UK

Interested to see some of the replies on here as I'm a recent starter to gym and suchlike - 5th December. The first week I was aching aching and aching, then midway through week 2 it was like someone turned off the aches and i've been enjoying it, going 3/4 times a week since. Trying to do about 5km a day on a new exercise bike and have a couple of 5kg dumbbells ive been doing a bit with for the last week.

I've almost cut out chocs from the diet, no more crisps and now reaching for healthier options on the snacks.

Definitely feeling better for the changes although still something of a chunky monkey

By *hagTonight OP   Man
38 weeks ago

"We will eat a lot of salads, but will have one piece of chocolate afterwards "
That is good to also eat a lot of salads too

By *hagTonight OP   Man
38 weeks ago

"Healthy and wise to keep my cholesterol down, diabetes no thanks, on my own now, roast beef, n veg all healthy.

I have cake and stollen but nothing extravagant.

I have puddings too eat over the festive season but staggered out. So I enjoy it all. Being sick after eating too much is not me.

I am working too so brain has to work well so not even excess drinking.

Enjoy the festive season Shag x"

Hi becks, that is good to keep it healthy too, ty. I am enjoying the festive season too, you too, merry christmas x

38 weeks ago

I don’t. I eat and drink anything I want. Pretty much the same way as I do throughout the year.

Post new Message to Thread