Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
40 weeks ago

I don’t play cards. Only strip poker.

By *usie pTV/TS
40 weeks ago

taunton

You have to earn the entitlement first holly.

40 weeks ago

Just temporary ones, have thought about a real one recently, and a sissy one for hubby.

40 weeks ago

I think it’s weird to fetishise sex with one race so much you turn it into a tattoo

By *asycouple1971Couple
40 weeks ago

midlands

Thinking of getting my wife an Oldje tattoo.

40 weeks ago

"I think it’s weird to fetishise sex with one race so much you turn it into a tattoo "

So I must ask, is the ace of spades Tattoo, a sign for exclusively black men? * im naive with a lot of things.

By *andB130Couple
40 weeks ago

northampton

We use temporary ones

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
40 weeks ago

Somewhere else

I’m going to get an Ice Queen tattoo. After I design it.

By *r. Pepper...Man
40 weeks ago

liverpool

Always wondered why the women with these tattoos are always married to white blokes

40 weeks ago

"I think it’s weird to fetishise sex with one race so much you turn it into a tattoo

So I must ask, is the ace of spades Tattoo, a sign for exclusively black men? * im naive with a lot of things. "

As far as I know, yes

Seems really weird to be into black guts so much, you need a tattoo

Like, weird level of almost racist fetishism

By *ea monkeyMan
40 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I think it’s weird to fetishise sex with one race so much you turn it into a tattoo

So I must ask, is the ace of spades Tattoo, a sign for exclusively black men? * im naive with a lot of things.

As far as I know, yes

Seems really weird to be into black guts so much, you need a tattoo

Like, weird level of almost racist fetishism "

Agreed

By *asycouple1971Couple
40 weeks ago

midlands

"We use temporary ones"

How long do they stay on for?

Looking for vixen,hotwife or oldje one for the wife.

By *andB130Couple
40 weeks ago

northampton

"We use temporary ones

Looking for vixen,hotwife or oldje one for the wife."

Scrub off in the bath, have a look on Ebay to buy them.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
40 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think it's a case of each to their own. It's nice that people have a fetish that they're really into and I can hardly judge folk

By *asycouple1971Couple
40 weeks ago

midlands

"We use temporary ones

Looking for vixen,hotwife or oldje one for the wife.

Scrub off in the bath, have a look on Ebay to buy them."

Thanks x

By *otandhorny43Couple
29 weeks ago

Sheffield

We use temporary ones

By *mmaleiaWoman
29 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

So I must ask, is the ace of spades Tattoo, a sign for exclusively black men? * im naive with a lot of things. "

no, it means other things in the old school tattooing

By *odgerMooreMan
29 weeks ago

Carlisle

Im getting a tattoo of a badly parked car to show im only interested in women!!

By *atnip make me purrWoman
29 weeks ago

Reading

"Im getting a tattoo of a badly parked car to show im only interested in women!! "

That will get you laid loads.

By *odgerMooreMan
29 weeks ago

Carlisle

"Im getting a tattoo of a badly parked car to show im only interested in women!!

That will get you laid loads. "

Laid out more likely

By *oxy jWoman
29 weeks ago

somerset

personally dont like anything of this type for me and just my opinion it feels racist .... i think alot of people dont realise what it is if honest and just see it as something sexy but nope not for me

By *tsJustKateWoman
29 weeks ago

London

"personally dont like anything of this type for me and just my opinion it feels racist .... i think alot of people dont realise what it is if honest and just see it as something sexy but nope not for me"

I'm not sure how showing that you like or prefer black guys is racist. Or have I missed something?

29 weeks ago

These tattoos are so to me but some men love that shit. Race play and racial fetishisation is not my vibe at all. It’s not fun or sexy.

By *wendolineFoxWoman
29 weeks ago

Chester

"personally dont like anything of this type for me and just my opinion it feels racist .... i think alot of people dont realise what it is if honest and just see it as something sexy but nope not for me

I'm not sure how showing that you like or prefer black guys is racist. Or have I missed something?"

It might not be. But if someone, for example, is assuming that all black guys will have certain characteristics, maybe that is.

By *tsJustKateWoman
29 weeks ago

London

"personally dont like anything of this type for me and just my opinion it feels racist .... i think alot of people dont realise what it is if honest and just see it as something sexy but nope not for me

I'm not sure how showing that you like or prefer black guys is racist. Or have I missed something?

It might not be. But if someone, for example, is assuming that all black guys will have certain characteristics, maybe that is. "

Again, not racist, just a stupid assumption on their part. Don't get me wrong, I don't like these tattoos either, but it's ridiculous to say they are racist.

29 weeks ago

if i was reviwing this thread like a bottle of wine i would have to use very cringey,slightly uncomfortable and with normalised racist undertones!

im all for interracial sex/passion/lust and love be it white/black/yellow or any other colour.

but to use the word spade to normalise it to a person of black heritage is gross.

29 weeks ago

"Im getting a tattoo of a badly parked car to show im only interested in women!! "

brilliant...if there was a poll for best comment this would be my vote

By *tsJustKateWoman
29 weeks ago

London

"if i was reviwing this thread like a bottle of wine i would have to use very cringey,slightly uncomfortable and with normalised racist undertones!

im all for interracial sex/passion/lust and love be it white/black/yellow or any other colour.

but to use the word spade to normalise it to a person of black heritage is gross."

I can honestly say it never occurred to me. NOW I see how it is racist. Thank you.

By *hocolate37Man
29 weeks ago

Heathrow

"if i was reviwing this thread like a bottle of wine i would have to use very cringey,slightly uncomfortable and with normalised racist undertones!

but to use the word spade to normalise it to a person of black heritage is gross."

This.

By *wendolineFoxWoman
29 weeks ago

Chester

It might not be. But if someone, for example, is assuming that all black guys will have certain characteristics, maybe that is.

Again, not racist, just a stupid assumption on their part. Don't get me wrong, I don't like these tattoos either, but it's ridiculous to say they are racist."

I’m wondering what your definition of racism is, in that case.

29 weeks ago

but to use the word spade to normalise it to a person of black heritage is gross.

I can honestly say it never occurred to me. NOW I see how it is racist. Thank you."

everyday is a learning day on the fab forum

29 weeks ago

Again, not racist, just a stupid assumption on their part. Don't get me wrong, I don't like these tattoos either, but it's ridiculous to say they are racist."

A stupid assumption that is based on historical racist myths used to brutalise Black people. So it is like a little bit racist. Even if unintentionally so

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman
29 weeks ago

Worcester

I don’t think it’s acceptable to get racist slurs that assume you’re superior to black men tattooed on your body.

29 weeks ago

"I don’t think it’s acceptable to get racist slurs that assume you’re superior to black men tattooed on your body."

Freeze peach tho

By *exxyyDy11Man
29 weeks ago

North West

Never even realised people do that or get those tattoos. To me it is a bit weird strange and bizarre. End of the day, I have grown up with and know many Black men, they're just like anyone else. They have their own interests and dislikes like other groups of people. Treating them in such a manner is disrespectful and racist.

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman
29 weeks ago

Worcester

Again, not racist, just a stupid assumption on their part. Don't get me wrong, I don't like these tattoos either, but it's ridiculous to say they are racist.

A stupid assumption that is based on historical racist myths used to brutalise Black people. So it is like a little bit racist. Even if unintentionally so"

It’s not even a little bit racist, it’s very racist.

One of the reasons that black men weren’t allowed to use the same swimming pools in America was because black men were stereotyped as being hypersexual. It was believed that because of their hypersexuality they wouldn’t be able to prevent themselves assaulting and r**ing white women.

The myth of the BBC mostly comes out of these racist assumptions of hypersexuality.

So when someone fetishises a black man because of his penis size or hypersexuality they are using the same racist stereotypes that were used to lynch black men and set fires below their genitals.

By *exxyyDy11Man
29 weeks ago

North West

Agree with the user above. Never thought of it like that. But you've articulated it very well. I've come across old pictures of lynchings during Jim Crow in the Southern US. Horrific pictures. What struck me the most was the fact people were there, with their kids. Laughing and joking as another human being is hanging from a tree. Like it was some sports event. Shocking is an understatement.

29 weeks ago

It seems that the majority align with my thinking on the matter. That why QoS tats get an instant block.

(Not that it’ll bother them, but principle)

29 weeks ago

A stupid assumption that is based on historical racist myths used to brutalise Black people. So it is like a little bit racist. Even if unintentionally so

One of the reasons that black men weren’t allowed to use the same swimming pools in America was because black men were stereotyped as being hypersexual. It was believed that because of their hypersexuality they wouldn’t be able to prevent themselves assaulting and r**ing white women.

The myth of the BBC mostly comes out of these racist assumptions of hypersexuality.

So when someone fetishises a black man because of his penis size or hypersexuality they are using the same racist stereotypes that were used to lynch black men and set fires below their genitals."

I know about the origins and I know it’s really racist lol. I was only joking with the ‘like a little bit racist’ thing. Because last time I called fetishisation racist, people had plenty to say about me .

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman
29 weeks ago

Worcester

So when someone fetishises a black man because of his penis size or hypersexuality they are using the same racist stereotypes that were used to lynch black men and set fires below their genitals.

I know about the origins and I know it’s really racist lol. I was only joking with the ‘like a little bit racist’ thing. Because last time I called fetishisation racist, people had plenty to say about me . "

Oh yeah for sure. I just hate the way we’re all supposed to pretend that fetishising black men isn’t racist, that fetishising women being sluts isn’t misogynistic, and that fetishising men fucking men isn’t homophobic.

Like at some point the swing scene has to enter the 21st century. But we’re still stuck somewhere back in the sixties still.

By *exxyyDy11Man
29 weeks ago

North West

"These tattoos are so to me but some men love that shit. Race play and racial fetishisation is not my vibe at all. It’s not fun or sexy. "

It is just weird to me mate. Never understood it.

By *h4tguy1234Man
11 weeks ago

york

Not racist whatsoever. You snowflakes surely need to get a grip. If it was so offensive and racist more black males would speak up about it? No?

The silence I'd deafening.

By *allySlinkyWoman
11 weeks ago

Leeds

How can you say it is not racist to call a black person a derogatory name ?

11 weeks ago

I saw one recently on a woman's mound of venus at a club My friend told me the meaning. I did have one of those "really, wait what, seriously" moments. It was a busy london event with a heavy male multi racial crowd. No one seemed bothered by it. I thought terms like "black as the ace of spades" had died a death. I don't like that tattoo.

By *eally_RosieWoman
11 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"How can you say it is not racist to call a black person a derogatory name ?"

Because context is everything. As far as I know in sexual terms QoS, however distasteful, is used to display a preference or fetish.

Last time I checked fetishising or having a preference for, wasn’t being antagonistic toward or prejudiced against somebody (that’s the definition of racism).

The tattoo is emblematic, and that always means people are entitled to interpret them however they see fit based on their own experience… but it’s no more or less a display of preference than tattooing your football team’s badge on yourself, or painting a pride flag on your face during a parade. You risk being seen in whatever connotation the viewer sees. Plus I’d argue that most I’ve seen are in discreet places, not on people’s foreheads… if you’re looking there you’re asking to see it.

Do I like them? Nope. Are they a sign of ignorance and insensitivity? Yep. Bigoted? Probably. Racist? Nope… sorry, but that word gets attached to way too much stuff and labelling somebody as racist purely because of their preferences happens way too often on here. People being polarised because they have opposing views

By *allySlinkyWoman
11 weeks ago

Leeds

I have a preference for sex with black men but I wouldn't dream of using a derogatory word to describe them.

By *icolerobbieCouple
11 weeks ago

walsall

"I have a preference for sex with black men but I wouldn't dream of using a derogatory word to describe them. "

There are some here who would say that you are most definitely racist for your preference.

Tattoos or no tattoos.

Is there an alternative tattoo that a woman could have that is not racist, but excludes people based on the colour of their skin?

By *allySlinkyWoman
11 weeks ago

Leeds

I don't only have sex with black men. I have sex with people of all ethnicities.

By *eally_RosieWoman
11 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"I have a preference for sex with black men but I wouldn't dream of using a derogatory word to describe them.

There are some here who would say that you are most definitely racist for your preference.

Tattoos or no tattoos.

Is there an alternative tattoo that a woman could have that is not racist, but excludes people based on the colour of their skin?"

That’s ridiculous. She said ‘prefers’ not ‘exclusively’ and even if she did, that’s her choice. That’s like saying I’m transphobic and sexist because I’m not sexually attracted to TV’s or women

By *rPunxMan
11 weeks ago

Hull

It is most definitely a fetish whether people want to admit it or not and centers around race play and racial stereotypes, quite often it is coupled up cuckolding. The terms QoS, BBC, snow bunny etc are all parts of this and are racist in connotation. It does seem to be very popular in America. I have also experienced on the other end of the scale submissive coloured females that are specifically looking for Dominant white males. (Experience from another fetish based online community website that shall remain unnamed)

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

They are cringe af and racist as shit!

By *agatoXXXMan
11 weeks ago

Mordor

What tattoo do you get when you don't have sex with anybody?

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"What tattoo do you get when you don't have sex with anybody? "

Padlock? Pocketpussy? The Bible???

By *rPunxMan
11 weeks ago

Hull

"What tattoo do you get when you don't have sex with anybody? "
A no entry sign?

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"What tattoo do you get when you don't have sex with anybody? A no entry sign?"

Surely this only applies if you are gay? Haha

By *icolerobbieCouple
11 weeks ago

walsall

"I have a preference for sex with black men but I wouldn't dream of using a derogatory word to describe them.

Tattoos or no tattoos.

Is there an alternative tattoo that a woman could have that is not racist, but excludes people based on the colour of their skin?

That’s ridiculous. She said ‘prefers’ not ‘exclusively’ and even if she did, that’s her choice. That’s like saying I’m transphobic and sexist because I’m not sexually attracted to TV’s or women "

A lot of people who’ve posted on these forums suggest that having preferences that exclude people because of the colour of their skin are racist. She prefers someone based on their skin colour.

Just for the record, I disagree with this stance, but people on these forums argue that preferring one race over another is racist.

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

Tattoos or no tattoos.

That’s ridiculous. She said ‘prefers’ not ‘exclusively’ and even if she did, that’s her choice. That’s like saying I’m transphobic and sexist because I’m not sexually attracted to TV’s or women

A lot of people who’ve posted on these forums suggest that having preferences that exclude people because of the colour of their skin are racist. She prefers someone based on their skin colour.

Just for the record, I disagree with this stance, but people on these forums argue that preferring one race over another is racist. "

Having a preference isn't racist in the slightest. Getting a tattoo that symbolic of a racist term is racist af

By *rPunxMan
11 weeks ago

Hull

"What tattoo do you get when you don't have sex with anybody? A no entry sign?"
or out of order sign ?

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"What tattoo do you get when you don't have sex with anybody? A no entry sign? or out of order sign ?"

Decommissioned sign seems more fitting. It allows room for recommissioned potential lol

By *icolerobbieCouple
11 weeks ago

walsall

Tattoos or no tattoos.

Just for the record, I disagree with this stance, but people on these forums argue that preferring one race over another is racist.

Having a preference isn't racist in the slightest. Getting a tattoo that symbolic of a racist term is racist af"

There are a lot of fabbers, especially on threads about Asian men being rejected, who are very vocal and don’t agree with people’s preferences and are adamant that they are racist.

By *eally_RosieWoman
11 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Tattoos or no tattoos.

Having a preference isn't racist in the slightest. Getting a tattoo that symbolic of a racist term is racist af"

Nope. It can only be ‘perceived’ as racist. I don’t like them but I highly doubt that women get a tattoo of that symbol on their butt cheek in a deliberate effort to belittle, and racially slur coloured guys who are nailing them from behind, but rather as a warped term of endearment.

I’ll say it again… ignorant of the connotations? Absolutely…. Bigoted (because it presumes stereotypes)? Most likely…. Insensitive? Yeah… Racist? No. Getting a distasteful tattoo in a location where it can’t readily be seen, indicating your preferences is not by definition antagonistic towards, or prejudiced against a collective.

Labelling ignorance as racism doesn’t do anything to help anyone.

By *eladeCouple
11 weeks ago

hull

Me a big on on my thigh

By *rispyDuckMan
11 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I don’t read too much into what’s politically correct & all that jazz (life is too short lol )

All I know is ladies with those tattoos most likely wanna jump onto my cock & ride harder than a jockey at the grand national

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

Tattoos or no tattoos.

Having a preference isn't racist in the slightest. Getting a tattoo that symbolic of a racist term is racist af

Nope. It can only be ‘perceived’ as racist. I don’t like them but I highly doubt that women get a tattoo of that symbol on their butt cheek in a deliberate effort to belittle, and racially slur coloured guys who are nailing them from behind, but rather as a warped term of endearment.

I’ll say it again… ignorant of the connotations? Absolutely…. Bigoted (because it presumes stereotypes)? Most likely…. Insensitive? Yeah… Racist? No. Getting a distasteful tattoo in a location where it can’t readily be seen, indicating your preferences is not by definition antagonistic towards, or prejudiced against a collective.

Labelling ignorance as racism doesn’t do anything to help anyone."

Nor does choosing to remain ignorant help anyone. Especially when the information on it is easily found. Like in this thread lol

Post new Message to Thread