Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Miraclesuit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive just bought my new swimming costume and decided to invest in a Miraclesuit, it guarantees that I will look sleeker and slimmer in seconds and appear 2 sizes smaller.

Basically it looks like any other swimming costume but does have a lot of ruching at the front.

What kind of swimwear do you go for on the beach. Do you wear a bikini or cover up a little more in a swimming costume. I like to swim and go to waterparks and go on all the kamikaze water slides (yeah I know Im 45) so I wouldnt wear a bikini in case I lost half of it.

Whilst I dont believe the hype around these Miraclesuits, well I dont think I do but I bought one just in case, it is a nice quality material and shape.

I will let you all know when ive tried it on. If it makes me look like Elle Macphereson then it truly will be a miracle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I've got a bikini but its one with shorts so not very skimpy although the top half was a bit revealing to take my son swimming at the local pool so I invested in a plain black costume for that x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have a thing for white bikins i love them and have 7 lots and not one the same , lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What about swimming Jo, do they go see thru

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

"I have a thing for white bikins i love them and have 7 lots and not one the same , lol "
well I would love to see you in them if we ever go on your boat mmmmmmmm

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

a pair of shorts always works well for me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I go for the mankini. Im Now baned from all our local pools for offending people's eyes.

Post new Message to Thread