Greedy girls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First greedy girls gathering for us. Am soooo nervous. Will I or wont I like? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only you can answer that! Relax and have fun, but if you're uncomfortable and don't like it, get out of there!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same as the poster above really,only you can tell that...Just stick to your guns and make sure your'e comfy and enjoying...good luck x

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple
over a year ago

southend-on-sea

i love it but Mark has to be in the right frame of mind to be in the same room if not he does his own thing in the club

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys well we went and I can only say mmmmm WOW enjoyed x

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Hi guys well we went and I can only say mmmmm WOW enjoyed x "

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"Hi guys well we went and I can only say mmmmm WOW enjoyed x "

If you don't mind saying, did you go to a club for this Greedy Girls session and if so which one.

A few years ago, I used to go to Greedy Girls nights at a couple of clubs round Manchester, and recently one in the Midlands, but I'd have to say the last couple of Greedy Girls nights have been considerably less well attended and less playful than the ones of a few years ago.

For example at the last one I went to, there were four couples and about 10 guys. 1 couple only played by themselves albeit in the open so perhaps would be classed as exhibitionist rather than a greedy girl. One couple watched what happened but didn't play at all, so perhaps voyeuristic, one couple stayed at the bar all night and the lady of the other couple enjoyed herself with most if not all of the men, thus fullfilling the criteria of the night.

I'm not for one moment suggesting that just because you attend a GG night you have to play with multiple guys, but I guess in the same way that if a couple/single lady attended a BMFC party to discover 1 coloured man and everybody else white, it doesn't quite fit the billing of the night if the majority of couples attending don't play with multiple people.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Hi guys well we went and I can only say mmmmm WOW enjoyed x

If you don't mind saying, did you go to a club for this Greedy Girls session and if so which one.

A few years ago, I used to go to Greedy Girls nights at a couple of clubs round Manchester, and recently one in the Midlands, but I'd have to say the last couple of Greedy Girls nights have been considerably less well attended and less playful than the ones of a few years ago.

For example at the last one I went to, there were four couples and about 10 guys. 1 couple only played by themselves albeit in the open so perhaps would be classed as exhibitionist rather than a greedy girl. One couple watched what happened but didn't play at all, so perhaps voyeuristic, one couple stayed at the bar all night and the lady of the other couple enjoyed herself with most if not all of the men, thus fullfilling the criteria of the night.

I'm not for one moment suggesting that just because you attend a GG night you have to play with multiple guys, but I guess in the same way that if a couple/single lady attended a BMFC party to discover 1 coloured man and everybody else white, it doesn't quite fit the billing of the night if the majority of couples attending don't play with multiple people.

"

I didn't think that greedy necessarily meant indiscriminate. If no one takes your fancy gorging may just make you feel sick rather than happily full and sated.

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"Hi guys well we went and I can only say mmmmm WOW enjoyed x

I didn't think that greedy necessarily meant indiscriminate. If no one takes your fancy gorging may just make you feel sick rather than happily full and sated."

I wasn't trying to suggest it did mean indiscriminate.

What I was trying to say was a few years ago at GG parties, there would be somewhere between 10 to 20 couples attending and between 20 to 40 guys. Of the couples attending the majority would play with multiple guys, albeit guys they wanted to play with.

Post new Message to Thread