Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it a male thing..?

Jump to newest

By *ouple in Lancashire OP   Couple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

why when in the grasp of a heavy head cold do we look in the tissue after sneezing...?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xpresMan
over a year ago

Elland

Primates also check snot i rember seeing it on eden but cant rember why

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"why when in the grasp of a heavy head cold do we look in the tissue after sneezing...? "

Is it because you look and think tf I didn't sneeze that all down myself?! Lol

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"why when in the grasp of a heavy head cold do we look in the tissue after sneezing...?

Is it because you look and think tf I didn't sneeze that all down myself?! Lol "

Not sure lol..

usually to see if there's blood in it...

over a year ago

Not sure lol..

usually to see if there's blood in it... [/the quote]

Hahaha love it.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Not sure lol..

usually to see if there's blood in it... [/the quote]

Hahaha love it. "

sorry..tmi

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

yuck and bleurgh. This reminds me of when my son was about 7 I was driving him somewhere and noticed him picking his nose so asked him to stop it, his reply? "It's ok mum I'm putting it in my pocket"

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"yuck and bleurgh. This reminds me of when my son was about 7 I was driving him somewhere and noticed him picking his nose so asked him to stop it, his reply? "It's ok mum I'm putting it in my pocket" "

Lol boys eh..

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I thought men did this to check whether they had lost any brain matter with the sneeze.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Nope not just men that do this, so who looks at the loo roll after they've wiped their bum after a poo?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I thought men did this to check whether they had lost any brain matter with the sneeze."
But suppose they had... they would not have the brain capacity to do any checking?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Nope not just men that do this, so who looks at the loo roll after they've wiped their bum after a poo? "

Only on alternate wipes

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Nope not just men that do this, so who looks at the loo roll after they've wiped their bum after a poo?

Only on alternate wipes"

Now i can totally see why you would do that, but i like to check every wipe.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I thought men did this to check whether they had lost any brain matter with the sneeze."

but does'nt that go against the feminist theory that men dont have any..

not suggesting that you are a feminist Lickety..

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Nope not just men that do this, so who looks at the loo roll after they've wiped their bum after a poo?

Only on alternate wipesNow i can totally see why you would do that, but i like to check every wipe. "

It's a waste of resources. Owth !

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I thought men did this to check whether they had lost any brain matter with the sneeze.

not suggesting that you are a feminist Lickety.."

I am proud to describe myself as a feminist. Feminism doesn't mean thinking that men don't have brains, it just means we wish they would use them.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 05/03/13 23:31:34]

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

"I thought men did this to check whether they had lost any brain matter with the sneeze.

I am proud to describe myself as a feminist. Feminism doesn't mean thinking that men don't have brains, it just means we wish they would use them."

what brain, dah!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Only on alternate wipesNow i can totally see why you would do that, but i like to check every wipe.

It's a waste of resources. Owth !"

Please dont go all bunny hugger on me Ryan!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I am proud to describe myself as a feminist. Feminism doesn't mean thinking that men don't have brains, it just means we wish they would use them."

over a year ago

in Lancashire

thats cool dear...

sometimes we do..

just that our brains, male and females that is seem to have different priorities sometimes..

over a year ago

Only on alternate wipes"

That's just rude Ryan owhh

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Only on alternate wipesNow i can totally see why you would do that, but i like to check every wipe.

It's a waste of resources. Owth !Please dont go all bunny hugger on me Ryan! "

Sorry I'm beta testing a new site tool. I was using you as a Guinnea Pig

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

sometimes we do..

just that our brains, male and females that is seem to have different priorities sometimes.."

I think, joke aside, you are right. We ARE indeed wired differently which means we are good at different, sometimes complementary things.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Only on alternate wipes

That's just rude Ryan owhh"

You can't chop your peers there will be nobody in control

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It's a waste of resources. Owth !Please dont go all bunny hugger on me Ryan!

Sorry I'm beta testing a new site tool. I was using you as a Guinnea Pig "

Beggin ya pardon i thought you were an orgasm waiting to happen at thw thought of alternate wipes

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

sometimes we do..

just that our brains, male and females that is seem to have different priorities sometimes..I think, joke aside, you are right. We ARE indeed wired differently which means we are good at different, sometimes complementary things. "

thats true, not always humour though..

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

sometimes we do..

just that our brains, male and females that is seem to have different priorities sometimes..I think, joke aside, you are right. We ARE indeed wired differently which means we are good at different, sometimes complementary things.

"

No, I agree - and I for one love banter between the sexes, I dont mind dishing out and I dont mind receiving - for me it has to be somewhat respectful of both genders.

over a year ago

"why when in the grasp of a heavy head cold do we look in the tissue after sneezing...? "

We do on occasion although so many guys dont use a tissue its untrue. I bet more snort on sleeve, snook and spit than even contemplate using a tissue.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

sometimes we do..

just that our brains, male and females that is seem to have different priorities sometimes..I think, joke aside, you are right. We ARE indeed wired differently which means we are good at different, sometimes complementary things.

No, I agree - and I for one love banter between the sexes, I dont mind dishing out and I dont mind receiving - for me it has to be somewhat respectful of both genders. "

banter is good..

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

sometimes we do..

No, I agree - and I for one love banter between the sexes, I dont mind dishing out and I dont mind receiving - for me it has to be somewhat respectful of both genders.

banter is good..

"

Absolutely, friendly respectful banter makes the world go round - now back to your original question - do you ?;-)

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"why when in the grasp of a heavy head cold do we look in the tissue after sneezing...?

We do on occasion although so many guys dont use a tissue its untrue. I bet more snort on sleeve, snook and spit than even contemplate using a tissue. "

I hate spitting. I'm not that found of snotty sleeves either.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I often say "hate" is not a word I use in earnest - but spitting is truly horrible.

over a year ago

We do on occasion although so many guys dont use a tissue its untrue. I bet more snort on sleeve, snook and spit than even contemplate using a tissue.

I hate spitting. I'm not that found of snotty sleeves either."

I can distinctly remember visiting a chap through work who had a white shirt on with dirty green streaks across the cuffs. It really made me not want to do business with him and certainly not shake hands.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I hate spitting. I'm not that found of snotty sleeves either.

I can distinctly remember visiting a chap through work who had a white shirt on with dirty green streaks across the cuffs. It really made me not want to do business with him and certainly not shake hands. "

It would put me off doing doing business too.

I saw Tony Benn speak about his life a couple of years ago. The only thing he said that had me feeling icky was that he lets his tissues dry out and then uses them again.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

sometimes we do..

banter is good..

Absolutely, friendly respectful banter makes the world go round - now back to your original question - do you ?;-)"

have to say i did, but wish i had'nt..

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

"

sometimes we do..

banter is good..

Absolutely, friendly respectful banter makes the world go round - now back to your original question - do you ?;-)

have to say i did, but wish i had'nt.. "

what happened to the sneezing question lol?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

sometimes we do..

banter is good..

have to say i did, but wish i had'nt.. what happened to the sneezing question lol? "

I believe it has not been resolved and may remain a topic for another night

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

"

sometimes we do..

banter is good..

have to say i did, but wish i had'nt.. what happened to the sneezing question lol? I believe it has not been resolved and may remain a topic for another night "

atishoooo bless you xx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

sometimes we do..

banter is good..

have to say i did, but wish i had'nt.. what happened to the sneezing question lol? I believe it has not been resolved and may remain a topic for another night atishoooo bless you xx "

Lol xx

over a year ago

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know.

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know."

we do lol...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

That is different - more acceptable lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know. we do lol..."

I am trying to get to bed

over a year ago

Not always!

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

"why when in the grasp of a it that far heavy head cold do we look in the tissue after sneezing...?

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know. we do lol...I am trying to get to bed "

Ive made it that far

over a year ago

this could be a worthwhile peek - if the 'sneezey' was bright yellow it indicates an infection and requires anti-biotics (doc told me this with a rather sick young child many yrs ago )

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"why when in the grasp of a it that far heavy head cold do we look in the tissue after sneezing...?

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know. we do lol...I am trying to get to bed Ive made it that far "

I am trying to get there ...

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know.That is different - more acceptable lol "

i dont get the logic, as its a bodily fluid like snot, why is it more acceptable

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know.That is different - more acceptable lol

i dont get the logic, as its a bodily fluid like snot, why is it more acceptable "

There is a hierarchy of body fluids ... some are just a bit more acceptable than others. You are talking to a lady , remember

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know. we do lol...I am trying to get to bed Ive made it that far I am trying to get there ... "

you just have to ask lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know.That is different - more acceptable lol

i dont get the logic, as its a bodily fluid like snot, why is it more acceptable There is a hierarchy of body fluids ... some are just a bit more acceptable than others. You are talking to a lady , remember"

god bless ya maaam ,ya got a lucky face.

over a year ago

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know.Not always! "

Do you wank in the dark then? Thats the only way you don't look!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know. we do lol...I am trying to get to bed Ive made it that far I am trying to get there ... you just have to ask lol "

Ah I get it... I was a bit slow there, sorry

over a year ago

thats male ego - wow did i manage that -

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

i dont get the logic, as its a bodily fluid like snot, why is it more acceptable There is a hierarchy of body fluids ... some are just a bit more acceptable than others. You are talking to a lady , remember

god bless ya maaam ,ya got a lucky face."

Did not see you doffing...

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know. we do lol...I am trying to get to bed Ive made it that far I am trying to get there ... you just have to ask lol Ah I get it... I was a bit slow there, sorry "

ha ha love it

over a year ago

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know.

thats male ego - wow did i manage that - "

If there is a lot they run round looking for someone so show it to. It's 'look look that's well more than a teaspoon full!' I do know someone who took picture on his phone to show people!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know. we do lol...I am trying to get to bed Ive made it that far I am trying to get there ... you just have to ask lol Ah I get it... I was a bit slow there, sorry ha ha love it "

Need to get sat nav out...

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know. we do lol...I am trying to get to bed Ive made it that far I am trying to get there ... you just have to ask lol Ah I get it... I was a bit slow there, sorry ha ha love it Need to get sat nav out...

"

me or you?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know. we do lol...I am trying to get to bed Ive made it that far I am trying to get there ... you just have to ask lol Ah I get it... I was a bit slow there, sorry ha ha love it Need to get sat nav out...

me or you? "

Well if we do it together we might come together?

over a year ago

They do the same with spunk in a tissue too you know.Not always!

Do you wank in the dark then? Thats the only way you don't look! "

No I wouldn't do that I might miss if it was in the dark and have spunk stalactites

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

me or you? Well if we do it together we might come together? "

yes indeed

Post new Message to Thread