Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Petty things which piss you off

Jump to newest

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I absolutely hate it when I have my purse in one hand and am waiting for change and the assistant plonks the change in your hand with the coins on top of the receipt and notes. Now how the hell am I supposed to sort that one-handed without spilling it all over? I've seen the elderly treated like this and drop all their money with the assistant blithely saying, 'next please'!

I was a shop assistant for many years and never ever gave change like this!

What other petty annoyances get you all steamed up?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I dislike it when people (sadly more often men lol) underestimate me.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

When I buy lots of items and the person at the checkout says 'do you want a bag?' when I don't have one. It's tempting to say 'no, thank you, I'm like the cat in the hat and can balance everything on the end of my cock'

Reply privately

By *risboy69Man
over a year ago

Bristol

It pisses me off when you let an on coming car through and not even an acknowledgment !!!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I absolutely hate it when I have my purse in one hand and am waiting for change and the assistant plonks the change in your hand with the coins on top of the receipt and notes. Now how the hell am I supposed to sort that one-handed without spilling it all over? I've seen the elderly treated like this and drop all their money with the assistant blithely saying, 'next please'!

What other petty annoyances get you all steamed up?"

Neighbours not using the communal bins properly I'm mean it not fucking rocket science to split your rubbish is it!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I absolutely hate it when I have my purse in one hand and am waiting for change and the assistant plonks the change in your hand with the coins on top of the receipt and notes. Now how the hell am I supposed to sort that one-handed without spilling it all over? I've seen the elderly treated like this and drop all their money with the assistant blithely saying, 'next please'!

I have my purse open and if they do this slide the change into my purse and sort it all out later.

Reply privately

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

+1 this fecks me off big time

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"It pisses me off when you let an on coming car through and not even an acknowledgment !!!"
I dislike that, too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

My parents had a village shop when I was a kid and I quite often would serve the customers .

If I made a mistake and under charged someone I would over charge the next and dump the change in their hands as more often than not they would not count it and realise they had been short changed .

Reply privately

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

when drivers dont indicate, or know how to use a rounderbout.

How white van drivers and taxi drivers think they own the roads.

People who hog the middle lane on a motorway doing 60, when the first lane is free.

Cars who cut corners on a junction and almost plough into you!

How some people stare because I use a wlking stick and I'm young.

How I get tutted at in shops when I'm in my wheelchair. This makes my blood and piss boil the most.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Mine is really very petty but it grates: I can't stand hearing people say 'haitch' instead of 'aitch' for the letter 'h'. I almost sent an e-mail to R4 when I heard a reporter say 'haitch'.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Mine is really very petty but it grates: I can't stand hearing people say 'haitch' instead of 'aitch' for the letter 'h'. I almost sent an e-mail to R4 when I heard a reporter say 'haitch'. "
That s how I got married first time.. I thought he said "itch"...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only gate rudeness and ignorance... Nothing pisses me off more!! No need for it if you ask me.. Manners don't cuts a thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

i get really bad road rage so when driving home someone in front stops to let someone out of junction i get really wound up, fair enough if traffic is slow or has stopped anyway, let em out but their at the junction not you so carry on driving!!!!!!!!! arrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

When adults say 'kekkle' or 'bokkle' instead of 'kettle' or 'bottle' like children!

Reply privately

By *hattyman80Man
over a year ago

stockport

I get stressed when people try to push in front of you in a queue. It's soooooo frustrating!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

when i am having a bath, and she wants to use the toilet to dump the kids off

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I get stressed when people try to push in front of you in a queue. It's soooooo frustrating!!"

Do they succeed though? They never do with me! LOL

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get stressed when people try to push in front of you in a queue. It's soooooo frustrating!!

Do they succeed though? They never do with me! LOL"

Nope nor with me either, but I've been brought up to use manners so always do x

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

People that don't say thank you when I hold the door open for them

Reply privately

By *hattyman80Man
over a year ago

stockport

"I get stressed when people try to push in front of you in a queue. It's soooooo frustrating!!

Do they succeed though? They never do with me! LOL"

They never succeed I guarantee that lol. I'm a nice laid back guy.... Until someone pushes in lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really pisses me off that

Leaving the milk out the fridge or not filling the kettle up when finished

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

Really pisses me off that

Leaving the milk out the fridge or not filling the kettle up when finished "

People who leave doors open and let out all the heat! Aargh!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It pisses me off when you let an on coming car through and not even an acknowledgment !!!I dislike that, too! "

YES!!! totally agree!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People that don't say thank you when I hold the door open for them"

Yeah plain rude that is. Always give a sarcastic "thanks nice one" lol

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

When the binmen leave about 5 fecking bins outside my drive so when I get home I have to move them to park - and NONE of them are mine! Wouldn't mind too much but I am at the end of the street, all the bins have numbers on them (it is a small avenue) and some of them are from the corner of the road so the binmen would have had to drag them all the way down to the bottom to leave them there! WHY?

Reply privately

By * pool 1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"i get really bad road rage so when driving home someone in front stops to let someone out of junction i get really wound up, fair enough if traffic is slow or has stopped anyway, let em out but their at the junction not you so carry on driving!!!!!!!!! arrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!! "

So with you on this one

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I get stressed when people try to push in front of you in a queue. It's soooooo frustrating!!"
This reminds me.... where I come from people do not queue in the same way they do overhere. Having llived here for a good many years, I of course, adapted my queuing skill to the British way only to find when I go back home... i dont get served as I am too polite for their liking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When people find out I'm Northern and ask me how's my Whippet and do I wear a flat cap

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

People who leave their indicators on in the middle lane of the motorway so you think they are going to pull out and don't leaving you wondering if you should overtake or it is dangerous to do so.

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

I was completely deaf as a child and after an operation got some hearing back. I still have hearing impairment and when I tell people that I am a bit deaf they come up with the witty and original comment 'What?' followed by loud guffawing at my expense and as if they have told the funniest joke ever. It annoys and embarrasses me.

Just want to stick my fingers in their eyes and say 'Well, you didn't see that coming - or you won't now, anyway!'

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I was completely deaf as a child and after an operation got some hearing back. I still have hearing impairment and when I tell people that I am a bit deaf they come up with the witty and original comment 'What?' followed by loud guffawing at my expense and as if they have told the funniest joke ever. It annoys and embarrasses me.

Just want to stick my fingers in their eyes and say 'Well, you didn't see that coming - or you won't now, anyway!'"

OMG that is so insensitive of people - that actually irritates and angers me on your behalf and on behalf of every person who is in this or similar situation.

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I was completely deaf as a child and after an operation got some hearing back. I still have hearing impairment and when I tell people that I am a bit deaf they come up with the witty and original comment 'What?' followed by loud guffawing at my expense and as if they have told the funniest joke ever. It annoys and embarrasses me.

Just want to stick my fingers in their eyes and say 'Well, you didn't see that coming - or you won't now, anyway!'OMG that is so insensitive of people - that actually irritates and angers me on your behalf and on behalf of every person who is in this or similar situation. "

Had my operation when I was 7 - now 50 - so imagine how many times I have heard it! I may eventually lose my vast reserves of patience and just twat someone one day! Years of repressed anger! LOL

Reply privately

over a year ago

walking behind someone in the street thats slower than you!! get out of my way!!!! ha ha ha

Reply privately

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

"When people find out I'm Northern and ask me how's my Whippet and do I wear a flat cap "

Don't forget the pigeons

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Just want to stick my fingers in their eyes and say 'Well, you didn't see that coming - or you won't now, anyway!'OMG that is so insensitive of people - that actually irritates and angers me on your behalf and on behalf of every person who is in this or similar situation.

Had my operation when I was 7 - now 50 - so imagine how many times I have heard it! I may eventually lose my vast reserves of patience and just twat someone one day! Years of repressed anger! LOL"

And absolutely understandable and justified anger!

Reply privately

By *risboy69Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Phew!!

Glad it's just not me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just want to stick my fingers in their eyes and say 'Well, you didn't see that coming - or you won't now, anyway!'OMG that is so insensitive of people - that actually irritates and angers me on your behalf and on behalf of every person who is in this or similar situation.

Had my operation when I was 7 - now 50 - so imagine how many times I have heard it! I may eventually lose my vast reserves of patience and just twat someone one day! Years of repressed anger! LOLAnd absolutely understandable and justified anger! "

Very insensitive.... Yet again that's where manners and respect come in to play... Something a lot of people have very little of

Reply privately

over a year ago

i live in a terrace house with no forecourt and it really pisses me off when people walk past and feel the need to nosey in!!!

want a brew love!!!

think i have anger issues ha ha ha xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When I buy lots of items and the person at the checkout says 'do you want a bag?' when I don't have one. It's tempting to say 'no, thank you, I'm like the cat in the hat and can balance everything on the end of my cock' "

I've not read that version of the book

It makes my blood boil when people at work take all the milk back to their own offices, leaving none in the main staffroom. However, even worse than this, and totally unforgivable, is people USING MY CUP and taking it somewhere and it's never seen again. Why should I have to keep bringing in new cups because other people are inconsiderate and selfish.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"When I buy lots of items and the person at the checkout says 'do you want a bag?' when I don't have one. It's tempting to say 'no, thank you, I'm like the cat in the hat and can balance everything on the end of my cock'

It makes my blood boil when people at work take all the milk back to their own offices, leaving none in the main staffroom. However, even worse than this, and totally unforgivable, is people USING MY CUP and taking it somewhere and it's never seen again. Why should I have to keep bringing in new cups because other people are inconsiderate and selfish. "

You need one with your mug shot holding a sign threatening decapitation if your cup is touched.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When I buy lots of items and the person at the checkout says 'do you want a bag?' when I don't have one. It's tempting to say 'no, thank you, I'm like the cat in the hat and can balance everything on the end of my cock'

It makes my blood boil when people at work take all the milk back to their own offices, leaving none in the main staffroom. However, even worse than this, and totally unforgivable, is people USING MY CUP and taking it somewhere and it's never seen again. Why should I have to keep bringing in new cups because other people are inconsiderate and selfish. "

ooo never thought of that but i totally agree

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Was in a supermarket earlier buying some lunch and the girl at the check out had a running conversation with the customer standing behind me as she obviously knew her, when she cocked up the third item of mine when she put it through the scanner I just had to let her know how unprofessional she was....

Reply privately

over a year ago

What pisses me off, is the majority of women, who wait for the person on the till, to put everything through and after they tell the woman how much it is, then and only then, do they rummage about their bag for their purse. Then they faff about looking for their money, find they don't have enough, go to another part of their purse and pay by credit card - what's that all about? Men on the other hand, think ahead and have their money ready in their hand... aaaaarrrggghh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lies, deceit and people who bad mouth others but deny it when caught out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It makes my blood boil when people at work take all the milk back to their own offices, leaving none in the main staffroom. However, even worse than this, and totally unforgivable, is people USING MY CUP and taking it somewhere and it's never seen again. Why should I have to keep bringing in new cups because other people are inconsiderate and selfish.

You need one with your mug shot holding a sign threatening decapitation if your cup is touched."

The latest one had a photo of me and my other half on it! I did consider a Photo of me looking angry, displaying 2 figers with a speech bubble with the words 'put the fucking cup down down now!' But when I mentioned it to a couple of colleagues they thought I might be crossing the line with regard to professional conduct. Think it's perfectly acceptable myself...

Oh and I found the cup next to a sink, half full of what looked like soup and mould. Had been there nearly 2 weeks. Nice. Lazy feckers...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"walking behind someone in the street thats slower than you!! get out of my way!!!! ha ha ha "

Who then stops with no warning either to look in a shop window or have a conversation blocking the pavement - and yes it's usually women!!!

Reply privately

By *heekyladyCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Men who want you to go down on them but don't like to reciprocate !!

Reply privately

By *ex4unowCouple
over a year ago

near you

Texting while driving

Reply privately

By *xpresMan
over a year ago

Elland

People who dont indicate on a roundabout.. aaarrrrrgggghhh

Reply privately

By *risboy69Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Men who want you to go down on them but don't like to reciprocate !!"
seriously !

I assumed all guys loved going down!

... There missing out

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Was in a supermarket earlier buying some lunch and the girl at the check out had a running conversation with the customer standing behind me as she obviously knew her, when she cocked up the third item of mine when she put it through the scanner I just had to let her know how unprofessional she was....

"

I hate that! If they do it when I am with my daughter shopping - which is every Saturday - I tend to start a conversation just as they ask for payment and then make them wait.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It pisses me off when you let an on coming car through and not even an acknowledgment !!!"

Pisses me off even more when you flash them out and they sit and stare at you for another 10mins...think some are waiting for a fecking red carpet!

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

Or they are really indecisive - which is what causes accidents.

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

People who come into your home and just take over the remote! I had a brother-in-law who did that. As soon as he sat down he would just lift it off the coffee table and start flicking through channels. Wouldn't even ask.

I used to just take it off him and switch the telly off saying we were having a chat and didn't need it on. If I didn't he would find something 'riveting' to watch and just outstay his welcome.

But then I couldn't stand the man so if he stayed longer than 10 minutes that was outstaying his welcome! He even hung around one evening till 1am and I had to be up at 6 for work. I had to be rude in the end and tell him to leave!

So, that's two annoyances in one!

Reply privately

over a year ago

People who leave teaspoons in the sink after they have made their cups of whatever.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think we must be meeting the same men

Reply privately

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Just want to stick my fingers in their eyes and say 'Well, you didn't see that coming - or you won't now, anyway!'"

Brilliant, I too have a small hearing issue, I will remember that one,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it Thursday already cos here's my rant for the thread!

My sister hates shopping with me because I despise bad manners and will often come out with some sarcastic comment to those that are just so plain ignorant I sometimes want to stuff them in a freezer and lock it (think I may have anger issues too!).

I've had an argument in Primark with people trying to push in (security had to come and deal with it as I wouldn't back down!), a row in the Disney store with a woman that seemed to think if she was stood up against me the queue would move quicker and I once told off a pensioner who reached across the front of me in Asda whilst I was getting something off a lower shelf - she scurried off without her coleslaw when I said 'I didn't realised people lost manners with age' as her hand almost brushed past the end of my nose! I try to shop late on or online now for the safety of myself and others!

I did also once nearly deck someone who almost knocked my 7yr old niece over and then had the audacity to tut at her because the silly moo been too focused on texting to notice the little un there...ooh I was mad!

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are lots of daft things that irk me, a few examples are being asked at the airport if I've packed my suitcase myself, as if anyone would really say no to that, car stickers which aren't funny, the worst being 'my other car's a Ferrari' and on this site the word 'fem' or 'fems', that is one swinging term that really irritates me

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

People who dont look after their feet then wear strappy sandals in the summer with half an inch of hard skin on show,FFS.

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Women who dont wear the right size bra then inflict the 4 tit bra on the general public.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shop assistants chatting to one another whilst I'm standing in front of them waiting to pay/ask a question/whatever!!! Arrrggghhh :-

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Old ladies with killer shopping trollies!

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Shop assistants chatting to one another whilst I'm standing in front of them waiting to pay/ask a question/whatever!!! Arrrggghhh :-"

Bloody rude. I hate that too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get frustrated when I think of a witty reply to a post on a thread and have to read the whole thread for my witty reply to be posted on the very last few posts ............. grrrrrrrr

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Shop assistants chatting to one another whilst I'm standing in front of them waiting to pay/ask a question/whatever!!! Arrrggghhh :-"
I am patient for a bit.. then I would politely say that I am in a hurry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Calm down dear its just a commercial!!!

Lol

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

People who spend 30 minutes in the queue waiting to go through airport security, then get to the front of the queue before they start taking their jacket off, emptying their pockets, looking for their mobile, taking their belt off, getting their laptops out....

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

People who push past and say "sorry" as they do it, instead of an "excuse me"

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I get frustrated when I think of a witty reply to a post on a thread and have to read the whole thread for my witty reply to be posted on the very last few posts ............. grrrrrrrr "
I dont bother with all that - only speed read if that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get frustrated when I think of a witty reply to a post on a thread and have to read the whole thread for my witty reply to be posted on the very last few posts ............. grrrrrrrr I dont bother with all that - only speed read if that "

yeah but then I would have looked a div when I repeated exactly wot someone had said lol although there is the possibility I would have got it in first lol !!!!

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Calm down dear its just a commercial!!!

Lol"

That was one of the most patronising commercials ever, wasnt it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shop assistants chatting to one another whilst I'm standing in front of them waiting to pay/ask a question/whatever!!! Arrrggghhh :-I am patient for a bit.. then I would politely say that I am in a hurry. "

Another annoyance...have dumped my stuff on the counter and left the store before now - usually with an assistant shouting after me if I need any help. If I can be arsed to reply I'll tell them I did 10 mins ago but not anymore. Thank god for internet shopping else I'd prob never manage to actually buy anything...I hate shopping!

Reply privately

over a year ago

People who continue to talk on phone while being served in a shop , so blooming rude.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Shop assistants chatting to one another whilst I'm standing in front of them waiting to pay/ask a question/whatever!!! Arrrggghhh :-I am patient for a bit.. then I would politely say that I am in a hurry.

Another annoyance...have dumped my stuff on the counter and left the store before now - usually with an assistant shouting after me if I need any help. If I can be arsed to reply I'll tell them I did 10 mins ago but not anymore. Thank god for internet shopping else I'd prob never manage to actually buy anything...I hate shopping!"

With you on that - I have left stuff behind on one occasion when I was genuinely in a rush

Reply privately

over a year ago

How women can never understand the offside rule or keep there head down giving me a blowjob while im trying to watch Match Of The Day!!!! Lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

one word my daughter comes out with - and note she got A* in english language and literatureand still says b uuuu eerrr

for butter -

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

People who go to the cinema then proceed to talk and answer their mobile phone throughout the movie!

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"How women can never understand the offside rule or keep there head down giving me a blowjob while im trying to watch Match Of The Day!!!! Lmao "
Does that chat up line ever work?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shop assistants chatting to one another whilst I'm standing in front of them waiting to pay/ask a question/whatever!!! Arrrggghhh :-I am patient for a bit.. then I would politely say that I am in a hurry.

Another annoyance...have dumped my stuff on the counter and left the store before now - usually with an assistant shouting after me if I need any help. If I can be arsed to reply I'll tell them I did 10 mins ago but not anymore. Thank god for internet shopping else I'd prob never manage to actually buy anything...I hate shopping!With you on that - I have left stuff behind on one occasion when I was genuinely in a rush "

Sometimes shot myself in the foot with it though if it was something I wanted/needed and then had to go elsewhere for it...guess I must just like making a point/scene!

On the flip side though I do also dislike it when customers are unnecessarily rude to shop assistants, for example when they make a mistake and need help to fix it or a till plays up. Have chipped in a few times to defend them when I've thought someone was being unreasonable...never get a discount for it though

Reply privately

By *ubbles55Couple
over a year ago

nelson/burnley

Jane hates that one with a vengance.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People who push past and say "sorry" as they do it, instead of an "excuse me" "
#

i get cross with myself for saying sorry to the person who bumped into me - too bloomin polite so i am

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"People who push past and say "sorry" as they do it, instead of an "excuse me" #

i get cross with myself for saying sorry to the person who bumped into me - too bloomin polite so i am "

Ive done that before, til i cottoned on.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Another annoyance...have dumped my stuff on the counter and left the store before now - usually with an assistant shouting after me if I need any help. If I can be arsed to reply I'll tell them I did 10 mins ago but not anymore. Thank god for internet shopping else I'd prob never manage to actually buy anything...I hate shopping!With you on that - I have left stuff behind on one occasion when I was genuinely in a rush

Sometimes shot myself in the foot with it though if it was something I wanted/needed and then had to go elsewhere for it...guess I must just like making a point/scene!

On the flip side though I do also dislike it when customers are unnecessarily rude to shop assistants, for example when they make a mistake and need help to fix it or a till plays up. Have chipped in a few times to defend them when I've thought someone was being unreasonable...never get a discount for it though "

Absolutely no need to be rude or disrespectful to anybody who is trying to do their job

Reply privately

over a year ago

People who are duplicitous and people who get others to do their dirty work without standing up to the line and living by their convictions. It so irritates the life out of me its untrue. At least hold your corner and stand by your convictions I think .

Reply privately

over a year ago

think i could write a list now - been sat thinking about it

people who dont indicate at roundabouts in particular

old people who think they have a right to be at the front of a queue (i would let them in anyway )

people pushing baby buggies and forgettting that they have the baby half on the road just cos they are stood on the kerb

postmen leaving laccy bands on the doorstep

binmen leaving the empty bin bang in the middle of the entrance to the drive so i have to get out of the car and shift it to get home

people not taking shopping trolley back to the allocated space and leaving them in a parking spot (at best)

oh id better hush or i will be going to bed all of a tizz

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"think i could write a list now - been sat thinking about it

old people who think they have a right to be at the front of a queue (i would let them in anyway )

people pushing baby buggies and forgettting that they have the baby half on the road just cos they are stood on the kerb

binmen leaving the empty bin bang in the middle of the entrance to the drive so i have to get out of the car and shift it to get home

people not taking shopping trolley back to the allocated space and leaving them in a parking spot (at best)

oh id better hush or i will be going to bed all of a tizz "

Hey im in a tizz too, we could "tizz" together! Agree bout the shopping trollies....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"think i could write a list now - been sat thinking about it

oh id better hush or i will be going to bed all of a tizz Hey im in a tizz too, we could "tizz" together! Agree bout the shopping trollies.... "

people who dump shopping in the wrong places just cos they changed their minds - more tizzyness

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"People who are duplicitous and people who get others to do their dirty work without standing up to the line and living by their convictions. It so irritates the life out of me its untrue. At least hold your corner and stand by your convictions I think . "

Reply privately

over a year ago

People who seem to have no understanding of how a revolving door works. They stand at the exit, barring your egress, and therefore stopping themselves from being able to use it. Then they look at you as if your the mad one. They are not THAT complicated are they?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What pisses me off, is the majority of women, who wait for the person on the till, to put everything through and after they tell the woman how much it is, then and only then, do they rummage about their bag for their purse. Then they faff about looking for their money, find they don't have enough, go to another part of their purse and pay by credit card - what's that all about? Men on the other hand, think ahead and have their money ready in their hand... aaaaarrrggghh "

Same on the bus.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People that park in disabled places when they aren't disabled.

People that don't take their rubbish to the bin in McDinald's and just leave it all over the table.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When you hold a door open for someone and they just walk through and not say thanks you.

when walking on the pavement and you face a group together, no one moves in to allow you past and you have to walk in the road.

People on the road who expect to be let in at road works, they try and force their way in front of me sadly it doesn't work.

Reply privately

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"When I buy lots of items and the person at the checkout says 'do you want a bag?' when I don't have one. It's tempting to say 'no, thank you, I'm like the cat in the hat and can balance everything on the end of my cock' "

priceless !!

Reply privately

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"It pisses me off when you let an on coming car through and not even an acknowledgment !!!

Pisses me off even more when you flash them out and they sit and stare at you for another 10mins...think some are waiting for a fecking red carpet! "

There's a junction near me where everyone tries to flash me out. Problem is they can't see a side road so they're actually flashing me into oncoming traffic! Since i have no desire to kill other road users im the one refusing to go.

I just wish people would stop trying to do me a favour and take their own right of way quickly and leave me to mine.

Reply privately

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"Mine is really very petty but it grates: I can't stand hearing people say 'haitch' instead of 'aitch' for the letter 'h'. I almost sent an e-mail to R4 when I heard a reporter say 'haitch'. "

lol ... respect your passion !!

Reply privately

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

When you start a similar general annoyance topic and get grief for it and told leave the site if you don't like it.

Maybe if i had tits and a fanny i'd get a better and fairer response to posting something random

Reply privately

By *hanetManMan
over a year ago

ramsgate

Queuing behind someone that's having a full blown conversation with the cashier. Like I've got all bloody day! And people ignoring me, when I'm speaking to them. Very rude indeed! People that don't except when they've got something wrong! Could go on. People generally piss me off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Waiters who walk around a restaurant avoiding eye contact.... Arrrggghhhhhh

Reply privately

over a year ago

People who have dogs that don't pick up their dog shit!!

Gets right on my nerves i saw a kid on the way to school bawling cause she had stepped in dog crap...just really bugs me when they are too lazy to pick it up if you own a dog clean up after it.

Reply privately

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

Aha! One of my pet hates!! .. I've started having to NOTmake the first move orally . Its always finished before I've started..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree & share a lot of what's already been posted, few of mine are:

Incorrect use of you're, your, there, their and they're, it winds me up no end

People with over 10 items in the 10 items or less checkout

When someone calls round to visit without calling 1st, do rude.

When you eating your lunch at you desk and someone comes over and says "I can't see you're eating your lunch & won't disturb you but...." - you have disturbed me!!!

Going to stop now, because I could go on & on.

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

the frontman from the heartbreakers group

Reply privately

over a year ago

ooh me so many things here i agree with, another couple to add is:

when its a sunny day and old people ask if im taking my little brother out for a walk, and if im in supermarkets and my son takes a tantrum cause i wont buy him stuff and ladies passing by look and go awwwh what a shame! no it fecking aint lady! another is when my neighbours come in late at night(upstairs) and are humphing and banging about with their big feet and wake my son.. one cranky woman here!

Reply privately

By *exy-honey n mr honeyCouple
over a year ago

glasgow way

When people squeeze the tube of toothpaste from the middle of the tube instead from the bottle grrrr

Reply privately

By *quirrelMan
over a year ago

North Yorks

What makes me so pissed off are those drivers who think everyone else can read their mind, so they don't use their indicators. Have been stuck waiting in side roads and at roundabouts because I don't know where the approaching car is going while these idiot's breeze past totally ignorant of the problems they cause.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You want to live in Spain pal

Reply privately

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

single bloke meaning they dont get answers to mail ffs get a life an move on

Reply privately

over a year ago

People that go to A&E with bugger all wrong with them and making a fuss as they have had to wait for a while . . . usually because the staff are tending to the really poorly ones and the ones that need to be seen first!! Grrrrrrr!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The draining board not be stacked correctly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

people who create a queue by waiting for someone to vacate a car parking spot -

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shops shutting there doors 20 minutes before closing!!

Yes I know you wana get home love but its my money thats helping pay your wages!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People who spend 30 minutes in the queue waiting to go through airport security, then get to the front of the queue before they start taking their jacket off, emptying their pockets, looking for their mobile, taking their belt off, getting their laptops out...."

Add to that list people who stand on airport travelators and people who check the overhead bag compartment on a plane notice that it's full the 2 minutes later check it again in case someone has magicked the bags away all whilst holding everyone else up.

They should have a "Sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up" light on planes along with the seatbelts light

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"There are lots of daft things that irk me, a few examples are being asked at the airport if I've packed my suitcase myself....."

There's a good reason for that. If something bad is found in your bag you've already confirmed you packed it yourself and no-one had access to it therefore it's down to you

Reply privately

over a year ago

love this thread just thought id say that -

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"

people who dump shopping in the wrong places just cos they changed their minds - more tizzyness"

I do that all the time, usually because I have picked up xyz and then find a special deal on the same thing somewhere else so the original gets dumped. If the shops put all of the same items together this wouldn't happen so much.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

people who dump shopping in the wrong places just cos they changed their minds - more tizzyness

I do that all the time, usually because I have picked up xyz and then find a special deal on the same thing somewhere else so the original gets dumped. If the shops put all of the same items together this wouldn't happen so much."

I also do this all the time.. And don't really care to be honest!? Lol

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

Spitting. The dirty, f@#$%&!*, b?&$@#%&*,c@#?&,t%@#$.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It pisses me off when you let an on coming car through and not even an acknowledgment !!!I dislike that, too!

YES!!! totally agree!!! "

Yes yes thrice yes also people who don't understand that a mini roundabout is like a roundabout only smaller

Reply privately

By *ourtesyCommonerMan
over a year ago

Calderbridge

"Spitting. The dirty, f@#$%&!*, b?&$@#%&*,c@#?&,t%@#$.

"

Seconded.

I hate it when people don't park in spaces properly and go over into another space, such as I saw today when I came to park. Luckily I have a small car so I squeezed in up close against the driver's side so he had to climb through the passenger door. Hooray for petty justices.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People who spend 30 minutes in the queue waiting to go through airport security, then get to the front of the queue before they start taking their jacket off, emptying their pockets, looking for their mobile, taking their belt off, getting their laptops out....

Add to that list people who stand on airport travelators and people who check the overhead bag compartment on a plane notice that it's full the 2 minutes later check it again in case someone has magicked the bags away all whilst holding everyone else up.

They should have a "Sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up" light on planes along with the seatbelts light"

Plus people who try to cram bags into full lockers and bags that are much to big to fit in .

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Bus drivers that see you running towards them and they still shut the doors and drive off just as you reach the doors.

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Bus drivers that see you running towards them and they still shut the doors and drive off just as you reach the doors."

Bugger if it catches your coat

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

People with children who, on finding all the parent child spaces in a supermarket car park full, use the disabled ones. I was a carer for my mum for years and this really really really gets my goat! Supermarkets are, by law, obliged to not only provide disabled spaces, but to 'police' them so that people do not abuse it. Parent/child spaces are merely a courtesy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People that talk to u like a criminal . For instance I got on the train and was ask for my ticket I said I will pay for one now as the booth was shut and I was spoken to like I robbed his nan. That's rude

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Spitting. The dirty, f@#$%&!*, b?&$@#%&*,c@#?&,t%@#$.

"

vomitsville

Reply privately

over a year ago

People who talk to my 2 yr old and use language such as brmm brmm for car ...woof woof for dog ..and such ....then give me a dirty look when i say i teaching him the proper words

Reply privately

over a year ago

"walking behind someone in the street thats slower than you!! get out of my way!!!! ha ha ha

Who then stops with no warning either to look in a shop window or have a conversation blocking the pavement - and yes it's usually women!!!"

yes i totally agree!!!! i dont i wanna get in and get out, i hate shopping!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People who talk to my 2 yr old and use language such as brmm brmm for car ...woof woof for dog ..and such ....then give me a dirty look when i say i teaching him the proper words "

i never did baby talk - why make them learn twice for the same thing dont make sense

Reply privately

over a year ago

People who smell

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

Jeremy Kyle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People who talk to my 2 yr old and use language such as brmm brmm for car ...woof woof for dog ..and such ....then give me a dirty look when i say i teaching him the proper words

i never did baby talk - why make them learn twice for the same thing dont make sense"

that how i feel about it...he knows the sound things make but he also knows what they are and it was funny this lady was going brmm brmm to him and he just looked at her as if she was stupid and said car

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hypocrisy and arrogance

Reply privately

By *ichelle n big alCouple
over a year ago

Derbys

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

People who pick their nose in the car - especially when you are right next to them at the lights! Those are WINDOWS - not walls! I can see you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

People knocking Jeremy Kyle

Reply privately

over a year ago

People who say 'whatever' when they are loosing a debate grrrrrrrrrrrr

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

"People knocking Jeremy Kyle "

People who defend Jeremy Kyle!

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I wear my kilt and asked ... Do u wear anything underneath it!!! Grrr

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

French driving.

Reply privately

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Oh that's one of my pet hates too!! Thought it was just me being picky. My daughter doesn't understand why I get annoyed!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

My ex breathing

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Putting a bed together to going out the last screw hole is cockeyed and you can't send it back as it'll mean dismantling the behemoth

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Putting a bed together to going out the last screw hole is cockeyed and you can't send it back as it'll mean dismantling the behemoth "

Oh dear! Sounds like someone needs a chill out!

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oh that's one of my pet hates too!! Thought it was just me being picky. My daughter doesn't understand why I get annoyed!!!"

I think it is inconsiderate - it is a quick way of getting rid of you and does not take into account what is best for the customer - even if it is a petty thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People knocking Jeremy Kyle

People who defend Jeremy Kyle! "

Lol don't think we'l agree on this one ps good show this morning

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

I was at work - shame, I missed it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok so Im a passive aggressive as most of the above annoy me!!!

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Taxi drivers.

People who think a main road its the right place to do a fucking u-turn.

Knowing you should iron a t shirt but don't.

Watery chicken.

High pitched voices.

The saying "he's only playing" as you wrestle a dogs teeth from ya foot.

Disappointing burger king/McDonnalds/KFC

Paying "10.01 at the pump and not having the balls to say can I have the penny.

Reply privately

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Hypocrisy and arrogance "

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

People who drop litter right next to a bin!

Reply privately

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

People who dawdle around supermarkets, getting in the way of those who want to shop a bit faster!

People who move their supermarket trolley, not by the handle at one end so thoughtfully incorporated by the manufacturer, but instead, propel the trolley from the side thus taking up double the space in the aisles!

People who dawdle on pavements, only to stop suddenly that you almost pile into them; would they drive like that?

People who having seen the bus coming down the road, wait until they are on board and next to the driver and THEN start to look for their purse, wallet or ticket (which is invariably at the bottom of an overflowing shopping bag), thus holding everyone up!

Call Centres who ring you one week and you say you are not interested, but then the operator doesn't do his or her job and mark your file accordingly, and the same centre calls you a week later again! Centre Operators, do your bloody jobs properly! (I used to work in one, so I know it can be done!)!!!

Motorists who don't signal, hog the middle lane of an otherwise clear motorway, who stop on a Main Road to let people out of side roads, and motorists who sneak out in front of you, causing you and everyone else behind you to have to brake, only for the mindless driving moron to turn off 100 yards up the road. Grrrrrrrr!

Feel better now!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being late! If I am running late, I am such a moody *&%$# Thunk I am a bit OCD about timekeeping!

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

People who trundle down the road at 20mph and then speed up AS you are trying to overtake them!

Reply privately

over a year ago

People who don't know how to use their fog lights, arrrg!

Lane hoggers on the motorway

McDonalds

Folk standing around entrances smoking especially the ones that just drop the butts (I've no issue with people smoking, I just don't want to be forced to breath it if I want to get in a doorway)

Could go on and on and on...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was at work - shame, I missed it! "

I was at work but made time to watch it ( although missed the 9.30 and had to watch 10.30 ) threw out my whole day

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

I don't have the time or opportunity! Double shame!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't have the time or opportunity! Double shame!!! "

Sky + or am I not helping

Reply privately

over a year ago

Old people that use the self service tills at supermarkets but expect the person manning them to put their shopping through

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I don't have the time or opportunity! Double shame!!!

Sky + or am I not helping "

Aw no! Don't have Sky!

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cyclists who ride in the dark with dark clothing and no lights.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aw no! Don't have Sky! "

Bugger have to miss him then . X

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

Aw no! Don't have Sky!

Bugger have to miss him then . X"

Heartbroken.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"People who trundle down the road at 20mph and then speed up AS you are trying to overtake them!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aw no! Don't have Sky!

Bugger have to miss him then . X

Heartbroken. "

Lol take care

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When people find out I'm Northern and ask me how's my Whippet and do I wear a flat cap

Don't forget the pigeons "

We don't have pigeons anymore, they've been baked in pies, mixed with a bit of hoss I do believe!

Reply privately

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

When you let someone through in traffic and they don't say thanks and shop assistants that don't smile !

Reply privately

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

"People who trundle down the road at 20mph and then speed up AS you are trying to overtake them!

"

With a yummy fast car, no problems !

Reply privately

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Bloody female supermarket shoppers who dawdle or suddenly stop in the aisle to chat to friends this blocking us men from getti g round and getti g out. And why do they have to bring their mum or grown up daughters shopping.

Reply privately

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

And while I am at it check out staff who stop scanning stuff to chat to the customer about mutual friends or whether they have had that op yet.

Reply privately

By *--Cinders---Couple
over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

being at the till and the checkout person is chatting to her colleague, so ignorant and rude, hate it

Reply privately

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"Bloody female supermarket shoppers who dawdle or suddenly stop in the aisle to chat to friends this blocking us men from getti g round and getti g out. And why do they have to bring their mum or grown up daughters shopping. "

Or even have the whole family crowd around the checkout area to pay for one item; why can't one person pay for it and have the others wait for them out of the way! Or are they sharing one brain cell between them??

Reply privately

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Bloody female supermarket shoppers who dawdle or suddenly stop in the aisle to chat to friends this blocking us men from getti g round and getti g out. And why do they have to bring their mum or grown up daughters shopping. "

I take my grown up daughter shopping every week. So there!

Reply privately

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

People that ask me to not shout at them. I reply this is my assertive voice and would they like to hear me shout so they know the difference

Old dibblies driving at stupid slow speeds as they should have stopped driving years ago.

People that treat me like an idiot and underestimate me. I do remember things but often choose to not let on.

People who read into my texts what they want to but not actually reading the actual words.

If I am being sarcastic then believe me when you read the text my sarcasm will hit you in the face so it will be crystal clear.

Children with candlestick noses.

Employers that make you late coming in with a brief sorry... as if that helps on the 1 day of the week you know I have voluntary commitments.

Head to stressed still

Reply privately

over a year ago

my eldest daughter works and has her own place so we normally meet up once a week and go shopping

Reply privately

By *ourtesyCommonerMan
over a year ago

Calderbridge

"Cyclists who ride in the dark with dark clothing and no lights."

Blimey, yes! I would've hit two teenagers on bikes wearing dark clothes at night on a country lane if I hadn't been using full beams. Bloody idiots!

Reply privately