Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Block List

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive just deleted my block list (apart from 5 names). It would be so much easier if there was a tick box and the word delete on there, like on delete messages bit. It took a while. Anyone agree with me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just block everyone on site unless I've snogged them

over a year ago

You better block me then

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I didn't know you could delete a block list. You van individually remove people from it.

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

I thought the red cross atthe side just got rid of the name but it does not it UNBLOCKS them

Just went through and clicked on all the red crosses and not two minutes later one of the people on the block list messages me, so no it does not just delete them it allows them to message you again, so they got blocked again.

over a year ago

Sorry just realised ive written that wrong. I meant to put deleted individuals. Prob put it because I was wishing for tick boxes/delete button.

over a year ago

Im taking that risk I guess but am hoping they have been blocked for long enough so they wont msg me again. Dont blame you for re-blocking specially if they were pestering you

over a year ago

I can't remember the last time I looked in my block list. There will be some in there I guess but if I put them there its through a lack of interest and not wanting to communicate with them.

over a year ago

I'm blocked? Lol

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

"Im taking that risk I guess but am hoping they have been blocked for long enough so they wont msg me again. Dont blame you for re-blocking specially if they were pestering you "

Pestering is not the word. They where not a nasty couple just everytime you tunes in to here the messages would start and wanting to know when we could meet, they live in a different island so not too easy to arrange.

Like said blocked them, the pressed the red cross and bang message asking why we blocked them, then an invite 2 seconds later,

so yes very deffinatly blocked again, like said nice couple but for fooks sake give us a break.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I thought the red cross atthe side just got rid of the name but it does not it UNBLOCKS them

Just went through and clicked on all the red crosses and not two minutes later one of the people on the block list messages me, so no it does not just delete them it allows them to message you again, so they got blocked again.

"

It's says right next to that cross 'remove block,' how can it be clearer

over a year ago

I agree with you. if you wanted to meet them you would have replied and arranged something. they should get it but sometimes i guess people are too persistent then it becomes annoying

over a year ago

Yes and its been mentioned before, still waiting 'drums finger nails on table'

over a year ago

If I've put someone on the block list I had a good reason at the time so they can stay there for me...otherwise they'll prob annoy me again in the same way and I can't be arsed with that! x

over a year ago

Once they are blocked, they stay blocked.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Once they are blocked, they stay blocked. "

Same here - I blocked them for a reason - unlikely that that reason will change!

over a year ago

"Once they are blocked, they stay blocked.

Same here - I blocked them for a reason - unlikely that that reason will change!"

Please don't block me

I have too much to live for xx lol

I'm too young to be blocked

xxxxx peace & love

Post new Message to Thread