Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To the nocturnal hosts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
40 weeks ago

We love the noc. We love the hosts. If you are wanting some rest over the Xmas time please can you post here if you are, I'd give it a go and others would be in to have the noc still go ahead for the next 2 weeks

Much love to ya

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
40 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I've not been able to commit to a regular night for weeks now due to a new job (on top of my old job) which has stopped me being a night owl. I miss it though.

Jx

By (user no longer on site)
40 weeks ago

I don’t mind hosting an evening here n there.

By *eroLondonMan
40 weeks ago

Mayfair

We're going to have a 'meeting' about this (TBC by Åsh). Watch this space...

40 weeks ago

"We're going to have a 'meeting' about this (TBC by Åsh). Watch this space..."

Hurry up I can’t keep saving your arses!

40 weeks ago

Not in

By *eroLondonMan
40 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Not in "

Original.

By *hrimper36Couple
40 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

"Not in "

Phew!!!!!!

40 weeks ago

".......

Original."

Unnecessary.

M

40 weeks ago

Wow, this didn't exactly go how I wanted. Play nice children!!

By *hunky GentMan
40 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"We love the noc. We love the hosts. If you are wanting some rest over the Xmas time please can you post here if you are, I'd give it a go and others would be in to have the noc still go ahead for the next 2 weeks

Much love to ya "

That's bloody luvvly of you.

I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

40 weeks ago

"Wow, this didn't exactly go how I wanted. Play nice children!!"

I agree. Your gesture is a lovely one. However, given the subject of this thread about another traditionally welcoming one, I would've expected one of its regular hosts to conduct himself in a more amicable manner.

M

By *ot-AshMan
40 weeks ago

London

Thank you super shy for the kind offer to host a nocturnal if we need any help and to anyone else who has offered to assist

Unfortunately life has been pretty busy recently and it's just not been possible to have a nocturnal every night recently.

If any of you reading this would like to help out during Xmas and new years to host the nocturnal please do drop me a line. Thank you.

40 weeks ago

"Thank you super shy for the kind offer to host a nocturnal if we need any help and to anyone else who has offered to assist

Unfortunately life has been pretty busy recently and it's just not been possible to have a nocturnal every night recently.

If any of you reading this would like to help out during Xmas and new years to host the nocturnal please do drop me a line. Thank you.

"

I get what your saying

However, the point of the thread was to answer here to give anyone the chance to give it a go. I didn't realise that it has a leader, to go through appropriate channels and a committee to simply say 'yeah I don't mind a night, few days or a week off of hosting'

I'll take the slating I'm about to get, I'm not in a caring mood today

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple
40 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Thank you super shy for the kind offer to host a nocturnal if we need any help and to anyone else who has offered to assist

I get what your saying

However, the point of the thread was to answer here to give anyone the chance to give it a go. I didn't realise that it has a leader, to go through appropriate channels and a committee to simply say 'yeah I don't mind a night, few days or a week off of hosting'

I'll take the slating I'm about to get, I'm not in a caring mood today"

Just be a rebel. It was more fun that way

MrsAbz

40 weeks ago

I get what your saying

MrsAbz "

madness shots all round

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple
40 weeks ago

Aberdeen

I get what your saying

MrsAbz madness shots all round"

I'm not sure my kidneys will forgive me but I am willing to take one for the team and join in with the shots on occasion

MrsAbz

40 weeks ago

40 weeks ago

40 weeks ago

I get what your saying

MrsAbz madness shots all round

I'm not sure my kidneys will forgive me but I am willing to take one for the team and join in with the shots on occasion

MrsAbz "

Absinthe and crème de menthe at the ready.

Post new Message to Thread