Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab Predictor WK 28 Result

Jump to newest

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHC OP   Couple
over a year ago

horwich

Gameweek 28 Result.

With most games going to script this week it was a case of being lucky enough to land the correct score/goal difference/bonus to boost the points total.

With that in mind,SCARLETT WOMAN must have been pooped on by a pidgeon at some point last week as her "luck" was enough to earn the accolade of first place for gameweek 28.

1st place SCARLETT WOMAN +150 points

2nd place RHETT +145 points

3rd place JACKANDKATE +130 points

Overall.

With only 10 rounds left to go, things could not be tighter with only about 300 points between 1st and 10th, not much to earn with a few "good weeks" !!

Still anybody's to win !!

I *RHETT* get another go at pacemaker to take us into gameweek 29 just 35 points ahead of OBI ANDY who drops back into 2nd, 85 points ahead of PETTI in 3rd.

If anybody deserves a "large slice" of luck it has to be FROCKLES, as the mop will just not flop for her !!

If you got points for detemination and dedication she would have the title sewn up !!

Her attitude is what this game is all about !!!

Only six matches in gameweek 29 so points will be at a premium !

As always.....Good Luck leaguer's

Rhett

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Well done to Scarlet, thats a fantastic score, now tell me your secret

Just realised I'm a way on holiday the last day of the season, so hope at some point we have a clear winner, cos if it's tight it's gonna kill me.

I think I;m on the slippery slope and looks like my plan of finishing in the top three may be coming to an end

over a year ago

horwich

"Well done to Scarlet, thats a fantastic score, now tell me your secret

"

She said she "studied the form" this week.......More like "studied" over my shoulder I think !!

Had a run for my money this season so just happy with that !

Rhett

over a year ago

horwich

Er no looking over anyones shoulder thanks dearest

No checking form as such just bookie odds.

Well chuffed I got top marks but seeing as I moved absolutely nowhere it's not helped me much except to be a bit closer to those above.

Will I do the same this week??? Probably not but hey ho

Post new Message to Thread