Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have you…

Jump to newest

By *aith Skynbyrd OP   Woman
41 weeks ago

Somewhere else

… made love?

What’s the difference between making love, having sex, and fucking?

Can you make love to someone you don’t love?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atricia ParnelWoman
41 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Yes with my special friends who I feel

I see it as a celebration of our partnership and I can't recreate that with just anyone, I need that connection

I am yet to try just a fuck, it's on my sexual club bucket list though

Sex is with casual fuck buddies

By *andadbodMan
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

i’ve had a few sessions that have been slow and sensual, these are the ones i love the most, of course some do prefer a good hammering from behind

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

I’ve made love faces

41 weeks ago

Making love bores me.

41 weeks ago

Yes I’ve made love more times than I can count. And I’d say the difference is all in the feeling you get from it. Can’t really elaborate. The girls that get it, get it. The girls that don’t, don’t.

41 weeks ago

"Making love bores me.

"

By *avinaTVTV/TS
41 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

You make love with someone you share your life and soul with, as well as your body. It's an intimate act of sharing that transcends the purely physical. You can't make love with someone you don't love and have that connection with.

You can have sex or fuck with anyone - it may be loads of fun, but without the emotional and spiritual connection, it's just physical.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
41 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Um, in my way, yes.

It probably wouldn't look like love to anyone outside of that dynamic though

By *imme_dem_bewbsMan
41 weeks ago

dudley

I’ve made a cup of tea!

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
41 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"You make love with someone you share your life and soul with, as well as your body. It's an intimate act of sharing that transcends the purely physical. You can't make love with someone you don't love and have that connection with.

You can have sex or fuck with anyone - it may be loads of fun, but without the emotional and spiritual connection, it's just physical."

This describes it really well for me

J

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
41 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Yes, its a beautiful feeling

41 weeks ago

"You make love with someone you share your life and soul with, as well as your body. It's an intimate act of sharing that transcends the purely physical. You can't make love with someone you don't love and have that connection with.

You can have sex or fuck with anyone - it may be loads of fun, but without the emotional and spiritual connection, it's just physical.

This describes it really well for me

J"

literally this. Px

41 weeks ago

I think you can be deeply connected to someone or adore them without actually being in love and still make love if they feel the same way or the moment or mood takes you there.

I don't think you can say you're just having sex or fucking when there's a deep connection, bond, attachment etc.

I can say I really love that guy over there, he's fucking awesome but I'm not in love with him, I don't want a relationship with him, or to ever live with him. Sometimes it's just sex, sometimes it's fucking, other times it's more than than that, it's a mood thing. It's an in the moment thing. I could have the most deeply connected moments with him yet still know it's not love.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
41 weeks ago

Glasgow

I don’t think it’s as black and white as saying that making love is different to just sex.

I see it as a spectrum, really. At one end there’s sex with my partner for life. Sex that’s part of a long-term loving relationship, and all the deep connection and tenderness that entails. At the other end there’s just the mechanics. A random, unfeeling fuck with a total stranger. But then there’s all the brilliant, beautiful things in-between. The things I’m here on Fab for.

41 weeks ago

"I don’t think it’s as black and white as saying that making love is different to just sex.

I see it as a spectrum, really. At one end there’s sex with my partner for life. Sex that’s part of a long-term loving relationship, and all the deep connection and tenderness that entails. At the other end there’s just the mechanics. A random, unfeeling fuck with a total stranger. But then there’s all the brilliant, beautiful things in-between. The things I’m here on Fab for."

I’d add to this, you can have sex, fuck, and make love to the same person at different times.

41 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I’d add to this, you can have sex, fuck, and make love to the same person at different times. "

Absolutely, yes!

I was thinking the same thing as I wrote my post, but figured I’d rambled on for long enough already.

By *eordieJeansCouple
41 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I don’t enjoy it. I can fuck in a loving way but making love is boring.

By *red333Man
41 weeks ago

Dorchester

"… made love?

Can you make love to someone you don’t love?"

nope its a deep question you make love to somebody you care for and that could be love

By *aith Skynbyrd OP   Woman
41 weeks ago

Somewhere else

"Um, in my way, yes.

It probably wouldn't look like love to anyone outside of that dynamic though "

Actually I think I probably know what you mean. If you’re talking about certain kinds of BDSM dynamics that is…

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
41 weeks ago

Leeds

Yes, sometimes a good love making sensual sex can just be amazing, other times a good fucking can be just as amazing.

Mrs

By *herry delightWoman
41 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

By definition you can't make love to somebody you're not in love with.

Fucking is just a fuck, a fun enjoyable activity no NSA.

41 weeks ago

You can only make love to someone you're in love with, and that involves romantic and intimate emotions. Without the romance it's.....

*starts daydreaming about making love to his partner and gets too distracted to finish his post*

By *imi_RougeWoman
41 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"I think you can be deeply connected to someone or adore them without actually being in love and still make love if they feel the same way or the moment or mood takes you there.

I don't think you can say you're just having sex or fucking when there's a deep connection, bond, attachment etc.

I can say I really love that guy over there, he's fucking awesome but I'm not in love with him, I don't want a relationship with him, or to ever live with him. Sometimes it's just sex, sometimes it's fucking, other times it's more than than that, it's a mood thing. It's an in the moment thing. I could have the most deeply connected moments with him yet still know it's not love. "

This is way better than I could have written it. But if I'm having regular sex with someone, it's because I feel this way about them. Even if they don't always feel the same way! It's there, in the moment.

By *ad NannaWoman
41 weeks ago

East London

Occasionally I have very sensual sex with my long term partner.

It's different to the erotic fucking we do most of the time.

By *inacolada3Couple
41 weeks ago

kettering

As a long married couple we make love to each other, but when we swing we fuck with other people, no emmotion just fun x

By *as2cheatMan
41 weeks ago

harrow

"… made love?

Can you make love to someone you don’t love?"

This question is fantastic and so subjective, I’m guessing it’s down to one’s interpretation of what making love is ?

So I can only speak for myself

I don’t think you. A make love with a person you don’t love but you can make lust with them you can care in that moment and even have emotional content to the degree of being totally absorbed by each other .

Making love exists in the mind it’s the interpretation of being intimate passionately with someone you more than just care for . ( your love making cannot be comprehended by others)

I think when you have made love you both know you have made love and not just one of you it’s more than just the physical .

By *as2cheatMan
41 weeks ago

harrow

"Making love bores me.

"

Then you have never let go enough to make love.

41 weeks ago

"Making love bores me.

Then you have never let go enough to make love. "

41 weeks ago

Glasgow

Some people really overthink this stuff.

I think the word ‘love’ breaks some people’s brains a little bit.

By *as2cheatMan
41 weeks ago

harrow

"Yes, its a beautiful feeling

"

You have the note book in your top 3 films don’t you?

41 weeks ago

"Some people really overthink this stuff.

I think the word ‘love’ breaks some people’s brains a little bit. "

My thoughts as I read this thread align with your view.

Love can take so many forks and shapes. It doesn’t mean you are wishing and planning on making a home with the person, which someone oddly seems an undertone around here when the word love is uttered.

Love making can be one of the most beautifully, sensual and fulfilling expressions of sex shared amongst two people and parallel of uttering I love yous to one another.

Recently I had some of the most memorable lovemaking sessions I’ve ever had. I described, a week later, as magical. Deeply connective. Euphoric. Raw and exposed but in a way that was absolutely pleasing.

Am I in love with the person? Not at all but we made love.

By *heoneandonlyEJCouple
41 weeks ago

Tenerife baby

I made lovely ice cream with my lovely new ice cream maker. Does that count? E

41 weeks ago

Dies this mean that I have to take my hand out to dinner first?

41 weeks ago

People realise that "connection" isn't love right??

By *heoneandonlyEJCouple
41 weeks ago

Tenerife baby

"Dies this mean that I have to take my hand out to dinner first? "

Do you usually leave it at home?

Post new Message to Thread