Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

forums

Jump to newest

By *aughty_kitty OP   Woman
over a year ago

finger licking good

i use a lot of forums not just swinging ones... does anyone else? n do u notice a sort of competition to be top dog/poster ... smarter.. funnier... a handful of people in a private competition in all the diffrent kinds of forums.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Yes I use a few. Same sort of cross section on here really in terms of what they post. Some serious, some humorous and some a load of bollocks

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I dont post on other forums as as rule - not enough time tbh. I dont think there is competition on here, well I am not aware of it anyway. I sometimes have a few ideas sort of simultaneously and then I post them. Then there are days when I have no "new" ideas.. and I dont post new threads.

I had not really thought about it til now. But no, I dont see it as a competition as we all have some interesting topics to offer. Diversity once more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I regularly participate in 2 other non-swinging forum boards related to my past times/hobbies.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I used to post on others, but as has already been mentioned, too much bullshit too little time to post

over a year ago

"i use a lot of forums not just swinging ones... does anyone else? n do u notice a sort of competition to be top dog/poster ... smarter.. funnier... a handful of people in a private competition in all the diffrent kinds of forums. "

I use a few and do smile at the antics of some people. I think a lot is to do with building an artificial persona aka Walter Mitty style dreaming up things, events and the rest to try and impress others. Its when inconsistency creeps in it gets hilarious as it becomes evident who is a Walter and who not. Do I feel the need to compete? No I can go weeks without posting or putting up threads and it makes no difference. I would say having a number of real life friends makes it less of an issue for myself but I can't help smile at some of the Mitty posts they are just class comments.

over a year ago

"i use a lot of forums not just swinging ones... does anyone else? n do u notice a sort of competition to be top dog/poster ... smarter.. funnier... a handful of people in a private competition in all the diffrent kinds of forums. "
bang on

over a year ago

I wouldn't use facefuck or Twitter if you payed me....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i love the walters. to be a good walter you need a good memory and they dont have

over a year ago

There are many lonely people about who find forums a lifeline out of their depressing reality. I think it would be sad to take the escapism away from them personally. The I am better/bigger/louder/boobier/richer crowd well they just entertain me and help me realise how lucky I have it at times. The ones with a full head of hair though really piss me off big time.

over a year ago

Yeah I do. I also notice every forum has a clicky group too! Not nice for new comers to be honest as some ppl feel intimidated! Not that it bothers me, I just post on the threads that interest me

over a year ago

Yes, I use a few others. Mostly related to music and cars.

Post new Message to Thread