Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Better of two halves

Jump to newest

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

Right we all know that couples are the scum of fab, there was a poll, it was unanimous. The people had spoken.

But you know what, I think it's about time that the true underdogs of fab got some attention. The male half of the couple (yes specifically MF couples).

They get over shadowed and under valued by their clearly better half, but that does not mean they should be banished to the basement with no love like a red headed step child. Forever living in the shadow.

So show these upstanding pillars of fab society some love, that they clearly never get. We all know they are oppressed by their overlords... I mean dictators... I mean female partners.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

My mate fancy you threads are tragic ain't they

By *ools and the brainCouple
41 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Hear hear,all hail the ale and a glass of fruit based drink for the ladies.

Huzzah!

By *ad NannaWoman
41 weeks ago

East London

There's some hot male halves on couples' profiles I'd arm wrestle the female for.

By *he turned me GreyCouple
41 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Here Here, at last some recognition for the great men behind the scenes.....

Mr

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
41 weeks ago

Lincoln

While I don't argue about me sounding like a bossy bitch sometimes, LVM is definitely the better half of the Matterhorn household. I need a lot of care and attention and he's always there for me He makes sure I'm fed, hydrated and warm at all times.

I lava him a lot

K

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

"My mate fancy you threads are tragic ain't they "

When the single men feel sorry for you, you know it's tragic

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

"While I don't argue about me sounding like a bossy bitch sometimes, LVM is definitely the better half of the Matterhorn household. I need a lot of care and attention and he's always there for me He makes sure I'm fed, hydrated and warm at all times.

I lava him a lot

K"

Don't ruin it! I'm trying to gather sympathy for him

By *rucey_BigBallsMan
41 weeks ago

London

See I don't get it!

Mr Geordiejeans and Mr Knights are both legends from the top of my head. AlishaGeorge male half is a gent too!

Yes I want to have sex with all their other halves but I really rate the dudes and would definitely high five with a smile over a spit roast you know?!

God bless you men!

By *educing_EmCouple
41 weeks ago

Tipperary

P is a prick but he's my prick.

He puts up with me on a daily basis and for some reason hasn't run away yet.

He does everything for us and I wouldn't change him,even if sometimes I want to smother him with a pillow

Em x

By *wist my nipplesCouple
41 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Overshadowed and undervalued? Bullshiiiiiiiiiiit

Mrs TMN x

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

"P is a prick but he's my prick.

He does everything for us and I wouldn't change him,even if sometimes I want to smother him with a pillow

Em x"

He is my hero

By *inaTitzTV/TS
41 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

There's never enough pics of the male half of the couple on profiles

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Overshadowed and undervalued? Bullshiiiiiiiiiiit

Mrs TMN x"

See! Look what they have to put up with.

By *educing_EmCouple
41 weeks ago

Tipperary

Em x

He is my hero"

Mine too

By *eordieJeansCouple
41 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Does this mean someone will finally give me a blowjob?

By *illy IdolMan
41 weeks ago

Midlands

Em x

He is my hero

Mine too "

Does he actually exist? I thought he was a myth

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Does this mean someone will finally give me a blowjob?"

That's the goal! I mean I won't do it, but I'm trying to make sure somebody gives you one.

By *eordieJeansCouple
41 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"See I don't get it!

Mr Geordiejeans and Mr Knights are both legends from the top of my head. AlishaGeorge male half is a gent too!

Yes I want to have sex with all their other halves but I really rate the dudes and would definitely high five with a smile over a spit roast you know?!

God bless you men!"

This guy knows what he’s talking about

By *eordieJeansCouple
41 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Does this mean someone will finally give me a blowjob?

That's the goal! I mean I won't do it, but I'm trying to make sure somebody gives you one. "

I can see this ending in all the men of the couples meeting up for a circle jerk.

By *educing_EmCouple
41 weeks ago

Tipperary

Em x

He is my hero

Mine too

Does he actually exist? I thought he was a myth"

Unless I've been having hallucinations for the last 13 years he must be

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

Em x

He is my hero

Mine too

Unless I've been having hallucinations for the last 13 years he must be "

Both seem just as likely to be fair. But I believe he is real!

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

That's the goal! I mean I won't do it, but I'm trying to make sure somebody gives you one.

I can see this ending in all the men of the couples meeting up for a circle jerk. "

That's the problem. Not appreciated so you have to find your own fun, or act like a plus one. I mean, you only get invited just so they can have your wife. The bit nobody wants, but you sort of need to have the bit that you do.

I see you! I've got your back.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
41 weeks ago

Southampton

"There's some hot male halves on couples' profiles I'd arm wrestle the female for.

"

Haha yeah definitely

By *eordieJeansCouple
41 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I can see this ending in all the men of the couples meeting up for a circle jerk.

That's the problem. Not appreciated so you have to find your own fun, or act like a plus one. I mean, you only get invited just so they can have your wife. The bit nobody wants, but you sort of need to have the bit that you do.

I see you! I've got your back. "

We’re basically the bounty in a box of celebrations, the fat kid in PE, the Michelle of Destiny’s Child… I want to be the Beyoncé for once

By *illy IdolMan
41 weeks ago

Midlands

Em x

He is my hero

Mine too

Unless I've been having hallucinations for the last 13 years he must be

Both seem just as likely to be fair. But I believe he is real! "

Well that's good enough for me.

41 weeks ago

Southampton

We’re basically the bounty in a box of celebrations, the fat kid in PE, the Michelle of Destiny’s Child… I want to be the Beyoncé for once "

Bountys are my favourite lol

By *eordieJeansCouple
41 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We’re basically the bounty in a box of celebrations, the fat kid in PE, the Michelle of Destiny’s Child… I want to be the Beyoncé for once

Bountys are my favourite lol"

I’m in there lads

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

We’re basically the bounty in a box of celebrations, the fat kid in PE, the Michelle of Destiny’s Child… I want to be the Beyoncé for once "

Exactly!

41 weeks ago

Southampton

Bountys are my favourite lol

I’m in there lads "

By *uffolkcouple-bi onlyCouple
41 weeks ago

West Suffolk

Scum of the earth? Wow

In the world of “fab” Mr is the boss, the meets are for him and what he likes, no dictorship Mrs here

Mrs

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Scum of the earth? Wow

In the world of “fab” Mr is the boss, the meets are for him and what he likes, no dictorship Mrs here

Mrs "

No not the earth. Just fab.

There was a poll. Democracy and all that.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
41 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

He'll do I suppose. If any ladies want to borrow Beef for a bit he's good at the sex and baking. He also does the big shop.

J

By *ORBCouple
41 weeks ago

Dundalk

Bo brings the sex, I bring the sacks.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
41 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I don't think we're ready for that jelly.

J

41 weeks ago

He needs to apply for a day pass if he wants to join in this thread poor, oppressed Miles. Look for handcuffs marks on the wrists and shaky typing

Tones

By *eordieJeansCouple
41 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I don't think we're ready for that jelly.

J"

It’s Christmas. I’m allowed a bit extra chub

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
41 weeks ago

Leeds

That post comes back to haunt me often.

I do think the men of the couples should get more appreciation though, the Mr is hot, cooks, sometimes puts the toilet seat down & makes an amazing mocha!

It would be nice to see more men in the couples shown though, can't appreciate what we can't see.

Mrs

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
41 weeks ago

Leeds

"He'll do I suppose. If any ladies want to borrow Beef for a bit he's good at the sex and baking. He also does the big shop.

J"

But can he do all 3 together if so count me in

Mrs

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

"That post comes back to haunt me often.

I do think the men of the couples should get more appreciation though, the Mr is hot, cooks, sometimes puts the toilet seat down & makes an amazing mocha!

It would be nice to see more men in the couples shown though, can't appreciate what we can't see.

Mrs "

to be fair I'm the only one that brings it up! But I shall continue to do so.

And as extra salt on the wound, it was your Mr that made me feel sorry for the Mr of the couples and set this thread in to action!

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
41 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"He'll do I suppose. If any ladies want to borrow Beef for a bit he's good at the sex and baking. He also does the big shop.

J

Mrs "

This sort of hoop jumping is why us couples are the scum of Fab!

J

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

J

Mrs

J"

If anything it is the women of the couples that bring the side down, to be fair. Such a shame the men have to be lumped in by association.

By *olf and RedCouple
41 weeks ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

Poor Wolf goes to lots of group socials with me and get flirted with by loads of women, it must be dreadful for him to cope with. He tells me I make him go ! Well let’s just say he doesn’t protest too much when he’s there.

Red

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
41 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

J

Mrs

J

If anything it is the women of the couples that bring the side down, to be fair. Such a shame the men have to be lumped in by association. "

You're so right! Any suggestions on how we can avoid this? I suppose we could have separate accounts...

J

By *inky ChefMan
41 weeks ago

Norwich

"Right we all know that couples are the scum of fab, there was a poll, it was unanimous. The people had spoken.

But you know what, I think it's about time that the true underdogs of fab got some attention. The male half of the couple (yes specifically MF couples).

They get over shadowed and under valued by their clearly better half, but that does not mean they should be banished to the basement with no love like a red headed step child. Forever living in the shadow.

So show these upstanding pillars of fab society some love, that they clearly never get. We all know they are oppressed by their overlords... I mean dictators... I mean female partners. "

Do you realize some of them will sleep on the sofa tonight, because of you?

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
41 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Ah you’re just buttering them all up! “brownie points, put him on the hotlist love!!”

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

J

Mrs

J

If anything it is the women of the couples that bring the side down, to be fair. Such a shame the men have to be lumped in by association.

You're so right! Any suggestions on how we can avoid this? I suppose we could have separate accounts...

J"

It's a dilemma, but I'm sure there is a solution out there.

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Right we all know that couples are the scum of fab, there was a poll, it was unanimous. The people had spoken.

So show these upstanding pillars of fab society some love, that they clearly never get. We all know they are oppressed by their overlords... I mean dictators... I mean female partners.

"

That just goes to prove my point!

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Ah you’re just buttering them all up! “brownie points, put him on the hotlist love!!”

"

Nooooo! Not at all. I mean there may be certain benefits that follow such a revolution.

41 weeks ago

Southampton

That just goes to prove my point! "

You're obviously meeting the wrong women

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
41 weeks ago

You do see it a lot in chat some people chatting to the Women completely ignoring the Male half, but I'm sure having the occasional threesome, foursome and more makes up for getting tagged as underdogs of fab plus they are the Men that's fucking the Woman people are perving off

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

"You do see it a lot in chat some people chatting to the Women completely ignoring the Male half, but I'm sure having the occasional threesome, foursome and more makes up for getting tagged as underdogs of fab plus they are the Men that's fucking the Woman people are perving off"

Are you implying that these men will trade in their self respect just for a hint of sex?

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
41 weeks ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Here, here I'm definitely behind this campaign.

Maybe we should start a petition to then march on parliament and have a day dedicated to us.

One of the things that is never mentioned is when you look at the inbox and realise that every single message is for the female half.

It's about time the male half had at least one complimentary DM with possibly a pair of boobs attached daily.

Marc

41 weeks ago

"You do see it a lot in chat some people chatting to the Women completely ignoring the Male half, but I'm sure having the occasional threesome, foursome and more makes up for getting tagged as underdogs of fab plus they are the Men that's fucking the Woman people are perving off

Are you implying that these men will trade in their self respect just for a hint of sex? "

Who's trading in their self respect ?

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
41 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"Here, here I'm definitely behind this campaign.

Maybe we should start a petition to then march on parliament and have a day dedicated to us.

One of the things that is never mentioned is when you look at the inbox and realise that every single message is for the female half.

It's about time the male half had at least one complimentary DM with possibly a pair of boobs attached daily.

Marc"

As you asked so nicely

J

By *aitonel OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

"You do see it a lot in chat some people chatting to the Women completely ignoring the Male half, but I'm sure having the occasional threesome, foursome and more makes up for getting tagged as underdogs of fab plus they are the Men that's fucking the Woman people are perving off

Are you implying that these men will trade in their self respect just for a hint of sex?

"

The men in question of course

41 weeks ago

The female has the looks.

The male has the personality.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
41 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"Ah you’re just buttering them all up! “brownie points, put him on the hotlist love!!”

Nooooo! Not at all. I mean there may be certain benefits that follow such a revolution. "

Hotwife fun upstairs followed by beer and football with the Mr downstairs?

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
41 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"The female has the looks.

"

Ouch

J

41 weeks ago

Ouch

J"

Woah I called you hot! I'm being nice.

41 weeks ago

But actually, 3 of the funniest most honest guys on here, are the male halves of a couple.

By *KTim61Man
41 weeks ago

Tipton

"Does this mean someone will finally give me a blowjob?"

You too? As I'm still waiting for a good 1

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
41 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Ouch

J

Woah I called you hot! I'm being nice. "

Yeah but I know what I look like!

J

41 weeks ago

The men in question of course"

There will be men who would sell their granny if it meant getting some sex

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
41 weeks ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"Here, here I'm definitely behind this campaign.

Marc

As you asked so nicely

J"

Oh hello

Marc

By *atnip make me purrWoman
41 weeks ago

Reading

Its playing to the audience so the men of fab do it to them.

By *rucey_BigBallsMan
41 weeks ago

London

"But actually, 3 of the funniest most honest guys on here, are the male halves of a couple.

"

Name and dont shame!

Post new Message to Thread