Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you mind?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
41 weeks ago

If someone you’re sleeping with is sleeping with (safely) many other people? Or would you rather you were one of a few?

Do you mind if they belong to the streets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
41 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I love knowing the people I care about are living their lives and having good fun.

I also love knowing that the time we spend together is because we've both actively chosen to spend that time together, not just out of habit or because there's no other options to get their dick wet

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
41 weeks ago

Leeds

If anyone can have it I don't want it.

Now I don't mind meets sleeping with others obviously but if someone was having lots of meets I personally wouldn't find that connection easy, especially if it's like your 3ed in the queue for the day.

Just not for me.

Mrs

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

*Woody imagined sleeping with somebody…..

Dunno, it’s all about feelings, mine are all over the place, it takes a special someone to be able to be calm/soft/understanding to listen to me and put me at ease.

I’m alright with it, but sometimes I feel off, it’s communication. The biggest distance between two people is lack of communication.

By *eliWoman
41 weeks ago

I'm going to say it depends on how compatible we are.

I'm not one for clubs and one night stands, fuckbuddies etc. Not that there's anything wrong with those shenanigans, they're just not... me.

I don't want to be one on a ticklist for people to eventually get around to - it sounds awful but I've quickly gone off of people if it feels like I'm just a quick hole before the next.

So... it does depend.

Good fence sitting right?

41 weeks ago

"If anyone can have it I don't want it.

Now I don't mind meets sleeping with others obviously but if someone was having lots of meets I personally wouldn't find that connection easy, especially if it's like your 3ed in the queue for the day.

Just not for me.

Mrs "

I kinda get that.

Overall I don’t think I would care to be honest but I get where you’re coming from. Maybe I wouldn’t be someone’s 3rd meet of the day actually but that’s just because I’d feel worried about hurting them

41 weeks ago

"I'm going to say it depends on how compatible we are.

I'm not one for clubs and one night stands, fuckbuddies etc. Not that there's anything wrong with those shenanigans, they're just not... me.

I don't want to be one on a ticklist for people to eventually get around to - it sounds awful but I've quickly gone off of people if it feels like I'm just a quick hole before the next.

So... it does depend.

Good fence sitting right?"

You love sitting on the fence fr. You could do fencing at the Olympics, sis!

41 weeks ago

"*Woody imagined sleeping with somebody…..

Dunno, it’s all about feelings, mine are all over the place, it takes a special someone to be able to be calm/soft/understanding to listen to me and put me at ease.

I’m alright with it, but sometimes I feel off, it’s communication. The biggest distance between two people is lack of communication. "

I’m not sure I get you, is it depending on your connection to the person?

41 weeks ago

"I love knowing the people I care about are living their lives and having good fun.

I also love knowing that the time we spend together is because we've both actively chosen to spend that time together, not just out of habit or because there's no other options to get their dick wet "

Just to be clear, you’re saying you don’t mind?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

41 weeks ago

East Sussex

I'd rather have the illusion that I'm one of the few. I like to feel that I'm special even if I'm not.

By *imi_RougeWoman
41 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I think I'd rather not know... But if they were having sex with multiple people a week, then we just wouldn't be compatible. It's not the type of situation I'm looking for.

By *eliWoman
41 weeks ago

So... it does depend.

You love sitting on the fence fr. You could do fencing at the Olympics, sis!"

Ha. Bite me.

Okay, I'm going to agree with Mrs Knight.

And this is mainly involving men. If a man has fucked another woman (not in a couple), met a couple of people before me in a short space of time? I don't want it. No thank you.

I like people when they've got sexual charge to them, not when they're running on 25% battery and if you're lucky you might get it up to 50%. No thanks, I'll pass. Stick to the streets and I'll stay inside.

41 weeks ago

"I'd rather have the illusion that I'm one of the few. I like to feel that I'm special even if I'm not. "

You, Mrs N, are very special. The only you on their list!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

41 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I'd rather have the illusion that I'm one of the few. I like to feel that I'm special even if I'm not.

You, Mrs N, are very special. The only you on their list! "

I cannot deny your logic

41 weeks ago

So... it does depend.

You love sitting on the fence fr. You could do fencing at the Olympics, sis!

Ha. Bite me.

And this is mainly involving men. If a man has fucked another woman (not in a couple), met a couple of people before me in a short space of time? I don't want it. No thank you.

I like people when they've got sexual charge to them, not when they're running on 25% battery and if you're lucky you might get it up to 50%. No thanks, I'll pass. Stick to the streets and I'll stay inside. "

Meli, before I reply, here:

https://youtu.be/GG7fLOmlhYg?si=eJgVmLfQRop8ZUEG

‘She belong to everybody, everybody’

41 weeks ago

"I'd rather have the illusion that I'm one of the few. I like to feel that I'm special even if I'm not.

I cannot deny your logic"

That’s twice you’ve agreed with me today.

By *penbicoupleCouple
41 weeks ago

Northampton

"If someone you’re sleeping with is sleeping with (safely) many other people? Or would you rather you were one of a few? "

I prefer it.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
41 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"I love knowing the people I care about are living their lives and having good fun.

I also love knowing that the time we spend together is because we've both actively chosen to spend that time together, not just out of habit or because there's no other options to get their dick wet

Just to be clear, you’re saying you don’t mind?"

I don't mind at all so long as it's clear and open and I know the things that are relevant to me

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

41 weeks ago

East Sussex

I cannot deny your logic

That’s twice you’ve agreed with me today. "

Is it! I'll have a word with myself

By *naswingdressWoman
41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

If my friends are having fun, I'm all for it. As long as there's open and honest communication about what's needed to be communicated about between us.

41 weeks ago

"Ha. Bite me.

I like people when they've got sexual charge to them, not when they're running on 25% battery and if you're lucky you might get it up to 50%. No thanks, I'll pass. Stick to the streets and I'll stay inside. "

A) I’d bite you xxxxx

B) I get you 100%. I don’t think I would care but I totally get this thinking and feeling. I think for me I’d like to feel like if the person had options like that, what an honour to be one of them?

Maybe I’ll bring it up in therapy next year.

By *KTim61Man
41 weeks ago

Tipton

I slept with a woman who was not mine !!! Or ever will be !! But I'm happy with that

41 weeks ago

"I think I'd rather not know... But if they were having sex with multiple people a week, then we just wouldn't be compatible. It's not the type of situation I'm looking for. "

What if they always have time for you and the time you spend together is safe and also wonderful

41 weeks ago

"I slept with a woman who was not mine !!! Or ever will be !! But I'm happy with that "
naughty boy!!

41 weeks ago

Just to be clear, you’re saying you don’t mind?

I don't mind at all so long as it's clear and open and I know the things that are relevant to me "

Lovely jubly x

41 weeks ago

"If someone you’re sleeping with is sleeping with (safely) many other people? Or would you rather you were one of a few?

I prefer it. "

Brilliant. Can I know why?

41 weeks ago

"If my friends are having fun, I'm all for it. As long as there's open and honest communication about what's needed to be communicated about between us."

What’s needed to be communicated? And is it relevant to them sleeping with lots of other people?

41 weeks ago

I’m alright with it, but sometimes I feel off, it’s communication. The biggest distance between two people is lack of communication.

I’m not sure I get you, is it depending on your connection to the person?"

Yes. I now know it is.

By *penbicoupleCouple
41 weeks ago

Northampton

"If someone you’re sleeping with is sleeping with (safely) many other people? Or would you rather you were one of a few?

I prefer it.

Brilliant. Can I know why? "

It means they're having fun. I like it when people I like have fun. Plus, if it's Alice, we get to talk-and-fuck about it afterwards.

41 weeks ago

Yes. I now know it is. "

OK forgive the questions.

Would it bother you more if you liked them a lot? Or if you only liked them a little bit?

By *naswingdressWoman
41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"If my friends are having fun, I'm all for it. As long as there's open and honest communication about what's needed to be communicated about between us.

What’s needed to be communicated? And is it relevant to them sleeping with lots of other people? "

Just usual friend stuff - making sure everyone is on the same page, looking after one another.

41 weeks ago

I prefer it.

Brilliant. Can I know why?

It means they're having fun. I like it when people I like have fun. Plus, if it's Alice, we get to talk-and-fuck about it afterwards. "

I agree. The Compersion be Compersioning.

Also, let’s say that in this situation it’s not Alice (assuming you have sexual partners other than her?)so there’s no gossiping

41 weeks ago

"If my friends are having fun, I'm all for it. As long as there's open and honest communication about what's needed to be communicated about between us.

What’s needed to be communicated? And is it relevant to them sleeping with lots of other people?

Just usual friend stuff - making sure everyone is on the same page, looking after one another."

Got ya!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
41 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It all depends on the circumstances and no one case is the same as another

41 weeks ago

This is interesting. Because as I’m reflecting, like you do at this time of year or on your birthday, I’m thinking, If I could be, I’d be such a fucking slut. But fortunately I’m not desirable enough to make this my reality.

41 weeks ago

"It all depends on the circumstances and no one case is the same as another "

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Give me a real answer, Tina

41 weeks ago

Yes. I now know it is.

Would it bother you more if you liked them a lot? Or if you only liked them a little bit? "

No. My answer would still be the same. It’s all about communication.

Just finding out someone has been with 1 person or 12 doesn’t matter really, just give me a heads up, I’m supposed to be involved with them in some capacity.

I’m not going to be bothered if it was somebody I had a hook up with barely speak to, but if we are a friend or a FWB add expect some kind of openness. Does this make sense?

By *penbicoupleCouple
41 weeks ago

Northampton

"I agree. The Compersion be Compersioning.

Also, let’s say that in this situation it’s not Alice (assuming you have sexual partners other than her?)so there’s no gossiping "

Yeah, my current Fwb doesn't give me many details. And it's not about that.

In fact, a few weeks back she hadn't even mentioned that she had a good meet a few days before. But ten minutes later, I exclaimed, "well, that's new!" and that's how I learned of her good luck!

41 weeks ago

Yes. I now know it is.

Would it bother you more if you liked them a lot? Or if you only liked them a little bit?

No. My answer would still be the same. It’s all about communication.

Just finding out someone has been with 1 person or 12 doesn’t matter really, just give me a heads up, I’m supposed to be involved with them in some capacity.

I’m not going to be bothered if it was somebody I had a hook up with barely speak to, but if we are a friend or a FWB add expect some kind of openness. Does this make sense? "

Yeah I get you. Very interesting. Thank you for sharing

41 weeks ago

"I agree. The Compersion be Compersioning.

Also, let’s say that in this situation it’s not Alice (assuming you have sexual partners other than her?)so there’s no gossiping

Yeah, my current Fwb doesn't give me many details. And it's not about that.

In fact, a few weeks back she hadn't even mentioned that she had a good meet a few days before. But ten minutes later, I exclaimed, "well, that's new!" and that's how I learned of her good luck! "

I love it when you can see someone you’re sleeping with is unsure of whether to mention to you that they also have sex with others

By *xfordjohnMan
41 weeks ago

Oxford

I also love knowing that the time we spend together is because we've both actively chosen to spend that time together, not just out of habit or because there's no other options to get their dick wet "

Quite, and I don't see what referring to 'the streets' has to do with the real question - it's just a smear.

41 weeks ago

Quite, and I don't see what referring to 'the streets' has to do with the real question - it's just a smear."

Or, or, and hear me out, it’s not actually that deep

By *naswingdressWoman
41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Quite, and I don't see what referring to 'the streets' has to do with the real question - it's just a smear.

Or, or, and hear me out, it’s not actually that deep"

I say I say I say! I believe that master is engaging in... yoof speek *shakes walking stick*

By *atricia ParnelWoman
41 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

If he can't make time for me because he's meeting lots of other women, then we are incompatible and I would drop him into the friendzone, I'm not an option, I'm a choice

41 weeks ago

Fantasy wise I’d love a girl who sleeps around, is very open, loud and is basically addicted to everything sex.

In reality I bet it’s an absolute nightmare.

By *naswingdressWoman
41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"If he can't make time for me because he's meeting lots of other women, then we are incompatible and I would drop him into the friendzone, I'm not an option, I'm a choice "

Yes. I hate being made to feel like I'm an option when circumstances permit it. I commit to my friendships and it's fucking awful when that's not reciprocated.

By *eliWoman
41 weeks ago

"Ha. Bite me.

I like people when they've got sexual charge to them, not when they're running on 25% battery and if you're lucky you might get it up to 50%. No thanks, I'll pass. Stick to the streets and I'll stay inside.

A) I’d bite you xxxxx

B) I get you 100%. I don’t think I would care but I totally get this thinking and feeling. I think for me I’d like to feel like if the person had options like that, what an honour to be one of them?

Maybe I’ll bring it up in therapy next year. "

You bring me such aural pleasures!

I'm agreeing with Mrs Knight about not wanting to be third in a day to be clear.

A)

B) I do have a couple of friends who are quite active. It doesn't bother me. I like the people I'm with going out and having fun. If they lie about it when there's no need to? Kmt.

I don't feel honoured as such because I know that they enjoy spending time with me and my throat. However, I'll always skip seeing them in a sexual context if I know that their flag is flying at half mast. It does absolutely nothing for me. It's very erm... depending on the dynamic for me. I'm clearly not made for clubs.

41 weeks ago

I say I say I say! I believe that master is engaging in... yoof speek *shakes walking stick*"

How dare I not speak exactly how everyone on fab wants me to

41 weeks ago

"If he can't make time for me because he's meeting lots of other women, then we are incompatible and I would drop him into the friendzone, I'm not an option, I'm a choice "
exactly. You are a choice. One of many choices perhaps. But still a choice!

41 weeks ago

"Fantasy wise I’d love a girl who sleeps around, is very open, loud and is basically addicted to everything sex.

In reality I bet it’s an absolute nightmare. "

I mean yeah. If she like harasses you for sex when you’re not up for it. Definitely. I went on a date once, we slept together, I stayed the night and all night she kept harassing me to wake up and fuck her again. I now have a no overnight on the first date policy.

By *oeBeansMan
41 weeks ago

Derby

I think being on Fab, I have to expect that they can sleep with as many people as they want and if I have any problems or insecurities, they are mine and mine alone to deal with

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
41 weeks ago

London

Do you mind if they belong to the streets "

Makes no difference to me at all, they can sleep with as many people as they like.

By *naswingdressWoman
41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I say I say I say! I believe that master is engaging in... yoof speek *shakes walking stick*

How dare I not speak exactly how everyone on fab wants me to "

41 weeks ago

"Fantasy wise I’d love a girl who sleeps around, is very open, loud and is basically addicted to everything sex.

I mean yeah. If she like harasses you for sex when you’re not up for it. Definitely. I went on a date once, we slept together, I stayed the night and all night she kept harassing me to wake up and fuck her again. I now have a no overnight on the first date policy. "

I meant more like her banging everyone from the local pub

41 weeks ago

"Ha. Bite me.

A) I’d bite you xxxxx

Maybe I’ll bring it up in therapy next year.

You bring me such aural pleasures!

I'm agreeing with Mrs Knight about not wanting to be third in a day to be clear.

A)

B) I do have a couple of friends who are quite active. It doesn't bother me. I like the people I'm with going out and having fun. If they lie about it when there's no need to? Kmt.

I don't feel honoured as such because I know that they enjoy spending time with me and my throat. However, I'll always skip seeing them in a sexual context if I know that their flag is flying at half mast. It does absolutely nothing for me. It's very erm... depending on the dynamic for me. I'm clearly not made for clubs. "

Ok my conclusions:

‘Kmt’ . I genuinely smiled at that.

I’m not made for clubs either. I tried one recently

I need to find out what that mouth does. Man like Meli aka throat goat

41 weeks ago

I mean yeah. If she like harasses you for sex when you’re not up for it. Definitely. I went on a date once, we slept together, I stayed the night and all night she kept harassing me to wake up and fuck her again. I now have a no overnight on the first date policy.

I meant more like her banging everyone from the local pub "

Oh

Yeah same same

41 weeks ago

"I think being on Fab, I have to expect that they can sleep with as many people as they want and if I have any problems or insecurities, they are mine and mine alone to deal with "

Woah. A mature 27 year old. I smell bullshit. How old are you really, old man?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
41 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I like it but prefer to watch them. I have recently had one night out where i enjoyed knowing my partner had met others... then one where I didn't.. but we know why one was different.

Recently had a fwb call it a day with me as I expressed a desire to meet others. I respect his wish to be exclusive, but it wasn't for me.

41 weeks ago

Makes no difference to me at all, they can sleep with as many people as they like."

Maybe all at the same time amirite

By *ellhungvweMan
41 weeks ago

Cheltenham

How many is many? To some people (mainly vanillas) I have a lot of sexual partners. To others (ie people on here) I am relatively quiet.

Given I am on Fab then I feel it would be more than a little hypocritical if I judged someone else’s sexual activity.

By *naswingdressWoman
41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think being on Fab, I have to expect that they can sleep with as many people as they want and if I have any problems or insecurities, they are mine and mine alone to deal with

Woah. A mature 27 year old. I smell bullshit. How old are you really, old man?"

get back to school you spring chicken! blah blah blah I am forever young *pops false teeth*

41 weeks ago

I like it but prefer to watch them. I have recently had one night out where i enjoyed knowing my partner had met others... then one where I didn't.. but we know why one was different.

Recently had a fwb call it a day with me as I expressed a desire to meet others. I respect his wish to be exclusive, but it wasn't for me."

Oh no no no that exclusive stuff makes me think of love island. Such a headache

By *oeBeansMan
41 weeks ago

Derby

"I think being on Fab, I have to expect that they can sleep with as many people as they want and if I have any problems or insecurities, they are mine and mine alone to deal with

Woah. A mature 27 year old. I smell bullshit. How old are you really, old man?"

I'm really 28

41 weeks ago

get back to school you spring chicken! blah blah blah I am forever young *pops false teeth*"

The young whippersnappers on fab can’t be mature because they simply haven’t experienced life.

41 weeks ago

I'm really 28 "

Oh shit yeah. What a difference a year makes

By *naswingdressWoman
41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

get back to school you spring chicken! blah blah blah I am forever young *pops false teeth*

The young whippersnappers on fab can’t be mature because they simply haven’t experienced life. "

it is physically impossible for anyone under 40 to be anything other than a child, because I am still hip with the kids.

(I was never hip with the kids )

41 weeks ago

"How many is many? To some people (mainly vanillas) I have a lot of sexual partners. To others (ie people on here) I am relatively quiet.

Given I am on Fab then I feel it would be more than a little hypocritical if I judged someone else’s sexual activity. "

Hypocritical it may be but people do it

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
41 weeks ago

London

Makes no difference to me at all, they can sleep with as many people as they like.

Maybe all at the same time amirite "

Sure if they want to, be rude not to get an invite in that situation though!

41 weeks ago

The young whippersnappers on fab can’t be mature because they simply haven’t experienced life.

it is physically impossible for anyone under 40 to be anything other than a child, because I am still hip with the kids.

(I was never hip with the kids )"

You’re so old you’ve barely even got a h-

Nvm

By *naswingdressWoman
41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"How many is many? To some people (mainly vanillas) I have a lot of sexual partners. To others (ie people on here) I am relatively quiet.

Given I am on Fab then I feel it would be more than a little hypocritical if I judged someone else’s sexual activity.

Hypocritical it may be but people do it"

I've seen so many profiles of people wanting to fuck around but claiming that when the people they're looking for do it, they're disgusting.

they all end up on my block list. That kind of hypocrisy dries me out, man.

By *naswingdressWoman
41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Nvm "

I'm also under 40, thank you very much

41 weeks ago

Maybe all at the same time amirite

Sure if they want to, be rude not to get an invite in that situation though!"

Yeah that would be funny.

‘So the other day I decided to meet up with a load of my partners and have an orgy’

‘Wait why are you leaving?’

41 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 14/12/23 17:36:50]

41 weeks ago

Nvm

I'm also under 40, thank you very much "

Someone 39 is under 40. Doesn’t make them young!

(Btw I know I’m not young either. I’d be in the OVER 25 category on X factor!!!)

By *naswingdressWoman
41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Nvm

I'm also under 40, thank you very much

Someone 39 is under 40. Doesn’t make them young!

(Btw I know I’m not young either. I’d be in the OVER 25 category on X factor!!!)"

I didn't say I was young either

By *naswingdressWoman
41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I make a thread mashup and get told to go away. how rude

By *ittlebirdWoman
41 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

I like it on the streets… it suits me

41 weeks ago

I like it on the streets… it suits me "

Bet.

By *ittlebirdWoman
41 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Bet. "

Can you translate that one again gorgeous. I’m old remember

41 weeks ago

Bet.

"

I can’t make it any more simple

Bless your old heart.

By *ittlebirdWoman
41 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Bet.

Bless your old heart. "

Ha ha ha ha. Just off to make a mug of cocoa before I hit the streets

41 weeks ago

Bet.

Bless your old heart.

Ha ha ha ha. Just off to make a mug of cocoa before I hit the streets "

You’re so smol and cute I want to help you cross the road

By *ittlebirdWoman
41 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Bet.

Bless your old heart.

Ha ha ha ha. Just off to make a mug of cocoa before I hit the streets

You’re so smol and cute I want to help you cross the road"

Awww… cute

By *ora the explorerWoman
41 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

Yeah I mind

41 weeks ago

My ex wife did just that in the sixties. Total strangers. no strings.

41 weeks ago

"Yeah I mind

"

SHOCKERREEEERREREREE

By *ora the explorerWoman
41 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"Yeah I mind

SHOCKERREEEERREREREE"

By *eyond PurityCouple
41 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I think if we were comfortable in our connection with that person and that it doesn’t affect our time with them or we weren’t feeling like a number then we’d be fine with it.

We had a regular gent we met up and we were both honest with each other. We also have the same relationship with a single female where we are all open.

We’ve also had no someone be too busy to meet us due to too much activity - that’s not for us.

K

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
41 weeks ago

little house on the praire

I wouldn't have minded after all I was shagging who I liked

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
41 weeks ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Personally I prefer (thinking of a stronger word) to feel like I wasn't just a number and part of a revolving door.

I have an ideal time frame in mind of when I think it is good to meet without meeting anyone else even if it was just a first time social.

Call me what you like but for me that moment that we exchange bodily fluids has to feel special for the right connection to happen.

Marc

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
41 weeks ago

chichester

I don’t care if I am not in a relationship with that person. As it’s just a casual fuck I am having with them .. what they do before / after is of no relevance for me in that instance

41 weeks ago

I don't care who they're sleeping with.

I'm single we wouldn't be in a relationship with each other it's none of my business.

41 weeks ago

I only meet people who haven't had sex in years and if they weren't shagging me would have zero chance of sex with a living being ever again.

By *ackandJill1Couple
41 weeks ago

Leeds

I like to know, I like to hear their stories I cheer them on from the sidelines, I introduce my playmates to each other hoping they get on. I think I am a pervert

I'm not keen on being their only sex interest, it puts expectations on my time that I'm not comfortable with

By *atnip make me purrWoman
41 weeks ago

Reading

No i don't care. They can do what you like as can i.

By *KTim61Man
41 weeks ago

Tipton

"I slept with a woman who was not mine !!! Or ever will be !! But I'm happy with that naughty boy!! "

It was while it lasted

By *ellinever70Woman
41 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Yes, I'd mind

41 weeks ago

Is it just safe to assume that they are? Solves overthinking it perhaps.

T

By *heGateKeeperMan
41 weeks ago

Stratford

Chris Breezy said it best

By *carlet SeductionWoman
41 weeks ago

Maidstone

It makes me feel happy that they are meeting others. I don't want the spotlight.

By *carlet SeductionWoman
41 weeks ago

Maidstone

"It makes me feel happy that they are meeting others. I don't want the spotlight. "

Except when we're together.

By *ittlebirdWoman
41 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"Is it just safe to assume that they are? Solves overthinking it perhaps.

T"

100% this

And if it does bother someone then they’re unlikely to be for me

By *mf123Man
41 weeks ago

with one foot out the door

I no longer care who sleeps with who im staying well out of all that

41 weeks ago

She doesn’t mind- Sean Paul

https://youtu.be/SbUBMklQSVU?si=0XVjiOrjgnHH8mjv

41 weeks ago

"Chris Breezy said it best "

He has literally millions of songs, the crackhead

By *naswingdressWoman
41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't mind, I matter.

By *ealitybitesMan
41 weeks ago

Belfast

For the same reason I've never had any interest in meeting women with a long list of verifications.

I prefer to meet someone with a similar level of experience to my own rather than someone who has already seen it all before and is jaded or it has become painting by numbers at this stage.

I expect effort on their part rather than sex for the sake of it so I wouldn't have a problem if they were meeting someone else every now and again but not multiple meets in the same week.

41 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 14/12/23 23:38:56]

41 weeks ago

"Yes, I'd mind "

I’ll ask for more detail. let’s see

41 weeks ago

T"

I don’t know, is it ?

No but seriously I imagine if it would bother you, assuming everyone is doing this would be a recipe for disaster?

41 weeks ago

T

I don’t know, is it ?

No but seriously I imagine if it would bother you, assuming everyone is doing this would be a recipe for disaster? "

Or one pathway to acceptance of it? I'm sure there are others. I've been a bit tongue in cheek with it whatever works.

41 weeks ago

And does it bother you Who?? Or just that it’s someone else?

By *heGateKeeperMan
41 weeks ago

Stratford

"Chris Breezy said it best

He has literally millions of songs, the crackhead "

These hoes ain’t loyal

41 weeks ago

"Chris Breezy said it best

He has literally millions of songs, the crackhead

These hoes ain’t loyal "

Tbf that was a banger

41 weeks ago

And does it bother you Who?? Or just that it’s someone else? "

As someone who would answer I don’t care if she’s sleeping with loads and loads of people I would add in that yes it depends on who. It’s my own issues but I probably would not be ok with a partner (even just a sexual one) sleeping with a family member or really close friend. Everyone else idc

Post new Message to Thread