By *usman 199 OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Stockport

Remember when it was a big thing in your household in the day . Nostalgia

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
41 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've not bought one for a few years. It's nice to see what's coming up, but 90% of the edition is, to me, filler.

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

"Remember when it was a big thing in your household in the day . Nostalgia

"

Couldn't wait to buy them and plan Xmas viewing

By *tanley FunseekerMan
41 weeks ago

stanley

Yeah going through circling the highlights and making a plan for how I could record stuff on vhs , long before you could record multiples at the same time lol

By *ampWithABrainWoman
41 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Yeah going through circling the highlights and making a plan for how I could record stuff on vhs , long before you could record multiples at the same time lol"

Yep I was just gonna say we had a different colour highlighter each to highlight the stuff we wanted to watch, problems when programmes clashed especially before vcrs came out.

Now? Don’t even have a tv licence.

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

Oh blimey, yeah. The arguments it used to cause after everyone had flicked through and chosen their recordings. It’d be war over whose took priority. Which let’s face it, always ended with the statement “it’s my telly, my house, my choice, END OF!”

By *usman 199 OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Stockport

"Oh blimey, yeah. The arguments it used to cause after everyone had flicked through and chosen their recordings. It’d be war over whose took priority. Which let’s face it, always ended with the statement “it’s my telly, my house, my choice, END OF!” "

Post new Message to Thread