Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

utter tonk!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

is it just me or are Netfilx and love film totally shit, dont get me wrong i love the old films like topgun etc, the latest one ive seen is Act of Valour(which is a fantastic film) good job im having a free trial

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I will make a note not to try these on line film rental thingies lol xx

over a year ago

So you like all the old films which Netflix and the like are crammed full of but it's still shite ?

over a year ago

"So you like all the old films which Netflix and the like are crammed full of but it's still shite ? "

yeah but if you wanna watch something more recent theres next to nothing

over a year ago

Hit send to soon

Was going to say I do like Netflix for all the tv series they have and the kids love it

Not tried love film

over a year ago

"So you like all the old films which Netflix and the like are crammed full of but it's still shite ?

yeah but if you wanna watch something more recent theres next to nothing "

Oh will agree with you on that

over a year ago

"So you like all the old films which Netflix and the like are crammed full of but it's still shite ?

yeah but if you wanna watch something more recent theres next to nothing

Oh will agree with you on that

"

think its false advertising ha ha ha

over a year ago

I have heard they are not really up to much and given how little I watch tv, not worth the money, besides if I wanted to, I could get it on video or pay on demand but I rarely do that

over a year ago

"I have heard they are not really up to much and given how little I watch tv, not worth the money, besides if I wanted to, I could get it on video or pay on demand but I rarely do that"

Do they still sell videos in Gloucester ?

over a year ago

"I have heard they are not really up to much and given how little I watch tv, not worth the money, besides if I wanted to, I could get it on video or pay on demand but I rarely do that

Do they still sell videos in Gloucester ? "

Only at car boots lol, should have said DVD's

over a year ago

"is it just me or are Netfilx and love film totally shit, dont get me wrong i love the old films like topgun etc, the latest one ive seen is Act of Valour(which is a fantastic film) good job im having a free trial "

They are offering a budget service for those who want it. People who have more to spend can use the premium pay services and those with less disposable income can watch free to air. Its all a mater of what you want and have money spare to spend on them.

over a year ago

netflix and lovefilm isnt for the most up to date films.. but i love it cos there is random rubbish i wouldnt pay to watch normally.. but as its all included im happy to watch and see what its like :D

always nice to find some unknown awesome film..

plus my son can watch over and over and over :D

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

I have lovefilm....and think its great ...I am not too bothered about the newest out....for 12 quid a month I get thru about 10/12 movies.....i think that's good..

Post new Message to Thread