Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Those first times...

Jump to newest

By *eli OP   Woman
41 weeks ago

When you have meet/have sex with someone/two/three new - what are the firsts that you really enjoy?

Are there any that will always be a "thing" for you, or that you particularly look forward to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

Kissing first and foremost is the bsst..for me

41 weeks ago

"Kissing first and foremost is the bsst..for me"

....and then a full hug and kissing session....can beat the sex itself

By *ensuallover1000Man
41 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

The most amazing thing is exploring their body for the very first time; disrobing them and feasting one’s eyes on their naked form, the feel of their skin, the softness of their lips, their taste and how it feels to be inside them….

The sensory overload of the combined factors is incredibly exquisite

By *wist my nipplesCouple
41 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

When your eyes meet and you can see each other's intent.

Mrs TMN x

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
41 weeks ago

Leeds

Kissing, it's the deal breaker for me, I couldn't go much further if we weren't compatible in the kissing department and if the kisses are good the build up is amazing.

Mrs

41 weeks ago

The first look into their eyes. The first time I see a smile break. The first kiss. Oh, and the fist touch of their body, feeling her skin in my hands.

By *aitonelMan
41 weeks ago

Liverpool

The first time you call each other a cunt

41 weeks ago

"The first time you call each other a cunt "

The first time they fart!

*go in, as we are all now going to go down this route

By *G LanaTV/TS
41 weeks ago

Gosport

I'm sorry my longterm memory isn't that good, I may need someone to remind me what those sensations are like.

By *issMBWoman
41 weeks ago

North East England

Eye contact. Undressing each other with your eyes. A good battle of wits. Stories. A couple of drinks in and getting a bit buzzy. Hands start wandering. Touching hands and forearms.

I'm not even onto the kissing yet and I need to excuse myself for a cold shower...

Turns out, I like it all.

41 weeks ago

"Kissing, it's the deal breaker for me, I couldn't go much further if we weren't compatible in the kissing department and if the kisses are good the build up is amazing.

Mrs "

Exactly!

41 weeks ago

The kisses, their nakedness, their breathing as it all changes, their noises or growls, the way you grip each other as the urges rise, but I really like that 'when they first push it in' feeling the most, that's exquisite.

I find first times people are nervous,a little unsure, with a sense of consciousness about themselves as you learn each other, I like the moment where that breaks and it all flows freely.

By *eli OP   Woman
41 weeks ago

"Kissing first and foremost is the bsst..for me"

Kissing is incredible when it works well, isn't it? The best kisses always remind me of the excitement I felt the first time I kissed them.

By *2000ManMan
41 weeks ago

Worthing

The initial smiles and chat to see if we will be "into" it. The post smiles and chat to see if we were "into" it.

By *2000ManMan
41 weeks ago

Worthing

The initial smiles and chat to see if we will be "into" it. The post smiles and chat to see if we were "into" it.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
41 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Their look of wonderment at seeing my boobs in person and then their look of irritation after discovering I can't shut up talking

By *eli OP   Woman
41 weeks ago

"The most amazing thing is exploring their body for the very first time; disrobing them and feasting one’s eyes on their naked form, the feel of their skin, the softness of their lips, their taste and how it feels to be inside them….

The sensory overload of the combined factors is incredibly exquisite "

I do have a soft spot for the way you write Sensual. You have such an evident love for that exploration. Do you ever find that you feel a bit... nervous or does the excitement take centre stage?

By *herry delightWoman
41 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

That first feeling of a cock sliding into my wet pussy of liquid massage all over his cock, then followed by magical sensation that reachs every part of my body, only one thoughts that comes to my mind when the the whole cock is in me: Oh fuck! this is called 'Heaven'

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
41 weeks ago

Somewhere else

"The kisses, their nakedness, their breathing as it all changes, their noises or growls, the way you grip each other as the urges rise, but I really like that 'when they first push it in' feeling the most, that's exquisite.

I find first times people are nervous,a little unsure, with a sense of consciousness about themselves as you learn each other, I like the moment where that breaks and it all flows freely."

Damn you. Now I have to go wank again.

Have you considered writing erotica?

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman
41 weeks ago

Somewhere else

The first time I tie him up in my basement and he realises he’s never getting away.

By *allMidlandsGentMan
41 weeks ago

Birmingham

Turning the lady around, kissing her neck, caressing her breasts, stroking her arms, working down, laying her on the bed, continuing, all down the legs before teasing oral.... always a wonderful thing

41 weeks ago

"The kisses, their nakedness, their breathing as it all changes, their noises or growls, the way you grip each other as the urges rise, but I really like that 'when they first push it in' feeling the most, that's exquisite.

I find first times people are nervous,a little unsure, with a sense of consciousness about themselves as you learn each other, I like the moment where that breaks and it all flows freely."

I recognise myself in that nervous excitement...but kisses settle it all down...and build it all up, of course

By *eli OP   Woman
41 weeks ago

"When your eyes meet and you can see each other's intent.

Mrs TMN x

"

Yes. Eyes darkening is an overused cliché but for good reason. That intensity of intent is always deliciously erotic.

By *ensuallover1000Man
41 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"The most amazing thing is exploring their body for the very first time; disrobing them and feasting one’s eyes on their naked form, the feel of their skin, the softness of their lips, their taste and how it feels to be inside them….

The sensory overload of the combined factors is incredibly exquisite

I do have a soft spot for the way you write Sensual. You have such an evident love for that exploration. Do you ever find that you feel a bit... nervous or does the excitement take centre stage?"

I’m glad that you should make mention of the factor of nerves, lovely

Absolutely, I feel them initially but if anything, the anxiousness, the accompanying elevated heart rate, this figurative journey into the unknown actually serves to heighten the experience and make it even more memorable and delicious.

In essence, one of the most amazing aspects is precisely the resulting nervousness

By *eyond PurityCouple
41 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Couples that eat pussy together stay together should be our tagline

K

By *ambertMan
41 weeks ago

Cheltenham

The first time I manage to make someone laugh

By *ad NannaWoman
41 weeks ago

East London

Seeing his face, especially his eyes, light up when we first see each other.

By *eli OP   Woman
41 weeks ago

"The first time you call each other a cunt "

I know it's not quite going with the general theme but I love those moments. My close friends, they call me various things. Like a raccoon. Trash. Shithead. Twunt. It's having that depth of friendship where I know they love me and they can also call me out.

By *eli OP   Woman
41 weeks ago

Can I stick with PW? Because I'm going to regardless but thought I'd be polite and check.

You've described it beautifully. I quite like that little bit of uncertainty at first. The way someone holds back and is almost careful? Not sure careful is the right word but they're checking far more how you respond. More likely to talk you through it.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
41 weeks ago

in Lancashire

It's that look, it says so much and when the kiss hits the spot so to speak it's like fuck..

You just know the rest is going to be very special and so intense..

41 weeks ago

I find first times people are nervous,a little unsure, with a sense of consciousness about themselves as you learn each other, I like the moment where that breaks and it all flows freely.

Have you considered writing erotica?"

you're welcome.

I haven't no.

By *eroLondonMan
41 weeks ago

Mayfair

It's the 'pre-naked' moments — bringing our bodies close for the initial embrace, hands sensually stroking the derrière under her skirt whilst locked in a passionate embrace, hands moving delicately up her back to explore her curves, sensing her receptiveness to her stimuli, kissing along the nape of her neck... Savouring all those moments for as long as possible because once you're entwined in nakedness you remain naked thereafter.

41 weeks ago

The first time they say goodbye. Precious.

41 weeks ago

Definitely the first kiss for me.

By *essiCouple
41 weeks ago

suffolk

The look..the first touch..and the kiss..tells me all I need to know, if I haven't gone tingly all over, then it's time to leave.

41 weeks ago

First time you slide in and that sharpe breath that is the biggest turn on, that sound never gets boring

By *viatrixWoman
41 weeks ago

Redhill

The kissing… the look in his eyes when he leans down (waaay down haha, I’m such a shortarse with him, even in my 120 So Kates!) to kiss me…

Roll on Sunday

41 weeks ago

First time undressing each other. First time giving them oral. First time going inside her.

By *eli OP   Woman
41 weeks ago

"Couples that eat pussy together stay together should be our tagline

K"

Ha. Is that something you always do? I've never erm... received that. Done it a few times. Adding receiving to my fucket list.

41 weeks ago

I love to be sensuous...

Spent hours kissing and oh my goodness was un real feeling.. We did touch but no sex

41 weeks ago

First look...

First nak3ed time

First talking in real time

By *eli OP   Woman
41 weeks ago

"I love to be sensuous...

Spent hours kissing and oh my goodness was un real feeling.. We did touch but no sex "

Yes Becs! I love love love kissing people for hours with no sex. It's incredibly sensual and erotic.

It does leave me ridiculously turned on and having to wank later but I'll take it for that feeling of wanting the person/people even more.

41 weeks ago

The 1st time you get to say - ‘I want you!’

By *ampWithABrainWoman
41 weeks ago

Glasgow

When the witty banter gradually slows to allow deep breaths, breathing in their scent, their aura.

Feeling their body move almost unconsciously into yours, their warmth sparking a heat inside you.

Lips touching, perhaps softly at first, becoming former and more passionate.

That first taste of the tip of their tongue, catching your breath with desire, shockwaves of pleasure descending your body…

By *tanley FunseekerMan
41 weeks ago

stanley

The whole experience of “learning each other “ is a wonderful journey of exploration

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
41 weeks ago

Lincoln

The first kisses are obviously a big thing. The way they can change from short single kisses, into longer lust-filled sessions. That first time you get each other naked, the anticipation as you slip your partner out of their clothes, and they out of yours. Hearing how they react to my touches. How they feel that first time they wrap their fingers or mouth around me. And all of the sights, sounds, and sensations that first time that I push inside or they sit themselves down on me

Hope that helps your research

LvM

By *imi_RougeWoman
41 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Have you considered writing erotica?

you're welcome.

I haven't no."

What she said!

By *imi_RougeWoman
41 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"It's the 'pre-naked' moments — bringing our bodies close for the initial embrace, hands sensually stroking the derrière under her skirt whilst locked in a passionate embrace, hands moving delicately up her back to explore her curves, sensing her receptiveness to her stimuli, kissing along the nape of her neck... Savouring all those moments for as long as possible because once you're entwined in nakedness you remain naked thereafter."

And what he said.

By *rofessor ElementalMan
41 weeks ago

Durham

The best thing about a new sexual contact for me is the excitement and anticipation that comes with exploring new experiences and discovering new pleasures with a new partner.

By *ermite12ukMan
41 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Caught looking at her legs, bang to rights and then you see a really evil smirk begin to form on the ladies face. And you know your going on one hell of a roller coaster of fun.

By *mf123Man
41 weeks ago

with one foot out the door

The eyes when i pin her to something and growl

41 weeks ago

It's got to be kissing ,

41 weeks ago

"The first time you call each other a cunt

I know it's not quite going with the general theme but I love those moments. My close friends, they call me various things. Like a raccoon. Trash. Shithead. Twunt. It's having that depth of friendship where I know they love me and they can also call me out. "

Think your :Friends very very jealous of you x

41 weeks ago

Your making me horny

By *odgerMooreMan
41 weeks ago

Carlisle

The first time she sees you snapping on the rubber gloves and covering your hand in lube .. and says we’re in Costa still… that’s not happening!!’

Post new Message to Thread