FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

An Early Morning Question To Wake You All Up….

Jump to newest

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Good folks; A question for you all:

In your personal opinion, what is the singularly most exquisite aspect of lovemaking?

Take a moment; Whilst we may collectively concur orgasm to represent a zenith of physical sensation, be sure in your replies to consider also other aspects such as the role of foreplay, that delicious, initial moment of penetration as well as the myriad of psychological factors at play; the shared intimacy, the rituals we employ in the build up to the act itself, the exhilarating sense of liberation derived through the wanton discardment of our inhibitions and of course, the resultant desire and passion so evoked with a partner during…

Over to you now my fine people

Bonus Question: Pork & Pickle Pies: The apex of culinary genius, right?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

When they leave.

I'll take a pie please.

41 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"When they leave.

I'll take a pie please. "

Top of the morning to you

By *atricia ParnelWoman
41 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Snogging for me and nah keep the pies, I'm not a fan of the jelly

41 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Snogging for me and nah keep the pies, I'm not a fan of the jelly "

I always discard the jelly before eating pork pies; it’s the only part I don’t like.

Luckily, my pooch loves it….

By *entlemanrogueMan
41 weeks ago

Motherwell

I very much enjoy the intimacy, kissing, caressing each others skin and the feeling of filling her up while she is squeezing me tightly as we become one.

Note this is about lovemaking not fucking, which is entirely different.

No snacks for me thanks, i just ate.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
41 weeks ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 13/12/23 07:08:28]

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
41 weeks ago

Leeds

The build up, the flirting the kissing & groping.

The watching him come undone while you have your mouth around his cock & the initial penetration as well as the orgasm build up.

Basically all of it then

Mrs

41 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I very much enjoy the intimacy, kissing, caressing each others skin and the feeling of filling her up while she is squeezing me tightly as we become one.

Note this is about lovemaking not fucking, which is entirely different.

No snacks for me thanks, i just ate."

That’s a very good distinction to raise.

Out of interest, what would be your answer similarly in reference to the more primal form of sex mentioned?

41 weeks ago

"Good folks; A question for you all:

In your personal opinion, what is the singularly most exquisite aspect of lovemaking?

Take a moment; Whilst we may collectively concur orgasm to represent a zenith of physical sensation, be sure in your replies to consider also other aspects such as the role of foreplay, that delicious, initial moment of penetration as well as the myriad of psychological factors at play; the shared intimacy, the rituals we employ in the build up to the act itself, the exhilarating sense of liberation derived through the wanton discardment of our inhibitions and of course, the resultant desire and passion so evoked with a partner during…

"

The older I get, the softer I get

My 20s was all about pulling every weekend and just random sex

Now I’m in my 30s and I crave holding one person and one person only that I truly have a connection with and love

So for me, it’s the intimacy around sex. It’s waking up next to someone you love wrapped tightly in my arms. It’s right after sex when you just lay there exhausted in each others arms

41 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"The build up, the flirting the kissing & groping.

The watching him come undone while you have your mouth around his cock & the initial penetration as well as the orgasm build up.

Basically all of it then

Mrs"

Ooo I like this answer!

41 weeks ago

Now I’m in my 30s and I crave holding one person and one person only that I truly have a connection with and love

So for me, it’s the intimacy around sex. It’s waking up next to someone you love wrapped tightly in my arms. It’s right after sex when you just lay there exhausted in each others arms"

Who are you and what have you done with WG

41 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

So for me, it’s the intimacy around sex. It’s waking up next to someone you love wrapped tightly in my arms. It’s right after sex when you just lay there exhausted in each others arms"

That’s a beautiful answer

By *hagTonightMan
41 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

Go moning shaggers

41 weeks ago

It’s the awesome knowledge that I’m getting a hands free wank.

And keep ya fancy pork and pickle pie. A pork pie should be just that. Pork, funky jelly stuff, pastry. No more, no less.

By *a LunaWoman
41 weeks ago

South

That exquisite moment when they first slide inside me. Especially if they slide in slow, balls deep, then slide out again.

The kissing, the passion, the “for the love of god, give it to me!!!” it’s wonderous.

By *ddie1966Man
41 weeks ago

Paper Town Central, Essex.

Got it in one.

Pre, it's the exploring af each others bodies and the promise of things to come.

Post, it's the caressing and cuddling and kissing and the knowledge that we shared something special.

Sod the pork pies at this time of year. It's mince pies and an Irish coffee....

41 weeks ago

Tad early to be drinking even by my standards.

41 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Thank you for your replies everyone

I assume all are awake now?

41 weeks ago

So for me, it’s the intimacy around sex. It’s waking up next to someone you love wrapped tightly in my arms. It’s right after sex when you just lay there exhausted in each others arms

Got it in one.

Pre, it's the exploring af each others bodies and the promise of things to come.

Post, it's the caressing and cuddling and kissing and the knowledge that we shared something special.

Sod the pork pies at this time of year. It's mince pies and an Irish coffee.... "

Sex is actually overrated. Intimacy is far better

Post new Message to Thread