Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Squirt

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Girls and Guys can you remember your 1st squirt?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Yes

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes, thought id peed myself, in fact it was in my 20's and i hadnt a clue what gushing or squirting was, i didnt do it very often back then, but i remember it wasnt until about the 4th time which i guess back then was over a period of a couple of years, that i knew what it was. Now i gush everytime and have done since my late 30;s

over a year ago

"Yes "

I loved it the 1st time i got squirted on! was a sure turn on

over a year ago

"Yes, thought id peed myself, in fact it was in my 20's and i hadnt a clue what gushing or squirting was, i didnt do it very often back then, but i remember it wasnt until about the 4th time which i guess back then was over a period of a couple of years, that i knew what it was. Now i gush everytime and have done since my late 30;s"

My Ex was the same she thought she peed, then we looked into it and every time we had sex she squirted on every orgasm. Was hard when we was out and about and fancied a quicky

By *iverview1Couple
over a year ago

gourock

when i fell on the ice playing hockey

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

oh yes, but did not know what it was at the time. Much later found out.

over a year ago

i always thought as a teenager it was a myth and 1 very d*unken night when i was 17, she was 34 we had been playin for about an hour or soo swapping backwards and forwards between her ass and pussy. i put her vibrator in her ass and fucked her hard. she exploded and hit me in the face it went over my shoulders and all down my back. baring in mind i ad her ankles behind my head and i was almost upright it must of been at least 5 feet to go over me. ive had the pleasure of giving a lot of women their first squirt and have an amazing video of my ex, shes the record holder so far, squirting 10 feet. off of the end of my bed to the wall the other side of my room. any of you sexy ladies cum that far?

over a year ago

Yes, and it was good, now I can't stop. Lol.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

I remember the 1st time i made angel gush, the look on her face was priceless lol

over a year ago

"Yes, and it was good, now I can't stop. Lol."

Do you squirt every time you orgasm now?

over a year ago

Yes ! I bet someone that he couldn't make me do it He was such a bragger, but it worked

over a year ago

Never have. x L x

over a year ago

i do,it was the best thing ever but sadly only the guy who made me is the only one that can make me squirt alot

over a year ago

Just last year - with a meet from here. It was a shock as L has never done so before with anyone.

It was a first for him too as he'd been looking forward to doing that with someone. So we all got a treat. Soaked the Dorma sheets and duvet cover as not expecting it! X

over a year ago

"Yes, and it was good, now I can't stop. Lol.

Do you squirt every time you orgasm now? "

Yes most times, think Ian just hits that one spot and that's it I'm off...

over a year ago

ive only done it with 3 women with my cock but 9 out of the last 10 have with my fingers. im trying to make it 10 out of 10 but gotta find time 2 meet up with the one that didnt again. i dont like to walk away without doing a job properly but time and kids made it difficult. the last meet i had on here we ruined her bed and she had to buy new sheets and a quilt lol

Post new Message to Thread