Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Honesty ( fun )

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
41 weeks ago

Now here is the Scenario.

(Cpls ) wife wants to drag u along on a Shi*ty Winters late night shopping but ur fav sport/s team are playing at home and she wants ur Advice on some sexy lingerie she wants to buy for future enocounter ( whatever Scenario ) now do u go along to keep the piece and miss the sport. Or do u honestly tell her ur Sport is on and u would rather stay in and watch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

Stay in and give her £2 to get herself something nice.

41 weeks ago

If your wife is putting value in your opinion, it’d be a bit shitty to ignore the request to watch sports, which happens through all the year. There’s plenty of other opportunity to watch sport.

Take one for the team this once.

41 weeks ago

Record the match and become gok wan underwear guru for a cpl hours

By *ealitybitesMan
41 weeks ago

Belfast

Bring on a substitute for the shopping trip.

41 weeks ago

Men shouldn't be allowed in shops unless there's a man creche.

41 weeks ago

Go with…. Watch the sport on your phone while you’re waiting for her to change… and then when she wants your opinion for how it looks .. you can look up and give her the full attention for the minute… then you’re in the good books and only missed moments of the game

Then pop for a coffee while out… have the sport on while you talk about how hot the encounter will be .. which will get you in the mood for fun on the way home.. or once you get back

41 weeks ago

Watch it on your phone when out

41 weeks ago

"Men shouldn't be allowed in shops unless there's a man creche. "

There is.

It’s called the pub.

By *mber SkiesWoman
41 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

FaceTime I’d say so you can stay in the house but you can still get to see what she’s buying

By *oo..Woman
41 weeks ago

Boo's World

Why don't you go along, sit outside the changing rooms with your phone in hand watching the sports at the same time?

Seen that a lot lately with men being dragged out shopping ha ha

41 weeks ago

Compromise and ask her if you can do it another night when the sport isn't on so she's got your full undivided attention and you're not sulky, you both get what you want.

By *aissez-faireMan
41 weeks ago

Right behind you…. Boo

I genuinely wouldn’t be in a relationship with someone that needy, indecisive and lacking in self confidence. I know, I’m a keeper right!

What I mean is that life is hectic, I have a busy job, children, elderly parents….. do I really need to loose a day going shopping for lingerie. I tell you what, you look after the kids, I will have this sorted in 30 minutes!

Might explain why I’m single…

41 weeks ago

Lingerie shopping sounds like a win to me

41 weeks ago

"I genuinely wouldn’t be in a relationship with someone that needy, indecisive and lacking in self confidence. I know, I’m a keeper right!

What I mean is that life is hectic, I have a busy job, children, elderly parents….. do I really need to loose a day going shopping for lingerie. I tell you what, you look after the kids, I will have this sorted in 30 minutes!

Might explain why I’m single… "

Wow. Yes I think it does!

Needy, indecisive and lacking in confidence?

Maybe she just wants his company and his input as they are a couple and this is sexy stuff. Especially if it's a joint encounter. She going to want to cater for him too.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

41 weeks ago

East Sussex

Does she need to go to the late night shopping event for this purchase?

Sometimes it's not about the choice between shopping and sport but between sport and her...just a thought

41 weeks ago

"Now here is the Scenario.

(Cpls ) wife wants to drag u along on a Shi*ty Winters late night shopping but ur fav sport/s team are playing at home and she wants ur Advice on some sexy lingerie she wants to buy for future enocounter ( whatever Scenario ) now do u go along to keep the piece and miss the sport. Or do u honestly tell her ur Sport is on and u would rather stay in and watch.

"

It's OK matey you stay

and gave some drink ok

And I go with her I will be honest to her if the sexy gear is good ,very good .or wow ??

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

41 weeks ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 11/12/23 18:18:38]

By *ackformore100Man
41 weeks ago

Tin town

Put a fab meet on here for someone to go lingerie shopping with Mrs... Watch the sport... And have dinner waiting when she gets home... Win win

By *aissez-faireMan
41 weeks ago

Right behind you…. Boo

"I genuinely wouldn’t be in a relationship with someone that needy, indecisive and lacking in self confidence. I know, I’m a keeper right!

Maybe she just wants his company and his input as they are a couple and this is sexy stuff. Especially if it's a joint encounter. She going to want to cater for him too.

"

I hear “Wow” a lot…1

Perhaps, because we are a couple she knows what I like because I’m an excellent communicator (and lingerie purchaser). We had an amazing date night at the weekend (Abba Voyage, not really my thing but she really wanted to go) so quality time is not an issue. Maybe I just don’t like spending a long time in shops, which she would know, because she is in a relationship with me.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

41 weeks ago

East Sussex

Might explain why I’m single… "

I know when F1 is on and wouldn't ask Mr N to accompany me anywhere. There are times when we need to go somewhere that clashes with it so he records it and we avoid listening to the radio.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

41 weeks ago

East Sussex

I hear “Wow” a lot…1

Perhaps, because we are a couple she knows what I like because I’m an excellent communicator (and lingerie purchaser). We had an amazing date night at the weekend (Abba Voyage, not really my thing but she really wanted to go) so quality time is not an issue. Maybe I just don’t like spending a long time in shops, which she would know, because she is in a relationship with me. "

But you said it was why you're single

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
41 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I'd just watch the sport on replay when I got home if I was that fussed and spend the time that someone I cared about wanted to spend together together.

If I had tickets to a match then that would probably take priority. But not to sit at home watching it alone.

But then, I'm not a sports fan.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
41 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Go along and get matching undies

By *aissez-faireMan
41 weeks ago

Right behind you…. Boo

I hear “Wow” a lot…1

Perhaps, because we are a couple she knows what I like because I’m an excellent communicator (and lingerie purchaser). We had an amazing date night at the weekend (Abba Voyage, not really my thing but she really wanted to go) so quality time is not an issue. Maybe I just don’t like spending a long time in shops, which she would know, because she is in a relationship with me.

But you said it was why you're single "

No, I said “maybe” it’s why I’m single.

I then carried on with the scenario that “cumallyefuck(somethingorother) posed. I wasn’t actually at Anna Voyage thankfully. It was the best example of self sacrifice I could think of at the time.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
41 weeks ago

little house on the praire

I wouldn't ask my partner to come shopping when the sport is on. Can easily go another time

By *ddie1966Man
41 weeks ago

Paper Town Central, Essex.

Need this be answered???

It's a no brainer unless it's a live sports event.

You go with the lady!!!!!

For God's sake, it's the year of the backward flying fruit bat.

Record it!!!!!

Or

Ear buds and Sky Go....!!!!

By *ackformore100Man
41 weeks ago

Tin town

"I wouldn't ask my partner to come shopping when the sport is on. Can easily go another time"

You win the common sense answer

41 weeks ago

I hear “Wow” a lot…1

But you said it was why you're single "

Ok I'm glad you got that as well!

41 weeks ago

Shopping trip it is not to keep the peace though but more to do a you pick my set I pick your set

41 weeks ago

I hear “Wow” a lot…1

I then carried on with the scenario that “cumallyefuck(somethingorother) posed. I wasn’t actually at Anna Voyage thankfully. It was the best example of self sacrifice I could think of at the time. "

Now I can't trust a word you say.

By *ack 500Man
41 weeks ago

stafford

Stay in and watch the sports !

By *aissez-faireMan
41 weeks ago

Right behind you…. Boo

I hear “Wow” a lot…1

I then carried on with the scenario that “cumallyefuck(somethingorother) posed. I wasn’t actually at Anna Voyage thankfully. It was the best example of self sacrifice I could think of at the time.

Now I can't trust a word you say.

"

Again…. Maybe why I’m single

Post new Message to Thread