By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
40 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I'm a denial junkie

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
40 weeks ago

"I'm a denial junkie "

I enjoy it … until this ache appears then I recall why I’d not done it in a while ha

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
40 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"I'm a denial junkie

I enjoy it … until this ache appears then I recall why I’d not done it in a while ha "

Nah, I love that ache.

All of the anticipation and build up in edging but never cumming in the days before seeing someone important, then those hours of torturous teasing before finally letting go. Fucking beautiful

40 weeks ago

"I'm a denial junkie

I enjoy it … until this ache appears then I recall why I’d not done it in a while ha

Nah, I love that ache.

All of the anticipation and build up in edging but never cumming in the days before seeing someone important, then those hours of torturous teasing before finally letting go. Fucking beautiful "

I suppose works differently for guys… as if I go to a meet fully loaded and been on edge for days…. The eruption will be early ha

By *ros40Man
40 weeks ago

Bedford

Edging for me produces a bigger load

By (user no longer on site)
40 weeks ago

I’ve got stuff to do!!!

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
40 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"I'm a denial junkie

Nah, I love that ache.

All of the anticipation and build up in edging but never cumming in the days before seeing someone important, then those hours of torturous teasing before finally letting go. Fucking beautiful

I suppose works differently for guys… as if I go to a meet fully loaded and been on edge for days…. The eruption will be early ha "

Is early a bad thing? Unless you're absolutely a one and done I'm personally fond of getting that first one out early and seeing how long it can take to tease out the next, and the next

40 weeks ago

I enjoy it

40 weeks ago

"I'm a denial junkie

Nah, I love that ache.

I suppose works differently for guys… as if I go to a meet fully loaded and been on edge for days…. The eruption will be early ha

Is early a bad thing? Unless you're absolutely a one and done I'm personally fond of getting that first one out early and seeing how long it can take to tease out the next, and the next "

That is a good point well presented

By *inkedKuntsCouple
40 weeks ago

Sheffield

We love tease, edge & denial her longest period is over 120 days, with daily edging and almost constant chastity belt wearing

By *od ThrusterMan
40 weeks ago

Newport Pagnell

"I'm a denial junkie

Nah, I love that ache.

Is early a bad thing? Unless you're absolutely a one and done I'm personally fond of getting that first one out early and seeing how long it can take to tease out the next, and the next "

It depends on what the other party is wanting I guess. Your attitude is the same as mine - there are plently of other things to be going on with until it's ready to go again.

By *ornycougaWoman
40 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I love edging a guy but hate it if a guy tries to deny my orgasm - particularly on a first meet when he thinks he knows my body better than I do. I get to the point that I can't cum at all.

40 weeks ago

"I'm a denial junkie "

To be denied or be the denier?

40 weeks ago

"I love edging a guy but hate it if a guy tries to deny my orgasm - particularly on a first meet when he thinks he knows my body better than I do. I get to the point that I can't cum at all. "

Favourite way to edge a guy?

40 weeks ago

"We love tease, edge & denial her longest period is over 120 days, with daily edging and almost constant chastity belt wearing "

Jeez that is a lot

40 weeks ago

"I love edging a guy but hate it if a guy tries to deny my orgasm - particularly on a first meet when he thinks he knows my body better than I do. I get to the point that I can't cum at all. "

Oh no we don’t want that

By *annybrowneyesMan
40 weeks ago

paddock wood

Love it, especially on the build up to a meet

By *ovetoedgeMan
40 weeks ago

Dunstable

I love it, about to start in a few mins, last till tomorrow afternoon. Like to edge other guys too.

By *eed AttentionMan
40 weeks ago

Oxford

I do a lot. I love it and gets me so horny

By *inkedKuntsCouple
40 weeks ago

Sheffield

"We love tease, edge & denial her longest period is over 120 days, with daily edging and almost constant chastity belt wearing

Jeez that is a lot "

It was but worth every day, the change in her was amazing for both of us. It let out her humiliation side a lot more, allowed her to push her own limits and for the first time gave her the confidence to initiate, it's why we regularly go over 100 days now

40 weeks ago

"We love tease, edge & denial her longest period is over 120 days, with daily edging and almost constant chastity belt wearing

Jeez that is a lot

It was but worth every day, the change in her was amazing for both of us. It let out her humiliation side a lot more, allowed her to push her own limits and for the first time gave her the confidence to initiate, it's why we regularly go over 100 days now "

Benefits all around then

By *trkenitMan
38 weeks ago

Clovis

Love edging on cam...

Explosive ending.

Post new Message to Thread