Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nipple Clamps

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
41 weeks ago

For those that use them, is weight a consideration? Like most men I recognise that weight == quality but I’m not so sure when considering these products.

Would a lightweight plastic option be as good as a surgical steel one? Surely it’s all about the grip, right?

Answers required, it might be a gift!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
41 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

It's very dependant on the person who's wearing them and what they prefer. Some like lighter, some like heavier, some like softness, some like a hard pinch.

It comes down more to the desired effect as to what are the best options.

Personally, I wouldn't want anything to do with lightweight plastic ones. But that doesn't mean they wouldn't appeal to the person you're gifting to more than the evil metal bastards I have.

By *red333Man
41 weeks ago

Dorchester

"For those that use them, is weight a consideration? Like most men I recognise that weight == quality but I’m not so sure when considering these products.

Would a lightweight plastic option be as good as a surgical steel one? Surely it’s all about the grip, right?

Answers required, it might be a gift!"

Exactly the weight and pressure that the clamp exerts will vary from woman to woman

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
41 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I like the adjustable squeeze clip ones with the plastic coating on the clamp. Current favourites have little jingle bells/cat collar bells on them

Quality can be an issue whatever style you choose - we've had shoddy ones where the screw slips and they're suddenly a lot more pinchy

J

By (user no longer on site) OP   
41 weeks ago

"I like the adjustable squeeze clip ones with the plastic coating on the clamp. Current favourites have little jingle bells/cat collar bells on them

Quality can be an issue whatever style you choose - we've had shoddy ones where the screw slips and they're suddenly a lot more pinchy

J"

Pinchy doesn’t sound great!

Is there a particular brand you would suggest? It feels like these have the potential to go very wrong

Post new Message to Thread