Stratford

"Farting in jars."

Link me to your ‘fan’ page. I’ll get someone to order me two jars for Xmas

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heGateKeeperMan
41 weeks ago

Stratford

"Any ideas for a side hustle or what's your side hustles "

Find a way to monitise whatever you’re good at, do for you work anyway or people around you need

By *hedoc1 OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Swansea

"Farting in jars."

What no way, that actually a thing

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

I'm not giving you my ideas.

By *hedoc1 OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Swansea

"Any ideas for a side hustle or what's your side hustles

Find a way to monitise whatever you’re good at, do for you work anyway or people around you need "

Message me

By *naswingdressWoman
41 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"What does that mean.

I’m old and don’t speak street."

A second job to make up for the fact that capitalism is broken, but make it sound cool and fun not spirit breaking.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

41 weeks ago

East Sussex

I used to work in a nightclub in the evenings when I was short of money and when our kids were small I did the 8 til midnight shift in a supermarket. The only sure way to make regular extra money is by taking on another job

By *hedoc1 OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Swansea

"I used to work in a nightclub in the evenings when I was short of money and when our kids were small I did the 8 til midnight shift in a supermarket. The only sure way to make regular extra money is by taking on another job"

Second job aint viable for me i work privately things change last minute like yesterday got told work is off 1.5 hours before the shift its very temperamental looking for something i can do in work when its quiet or off

By *tephTV67TV/TS
41 weeks ago

Cheshire

Probably the easiest is to sell stuff online. Start with anything around your home you no longer need, then use the money to buy more stock.

I make around £250 a month but I’ve been doing it for quite some time now. As an example a few years ago I bought a load of old football shirts a variety of clubs and vintage. Made a couple of hundred on those, only issue is these days vintage football shirts go at the same price as a new one or even more. So finding cheap ones in good condition is difficult.

It can be a pain going to the post office or an Evri drop off most weeks but it’s great when you find a bargain and profit from it.

By *a LunaWoman
41 weeks ago

South

"I used to work in a nightclub in the evenings when I was short of money and when our kids were small I did the 8 til midnight shift in a supermarket. The only sure way to make regular extra money is by taking on another job"

This. I’ve worked at Royal Mail and done various cleaning jobs when needed extra dosh. It’s work but guaranteed money, as opposed to doing something wistful and hoping to get paid for it.

Post new Message to Thread