Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Connect with

Jump to newest

By *art3868437 OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bradford

I really want to connect with a beautiful Asian (woman/lady) preferably Pakistani, Indian or Bangladeshi… is there any out there that wants to meet a white outgoing male? Or maybe even a couple

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *art3868437 OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bradford

No one then

By *entle_lover_xMan
42 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

lol it's only been 10 mins and it's 1am ffs no patience. Also perhaps put the main point in the title if you want to get attention of the right people.

By *art3868437 OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bradford

"lol it's only been 10 mins and it's 1am ffs no patience. Also perhaps put the main point in the title if you want to get attention of the right people. "

Haha fair play, but in my defence I always think that if the post keeps going down the page it gets lost and what do you mean by main point in the title

By *entle_lover_xMan
42 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"lol it's only been 10 mins and it's 1am ffs no patience. Also perhaps put the main point in the title if you want to get attention of the right people.

Haha fair play, but in my defence I always think that if the post keeps going down the page it gets lost and what do you mean by main point in the title "

If you want Asian people to notice mention Asian in title so people can see without clicking it. Otherwise you are relying on Asian people browsing to click based on "connect with"

By *art3868437 OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bradford

"lol it's only been 10 mins and it's 1am ffs no patience. Also perhaps put the main point in the title if you want to get attention of the right people.

Haha fair play, but in my defence I always think that if the post keeps going down the page it gets lost and what do you mean by main point in the title

If you want Asian people to notice mention Asian in title so people can see without clicking it. Otherwise you are relying on Asian people browsing to click based on "connect with" "

I take that on board and duly noted thank you for the advice

By (user no longer on site)
42 weeks ago

God dam it,

I'm sorry I don't fit what you're looking for.

*Cries*

By *ohntall123Man
42 weeks ago

hitchin

"God dam it,

I'm sorry I don't fit what you're looking for.

*Cries*"

Hahaha

By *art3868437 OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bradford

Ffs I missed the bus here

By (user no longer on site)
42 weeks ago

"I really want to connect with a beautiful Asian (woman/lady) preferably Pakistani, Indian or Bangladeshi… is there any out there that wants to meet a white outgoing male? Or maybe even a couple "

Learn to dance Bollywood style.

Post new Message to Thread