Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

rhythm changer

Jump to newest

By *r Analytic OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Keeping on a similar topic as the pillow princess.

When you are with somebody but they're constantly changing their rhythm erratically to the point that is not enjoyable.

Changing rhythm and techniques is absolutely great when done correctly but when it's 40 seconds to a minute then change then 40 seconds to a minute then change.

This works for some but the ones that last longer. I'll not put a time but ill say lasting longer than average which statistically is 6 minutes which I can honestly say I don't believe.

So are you more into erratic changing of stimulation or are you more a progressive journey stimulation ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
42 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Uh.

All things in flux with moods and circumstances and company.

What works in one moment with one partner may not work with another.

There are no set time frames or methods or a set menu to go through at a designated rate.

All things as they make sense at that moment

By *oodmessMan
42 weeks ago

yumsville

"

This works for some but the ones that last longer. I'll not put a time but ill say lasting longer than average which statistically is 6 minutes which I can honestly say I don't believe.

?"

I don't quite understand. I get the change after 40 seconds being a haphazard but I don't get that you don't believe 6 minutes?

Are you saying people don't last 6 minutes? I agree that decent rhythm and technique helps endless though sometimes needs must and horn rules.

By (user no longer on site)
42 weeks ago

I actually quite like the sound of this, AND the pillow princess. Here’s the thing, things can get boring fast if it’s the same thing everytime for me, I like variety, a bit of everything. So I’d quite like a partner who mixes it up, I’ll go with the flow.

By (user no longer on site)
42 weeks ago

Less than 6mins sounds bloody perfect

By *eordieJeansCouple
42 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 07/12/23 05:30:27]

By *eordieJeansCouple
42 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It depends. If I can tell I’m not going to last I’ll change positions to prolong the inevitable. She can’t complain though, it’s no different from her switching hands when she’s giving me a handjob.

Post new Message to Thread