Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ashwagandha

Jump to newest

By *ustlooking900 OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Donegal

Hey all just wondering has anyone taking this supplement been reading up on it and seems to have good side effects just want to know if anyone has tried and had good results and if it's worth buying

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
42 weeks ago

St Leonards

[Removed by poster at 06/12/23 20:27:19]

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
42 weeks ago

Next Door

I've also heard good things about it, so started taking them a few weeks ago. Can't say I've noticed any changes as yet, early days still and my anxiety/stress levels have been higher than normal for the psst month or so. I've git a 3mth supply so hoping by January things start improving

By *hriscooperMan
42 weeks ago

Warrington

I take it with other supplements and I like it.

42 weeks ago

Donegal

"I've also heard good things about it, so started taking them a few weeks ago. Can't say I've noticed any changes as yet, early days still and my anxiety/stress levels have been higher than normal for the psst month or so. I've git a 3mth supply so hoping by January things start improving "

Yeah probably take a while to get into your system properly, I've seen a 3 month supply aswel might give it a go no harm in it

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
42 weeks ago

Next Door

"I take it with other supplements and I like it. "

What other supplements do you take with it?

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
42 weeks ago

Next Door

"I've also heard good things about it, so started taking them a few weeks ago. Can't say I've noticed any changes as yet, early days still and my anxiety/stress levels have been higher than normal for the psst month or so. I've git a 3mth supply so hoping by January things start improving

Yeah probably take a while to get into your system properly, I've seen a 3 month supply aswel might give it a go no harm in it "

That's what I'm thinking.

By (user no longer on site)
42 weeks ago

Ive taken it for a couple years now and definitely feel the benefits of reduced stress with my work.

42 weeks ago

Donegal

"I take it with other supplements and I like it. "

Ever hear of turkesterone? Was looking into it to boost my muscle growth but not sure tho

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
42 weeks ago

Next Door

"Ive taken it for a couple years now and definitely feel the benefits of reduced stress with my work."

I'm hoping it will help reduce my stress levels/cortisol

By (user no longer on site)
42 weeks ago

"Ive taken it for a couple years now and definitely feel the benefits of reduced stress with my work.

I'm hoping it will help reduce my stress levels/cortisol "

I'm sure you will feel some benefits..consistency is key with it though.

Post new Message to Thread