Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Special offers

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Are you the sort of person that hunts for special offers or dont you bother.

I got my theatre tickets at a really good price and ive just bought (another) steam cleaner cause it was on offer. Im going wowcher mad, havent purchased anything else yet as nothng ive seen, but i just know i will end up buying stuff cause its on offer and not because i need it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always hunt around for the best price. I use Tesco Clubcard vouchers for loads of things. And I use vouchers whenever I can.

over a year ago

Yes but only for things I need get some good offers off money saving websites.

over a year ago

I always hunt around for best train fares and I also got some right bargains on Wowcher at Christmas x

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Are you the sort of person that hunts for special offers or dont you bother.

I got my theatre tickets at a really good price and ive just bought (another) steam cleaner cause it was on offer. Im going wowcher mad, havent purchased anything else yet as nothng ive seen, but i just know i will end up buying stuff cause its on offer and not because i need it"

How many steam cleaners can you use?

What show did you finally decide to go and see?

I try to only buy clothes and shoes in the sales now.

over a year ago

I like a bargain but don't have the time to trawl through all the shit to get to the gold, wish I did!

over a year ago

I got my theatre tickets at a really good price and ive just bought (another) steam cleaner cause it was on offer. Im going wowcher mad, havent purchased anything else yet as nothng ive seen, but i just know i will end up buying stuff cause its on offer and not because i need it

I try to only buy clothes and shoes in the sales now."

we will rock you going on the 16th. i shall give the steamer ive already got away

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I try to only buy clothes and shoes in the sales now.we will rock you going on the 16th. i shall give the steamer ive already got away"

It's a good show and you can't help but sing all the songs.

Now, step away from the Wowcher.

over a year ago

I try to only buy clothes and shoes in the sales now.we will rock you going on the 16th. i shall give the steamer ive already got away

Now, step away from the Wowcher."

i have got to stop spending

over a year ago

I try to only buy clothes and shoes in the sales now.we will rock you going on the 16th. i shall give the steamer ive already got away

Now, step away from the Wowcher."

i have got to stop spending

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

I am constantly looking for bargains.As a single mum am always trying to make that pound stretch further Like for my birthday I am managing to have a long weekend away because I was able to get one of the cheap rooms with travelodge...4 nights at £12 each night...plus my mum will be over so have someone to look after the kids. Most expensive bit will be the travel but will by getting train tickets next week so will be able to save £19 on train too.

over a year ago

Things are always better when you manage to save money when you can. Yay for small victories

over a year ago

I have been known to purchase things i don't really need as i have a wowcher, but have saved heaps of money and have used them as presents.

I also buy extra shopping items when i do a grocery shop if they have a "free tin", I'm addicted to buying tins.

over a year ago

yep love a bargain. recently got some fab boots for £20 on a loss leader, they are at £125 now!

Also got myself a half price bike, ready for summer now, bring it on.

By *ittletonCplCouple
over a year ago

cannock

I've had over £3k back from quidco - and 14 nights free from hotels.com. 16 flights this year on avios. A little addicted yes - but no steam cleaners !

Post new Message to Thread