By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do you have to do to find a genuine female or couple to meet

Having no luck at all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

JUst peeped at your profile and a couple of things stand out for me - lovely avatar and I would make that a proper size picture. The other, for me the hint at wanting to meet older ladies would be a turn off. Not because I am worried about my age but because I dont want to be picked because of it if that makes sense? Maybe put couple more lines on your profile as well? Good luck!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the advice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile picture looks a lot better than the one s you have in you public gallery, so I'd at least change that. Also you profile text if very brief, I'd expand a bit on that. Have a look at other single men's profiles especially the ones with lots of veris, then you'll see what the competition are doing better than you.

Good luck x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"JUst peeped at your profile and a couple of things stand out for me - lovely avatar and I would make that a proper size picture. The other, for me the hint at wanting to meet older ladies would be a turn off. Not because I am worried about my age but because I dont want to be picked because of it if that makes sense? Maybe put couple more lines on your profile as well? Good luck! "

Like minds lol x

Post new Message to Thread