Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab voting poll!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right, I'm not fekkin happy, a random bloke has inboxed me saying he wants to fuck me blah blah blah BLOCK!! But he also said I have an arse like a 15 year old boy...... Now, I've spent years cultivating the hairs on my arse and I'll be damned if it looks like a little boys bum. 1 = little boy look. 5= manly bum, I'm expecting 3/4 averages ........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

2 - don't worry it will age one day then you will long for the days when random guys said you had a boyish bottom.

over a year ago

"2 - don't worry it will age one day then you will long for the days when random guys said you had a boyish bottom."

DAMN AND BLAST, right I'm off to b&q to buy sandpaper, that'll rugged me up!! Heh heh.

By *exy-honey n mr honeyCouple
over a year ago

glasgow way

"Right, I'm not fekkin happy, a random bloke has inboxed me saying he wants to fuck me blah blah blah BLOCK!! But he also said I have an arse like a 15 year old boy...... Now, I've spent years cultivating the hairs on my arse and I'll be damned if it looks like a little boys bum. 1 = little boy look. 5= manly bum, I'm expecting 3/4 averages ........"

How does he no wot a 15yr old boys bum looks like

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I looks like a cyclists bum. Well done for getting me to look.

It's a 2.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why do you care?

You have a lovely bum so why does it matter???

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

In that pic.... deffo a 1 or less.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

That's not an arse....that's one of those kitchen utensils for sharpening your knives in.

over a year ago

"That's not an arse....that's one of those kitchen utensils for sharpening your knives in."

......or summit to park yer bike in

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"That's not an arse....that's one of those kitchen utensils for sharpening your knives in.

......or summit to park yer bike in "

It would have to have very thin tyres...

over a year ago

"That's not an arse....that's one of those kitchen utensils for sharpening your knives in.

......or summit to park yer bike in

It would have to have very thin tyres... "

Oh I have my ways of making it fit lol

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Right, I'm not fekkin happy, a random bloke has inboxed me saying he wants to fuck me blah blah blah BLOCK!! But he also said I have an arse like a 15 year old boy...... Now, I've spent years cultivating the hairs on my arse and I'll be damned if it looks like a little boys bum. 1 = little boy look. 5= manly bum, I'm expecting 3/4 averages ........

How does he no wot a 15yr old boys bum looks like"

I'm saying 1,cultivate those hairs into an arse mustache,it could go as high as a 3.

over a year ago

Fuck me, I've gone from a child to a fucking bike rack!!! Nice. Oh, and a knife sharpener too, the averages just aren't averaging out !!! Lol.

over a year ago

"Why do you care?

You have a lovely bum so why does it matter???"

Thank you x

over a year ago

It looks like one of those plastic bums they have on stag do's

over a year ago

You have a fine bum 5 from me

over a year ago

"It looks like one of those plastic bums they have on stag do's "

I'm the one they modelled on!!

over a year ago

"You have a fine bum 5 from me "

Nice one, ( ill post that tenner to you later!!) x

over a year ago

What are we voting on??

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Marks out of 10?? I would give you one

over a year ago

"Fuck me, I've gone from a child to a fucking bike rack!!! Nice. Oh, and a knife sharpener too, the averages just aren't averaging out !!! Lol. "

Haha, nowt wrong with being either - both come in very useful!

over a year ago

"Marks out of 10?? I would give you one "

Fwoarr, gone on then, I promise not to tell

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"42"

...that's the size of the plasma induction coil I need. Not a mark for your arse...

over a year ago

"42

...that's the size of the plasma induction coil I need. Not a mark for your arse..."

haha

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"42

...that's the size of the plasma induction coil I need. Not a mark for your arse...

haha "

It's not funny they are really hard ti find and I keep getting minor continuum fluxes without them. Yesteday I met myself coming out the loo on deck 4

over a year ago

"42

haha

It's not funny they are really hard ti find and I keep getting minor continuum fluxes without them. Yesteday I met myself coming out the loo on deck 4 "

Aww! Can i do anything to ease your suffering?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"42

haha

It's not funny they are really hard ti find and I keep getting minor continuum fluxes without them. Yesteday I met myself coming out the loo on deck 4

Aww! Can i do anything to ease your suffering? "

Do you have a 42mm plasma induction coil? The green ones, not the yellow knock offs from Axaril IX as they melt when you hit 500 year time leaps...

over a year ago

"42

haha

Do you have a 42mm plasma induction coil? The green ones, not the yellow knock offs from Axaril IX as they melt when you hit 500 year time leaps..."

um . . . no, sorry

i cant help with other things though, i've been practicing

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"42

haha

Do you have a 42mm plasma induction coil? The green ones, not the yellow knock offs from Axaril IX as they melt when you hit 500 year time leaps...

um . . . no, sorry

"

Shame about the coils.

Well it's possible. I always need help on the time-machine screwing, lubricating, pumping and dealing with the odd bump and grind... send me your CV if you like, there might be an opening ...

over a year ago

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

Well it's possible. I always need help on the time-machine screwing, lubricating, pumping and dealing with the odd bump and grind... send me your CV if you like, there might be an opening ... "

That is like my perfect job!!!

Dammit - i don't have a CV

Can i just give references?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

Well it's possible. I always need help on the time-machine screwing, lubricating, pumping and dealing with the odd bump and grind... send me your CV if you like, there might be an opening ...

Can i just give references? "

I guess so. Either that or just a hands on trial for a few hours. That might work...

over a year ago

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

I guess so. Either that or just a hands on trial for a few hours. That might work... "

My kinda boss

I like to get my hands (and anything else) dirty if it means getting a job done well

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

I guess so. Either that or just a hands on trial for a few hours. That might work...

My kinda boss

I like to get my hands (and anything else) dirty if it means getting a job done well "

Well that does sound promising I'll admit. I'll be in touch then

...what was the thread about again?

Oh yeah.... great arse OP. I'd say a 3 maybe... blokey helpful look thing, not a touchy funny stuff thing ... er ...

over a year ago

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

My kinda boss

I like to get my hands (and anything else) dirty if it means getting a job done well

Oh yeah.... great arse OP. I'd say a 3 maybe... blokey helpful look thing, not a touchy funny stuff thing ... er ..."

Oops - that's probably my fault, i get distracted easily

over a year ago

It's ok for a blokes bum..... 3.5 I would say

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

My kinda boss

Oh yeah.... great arse OP. I'd say a 3 maybe... blokey helpful look thing, not a touchy funny stuff thing ... er ...

Oops - that's probably my fault, i get distracted easily "

Don't worry. Funky Monkey will BOOM it soon with his arse no doubt

over a year ago

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

My kinda boss

Don't worry. Funky Monkey will BOOM it soon with his arse no doubt "

Arse's are fab!

over a year ago

cannot really appreciate the bum in your avatar due to the highly adolescent attitude in which you display it. Looks like one of those stupid pub larks. Sorry, but that's the truth about how I see it.

over a year ago

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

My kinda boss

Arse's are fab!

"

And there's plenty of arses on here

over a year ago

"cannot really appreciate the bum in your avatar due to the highly adolescent attitude in which you display it. Looks like one of those stupid pub larks. Sorry, but that's the truth about how I see it. "

Stand down soldier??????? It was a d*unken night in Aberdeen, I bumped into a woman in a pub and she told me if I continued to be a bad boy she would give me the belt, so I continued, unfortunately her silly friend grabbed the belt too and ballsed it all up, got a very memorable random meet out of it though!!! So "adolescent larking" does hav it's pro's !!!!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

My kinda boss

Don't worry. Funky Monkey will BOOM it soon with his arse no doubt "

BOOM!!!*

*Apologies for delay I was off with Soxy manipulating a South America junta circa 1872. I've said too much...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

My kinda boss

BOOM!!!*

*Apologies for delay I was off with Soxy manipulating a South America junta circa 1872. I've said too much..."

See boy bum ..... on a scale of 1 - 5 THIS arse IS an arse.!! No doubt....Lick !

over a year ago

10/10 peachy bum , lol

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

My kinda boss

BOOM!!!*

*Apologies for delay I was off with Soxy manipulating a South America junta circa 1872. I've said too much..."

...as if by magic.

The Arse Sensors aren't too good at the minute dude... it may be something to do with that Lambrini Jodie spilled down it last week

...and the 1870's get a lot of low level Bottsy-Hugs particle interference for some reason, try compensating by wearing those '60's sunglasses and ajusting the contrast to 11.

over a year ago

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

My kinda boss

BOOM!!!*

*Apologies for delay I was off with Soxy manipulating a South America junta circa 1872. I've said too much...

...as if by magic.

The Arse Sensors aren't too good at the minute dude... it may be something to do with that Lambrini Jodie spilled down it last week

...and the 1870's get a lot of low level Bottsy-Hugs particle interference for some reason, try compensating by wearing those '60's sunglasses and ajusting the contrast to 11. "

What is it with you old men and perfectly peachy bums??!!

It's SOO not fair!

However - being a monkey and a time traveller i can't help but excuse you both from the crimes of perfection

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

My kinda boss

BOOM!!!*

...as if by magic.

...and the 1870's get a lot of low level Bottsy-Hugs particle interference for some reason, try compensating by wearing those '60's sunglasses and ajusting the contrast to 11.

It's SOO not fair!

However - being a monkey and a time traveller i can't help but excuse you both from the crimes of perfection

"

Well we are technically the same person but in different time-space-continuum-wormhole-thready-thingies... hence the two unstoppably gorgeous bums - that are technically the same bum.

Just awesome in any time zone

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

She said 'old men' hahahaaaaaaaaaaa.....

over a year ago

"She said 'old men' hahahaaaaaaaaaaa.....

"

Nowt wrong with a bit of 'old man'

I find they can be VERY useful

over a year ago

"42

haha

um . . . no, sorry

Shame about the coils.

My kinda boss

BOOM!!!*

...as if by magic.

It's SOO not fair!

Well we are technically the same person but in different time-space-continuum-wormhole-thready-thingies... hence the two unstoppably gorgeous bums - that are technically the same bum.

Just awesome in any time zone "

One person, Two perfectly peachy bums . . .

SOO many ideas come to mind right now

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

"

See OP? These are the type of bum pics you need.

These are no ordinary bum pics, these are Marks & Spencer Perfectly Peachy Bum Pics TM

over a year ago

"

These are no ordinary bum pics, these are Marks & Spencer Perfectly Peachy Bum Pics TM "

Is it wrong that i'm jealous of an old man's bum?

over a year ago

"Right, I'm not fekkin happy, a random bloke has inboxed me saying he wants to fuck me blah blah blah BLOCK!! But he also said I have an arse like a 15 year old boy...... Now, I've spent years cultivating the hairs on my arse and I'll be damned if it looks like a little boys bum. 1 = little boy look. 5= manly bum, I'm expecting 3/4 averages ........"
i did see the word hair and bum ,,,,,,,,, so 1/10 i hate hair on bits , lol was 10/10 untill hair , lol

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

These are no ordinary bum pics, these are Marks & Spencer Perfectly Peachy Bum Pics TM

Is it wrong that i'm jealous of an old man's bum? "

Old? Old? FFS!

That's your first day on Work Experience going to be spent cleaning out the aetheric-sulphur infusion vents young lady...

over a year ago

"

Old? Old? FFS!

That's your first day on Work Experience going to be spent cleaning out the aetheric-sulphur infusion vents young lady... "

So basically i'll be on my hands and knees scrubbing??

Sounds good to me

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

Old? Old? FFS!

That's your first day on Work Experience going to be spent cleaning out the aetheric-sulphur infusion vents young lady...

Sounds good to me

"

Well... as you put it like that maybe start scrubbing in my stateroom on deck 9. It's very hot in there though, I would suggest you only wear light flimsy clothing...

over a year ago

"

Old? Old? FFS!

Sounds good to me

Well... as you put it like that maybe start scrubbing in my stateroom on deck 9. It's very hot in there though, I would suggest you only wear light flimsy clothing... "

I have to be clothed??!!

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

Old? Old? FFS!

Sounds good to me

Well... as you put it like that maybe start scrubbing in my stateroom on deck 9. It's very hot in there though, I would suggest you only wear light flimsy clothing...

I have to be clothed??!!

"

Of course!

Stockings to protect your legs, suspeders to avoid them slipping and a suitable bra to avoid catching your nipples anywhere unexpected... that should do the trick... to start with anyway

over a year ago

"

Old? Old? FFS!

Sounds good to me

I have to be clothed??!!

Of course!

Stockings to protect your legs, suspeders to avoid them slipping and a suitable bra to avoid catching your nipples anywhere unexpected... that should do the trick... to start with anyway "

Hmmm . . . i don't remember seeing anything about a compulsory uniform in the application

over a year ago

Invictus has the right idea I say. Good work chap!!

Post new Message to Thread