Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

weird message

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive just listened to my landline messages, i never check my messages im really bad at that.

Anyway there was one where it was just kind of background noise but noone speaking, then about 20minutes later there was another one with the same background noise but some guy was saying that he had to ring back because he loved my voice

Noone has my landline number, the only thing i can assume was it was some company but how frigging weird is that lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ive just listened to my landline messages, i never check my messages im really bad at that.

Anyway there was one where it was just kind of background noise but noone speaking, then about 20minutes later there was another one with the same background noise but some guy was saying that he had to ring back because he loved my voice

Noone has my landline number, the only thing i can assume was it was some company but how frigging weird is that lol"

Did you check the number that had called you?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bet it was the meter reading company or the water board who phoned me 18 times till they got through to tell me the water meter needed changing.

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Ive just listened to my landline messages, i never check my messages im really bad at that.

Noone has my landline number, the only thing i can assume was it was some company but how frigging weird is that lolDid you check the number that had called you?"

I couldnt cause these messages where from last wednesday and ive had calls on the phone since, just a bit strange, as i dont have a clue who it was.

Post new Message to Thread