Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What to wear?

Jump to newest

By *ighland_Rose OP   Couple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

Looking through my wardrobe with a view to an upcoming meet I was wondering what other women would choose and what men like to see them in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That black number with the buckles down the front in your pics is awesome I'd be over the moon if you turned up in that

over a year ago

Brigadoon

"That black number with the buckles down the front in your pics is awesome I'd be over the moon if you turned up in that "

I was considering it, don't know how long I can take the strain though!

over a year ago

Whatever you decide to wear you'd look hot..

over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Whatever you decide to wear you'd look hot.. "

Thanks

I can't decide whether to corset up or not! Lol. I do love the feel of them but they can also be uncomfortable after a while so maybe going for comfort would be a better idea.

What sort of outfit would you choose?

over a year ago

"Whatever you decide to wear you'd look hot..

Thanks

I can't decide whether to corset up or not! Lol. I do love the feel of them but they can also be uncomfortable after a while so maybe going for comfort would be a better idea.

What sort of outfit would you choose?"

Is it just a social or a fun n folics meet?

over a year ago

Brigadoon

Thanks

Is it just a social or a fun n folics meet?"

I'm not sure yet, it might just be social as it's the first time meeting them but it may progress..

over a year ago

Thanks

I'm not sure yet, it might just be social as it's the first time meeting them but it may progress.."

Then I suggest a nice comfortable low cut outfit.. obviously with heels and stockings

over a year ago

Brigadoon

Thanks

I'm not sure yet, it might just be social as it's the first time meeting them but it may progress..

Then I suggest a nice comfortable low cut outfit.. obviously with heels and stockings"

I think you're probably right!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

What ever you feel comfortable in Rosie,jeans,t-shirt,trainers,it's all good for me.

No no wait a minute,that's not right,

Only a dishonest,self abusing,sycophantic,wanker would think that's ok.

Get the stockings on,with suspenders,the tartan mini,just short enough,to give the occasional hint of stockings,black Basque(the one your wearing would be good),a tight white blouse,revealing a your cleavage,

the brightest red lipstick possible,and a sexy smile,with the promise of things to come.

your meeting for sex,so it's ok to look your sexiest.

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

Its great wearing some thing sexy but if its uncomfortable then go for some thing else. The bondage jumper and jeans or leg in.s would look ideal. Depending on the meet. You could always take some sexy gear with you and make an excuse to use the bathroom last couple of meets the misses has turned up in just underwear and long coat .she must be getting used to this swinging lark as last year she would have never in a million years done that ha ha must be a new millennia

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Nice short mini dress and killer heels without underwear

xxxxxxx

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I usually opt for a smart dress with something nice underneath and either stockings or hold ups for a social meet.

That way if we bump into anyone either of us knows there's no embarrassment (except for "so how do you know my son-in-law" when he's a single man! )

But you have the confidence that nice undies and the whisper of stockings as you cross your legs to show off your killer heels gives you.

And if the two of you don't click you haven't struggled into a corset and can pick up some chips on your way home as a consolation and actually eat them!

over a year ago

Today we have a social meet planned, but may progress, do im wearing matching undies and hold ups with a dress,.smart sexy but comfy xx

over a year ago

"Today we have a social meet planned, but may progress, do im wearing matching undies and hold ups with a dress,.smart sexy but comfy xx"
very sexy x fancy send me a friend invite? xx

over a year ago

"Today we have a social meet planned, but may progress, do im wearing matching undies and hold ups with a dress,.smart sexy but comfy xx"

If youroutj and about today don't listen to the no panties advice it's freezing out there you'd be better of with thermals today lol

over a year ago

I always go for comfort for a first meet as it usually involves a few drinks out so sexy undies with a nice dress or pencil skirt and blouse.

Just wear whatever you are comfy in im sure you will look ace x

over a year ago

For me it would be a smile

over a year ago

Whatever you feel comfortable and confident in, confidence can make as much of an impression as looking FAB

over a year ago

String vest, Grey Y fronts and flip flops

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

I like the secretary look. Hip hugging black skirt, white blouse, stockings, heels and sexy specs

By *tephstockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

To me u carnt beet stockings and a classy skirt blouse or dress cause the tease is just as good as the play least u can flash abit of stocking nowin u are workin them up for play but if u decide not to play on the night u leave them wantin more so will def be back just my thoughts hope u don't mind me say at the end of the day be u and have fun all clothes can b removed x x x

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"To me u carnt beet stockings and a classy skirt blouse or dress cause the tease is just as good as the play least u can flash abit of stocking nowin u are workin them up for play but if u decide not to play on the night u leave them wantin more so will def be back just my thoughts hope u don't mind m

e say at the end of the day be u and have fun all clothes can b removed x x x "

You're so right Steph. The tease of looking all demure but as things hot up just hinting at what's underneath is always a winner.

over a year ago

"I like the secretary look. Hip hugging black skirt, white blouse, stockings, heels and sexy specs "

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Looking through my wardrobe with a view to an upcoming meet I was wondering what other women would choose and what men like to see them in."

If I am on a new meet I usually wear good underwear, stockings, heels and a classy dress which shows just a hint of cleavage.

By *tephstockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

Sure is I think half of it is the tease as I say like Xmas best bits the unrapeing lol x x

Post new Message to Thread