Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex when got teenagers in house

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's so annoying when you just want some fun and your teenagers are still awake whatever time you go to bed! Just wait until they're older and they want some private time with their partners!!

Please tell me it's not just us with this problem.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"It's so annoying when you just want some fun and your teenagers are still awake whatever time you go to bed! Just wait until they're older and they want some private time with their partners!!

Please tell me it's not just us with this problem. "

I used to encourage sleep overs for my daughter and her 8 friends result 7 out of 8 weekends free only the one bad one when it was at our house

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

My son at his friends tonight and typically no fun! Always the same. Teenagers eh?

He's last minute planning like me!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Let me say it gets worse as they get older because they don't go to bed until later so got no chance then doh!

By *tew wendyCouple
over a year ago

selby

our kids are 19 and 18 we never get any peace any more.

over a year ago

"It's so annoying when you just want some fun and your teenagers are still awake whatever time you go to bed! Just wait until they're older and they want some private time with their partners!!

I used to encourage sleep overs for my daughter and her 8 friends result 7 out of 8 weekends free only the one bad one when it was at our house "

\errrrm, correct me if wrong, but your daughter and her 8 friends makes a total of 9 people. That, based on what you are implying, means that she stops out for 8 weeks (at each of her friends house) and is at home when its her turn (the ninth week).

So, when you say you get 7 out of 8 weekends free, what happens in, or to,the ninth week that you haven't factored in?

over a year ago

I guess I'm lucky then, as both my daughters have got their own places. Only time I'm not free is when they come to visit.. Its great!

By * pool 1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Please tell me it's not just us with this problem. "

No its just not you we have the same problem

over a year ago

Yeah I have a 19 whi never goes out so have ti arrange around his Rota at college hate holidays lol

over a year ago

Ours have got more clingy as they get older, think the cord is growing back,.cant even go to Asda without em

By * pool 1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Ours go out and then return with more of them in tow and the decide to eat everything in the fridge and the cupboards and sure I read somewhere that they dont leave home untill they are 32 now

over a year ago

"Ours have got more clingy as they get older, think the cord is growing back,.cant even go to Asda without em "

Yeah I know the feeling and when you do manage to get away its texts asking how long you going to be or where are you and there 22 and 25 I thought I'd have more freetime now but it's worse than when they were babies

over a year ago

"Ours go out and then return with more of them in tow and the decide to eat everything in the fridge and the cupboards and sure I read somewhere that they dont leave home untill they are 32 now "

Please tell me your taking the mickey about the 32 thing pleeeaase

over a year ago

"Ours go out and then return with more of them in tow and the decide to eat everything in the fridge and the cupboards and sure I read somewhere that they dont leave home untill they are 32 now

Please tell me your taking the mickey about the 32 thing pleeeaase "

No thats about right, and then if were really lucky they come back, with partners and grandkids x

By *iamp86Man
over a year ago

preston

Have same prob with unemployed son aged 26 living at home

He has no money so never goes out or stays away at weekends ;-(

over a year ago

"Ours go out and then return with more of them in tow and the decide to eat everything in the fridge and the cupboards and sure I read somewhere that they dont leave home untill they are 32 now

No thats about right, and then if were really lucky they come back, with partners and grandkids x"

I've already got the partner and grandkid with us now so that means I'm never to be rid of them and i am destined to never have my own time then omg kill me now !!!!!

over a year ago

Deviant City

Oooohm I've got all this to come. He was heartbroken last week because he's GF dumped him. He'll be 14 soon, god help me when he starts proper relationships!

I do share him with his dad, so get free time, but during half term he spends most of the time with me.

over a year ago

"Oooohm I've got all this to come. He was heartbroken last week because he's GF dumped him. He'll be 14 soon, god help me when he starts proper relationships!

I do share him with his dad, so get free time, but during half term he spends most of the time with me."

Oh yes you have it all to come yet just wait untill he starts getting really stroppy it great fun lol

over a year ago

Deviant City

"Oooohm I've got all this to come. He was heartbroken last week because he's GF dumped him. He'll be 14 soon, god help me when he starts proper relationships!

I do share him with his dad, so get free time, but during half term he spends most of the time with me.

Oh yes you have it all to come yet just wait untill he starts getting really stroppy it great fun lol "

he's quite sulky at the moment and can come to tears easily. Rather emotional bless him.

He's also bit clingy with me, always giving me hugs, wanting me to be at his side watching tv etc. Love him to bits

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Please tell me your taking the mickey about the 32 thing pleeeaase "

Mine are 22 and 25. Youngest wants to do doctorate, will take the other about five more years to save a deposit, and that's with my ex-husband and I putting in half.

My friends have children similar ages to mine: 21 to 30. My eldest is married, the only one in my group who is: all others live at home...with no immediate plans to move out.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

No thats about right, and then if were really lucky they come back, with partners and grandkids x"

Daughter moved boyfriend in, the other ones boyfriend spends more time in my house than I do!

over a year ago

Deviant City

No thats about right, and then if were really lucky they come back, with partners and grandkids x

Daughter moved boyfriend in, the other ones boyfriend spends more time in my house than I do! "

gosh, I was gone at 18, had to private rent my very 1st house with my sons father. Couldn't live with my parents til I was in my twenties.

My parents have my youngest siblings still living there at 18 and 23. Seems to becoming the norm these days.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Daughter moved boyfriend in, the other ones boyfriend spends more time in my house than I do!

gosh, I was gone at 18, had to private rent my very 1st house with my sons father. Couldn't live with my parents til I was in my twenties.

My parents have my youngest siblings still living there at 18 and 23. Seems to becoming the norm these days."

I was married with my own home at 20. My eldest left home at 17 to go to uni...never came back and is married now.

Can't see 25 year old moving out before 30 or the youngest either for that matter, which means I'll get my house back when I'm about 60!

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

We have 4 boys ranging from 10 to nearly 20 and from the first being born it has never stepped us from having fun time lol. From having afternoon lay down.s wink wink to early night.s wink wink. We have 2 rubber wedges we stick in the door so if any of the boys come in while were having fun time the wedges don't stop the door opening but it slow.s it down enough for us to sort our selves out ha ha. And as they get older they know what your up to too

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

We've decided it will just be easier all round if we move out and leave the kids behind.... That's if I've still got a pension come retirement age....

over a year ago

Deviant City

I really feel for you lot. Glad I only have the one and I wanted at least 5!

over a year ago

And this, all you loving parents out there, is why I had the snip...

I would hate to resent my child, on any level...

over a year ago

"I really feel for you lot. Glad I only have the one and I wanted at least 5! "

Good that you stopped at one, love ours to bits but a bit of me time would be good now and again should say a bit of us time lol

over a year ago

"I really feel for you lot. Glad I only have the one and I wanted at least 5!

Good that you stopped at one, love ours to bits but a bit of me time would be good now and again should say a bit of us time lol "

Whats that?

over a year ago

"And this, all you loving parents out there, is why I had the snip...

I would hate to resent my child, on any level..."

Dont resent them at all euro, we just laugh it off, especially when son brings back his 'girlfriend' and he wants his end away, ooo payback lol

By *reenonionsMan
over a year ago

Nr Exeter

Thank god I have none!

over a year ago

Dont resent them at all euro, we just laugh it off, especially when son brings back his 'girlfriend' and he wants his end away, ooo payback lol"

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I thought I was doing well for tonight.. Teenager sleeping out which free's me to accom for a few hrs.. Put a add up for a meet earlier in the week.. All going well.. Until Mother Nature goes in for the kill yet again!!!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Oh I am so grateful for having my child young - now 31, got her own place, and I am free to do as I like!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

...and one day, you look around and the house is empty and they live hundreds of miles away with the grandchildren.

It's awfully quiet here.

over a year ago

"...and one day, you look around and the house is empty and they live hundreds of miles away with the grandchildren.

It's awfully quiet here. "

Yummmm.....

over a year ago

I've got a daughter of 19 who is away at uni but seems to pop home more often than when she lived here - usually with a couple of friends in tow - apparently the nightlife is better in Glasgow

I have a 17 yr old son who says he's staying at a friends and then appears home coz he was bored or couldn't sleep usually with no warning!

In fact recently John and I woke up on the sat morning and I said ohhh empty house we can have noisy sex which we did for about an hour then I picked my phone up and I had a text from my son at 1am saying him and another friend were coming home to ours

Oops lol

over a year ago

i remember it well. my son used to have all his friends round every single night, untill he left home when he was 24.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"...and one day, you look around and the house is empty and they live hundreds of miles away with the grandchildren.

It's awfully quiet here. "

Mine lives around the corner and has no intention (yet) of having children.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"We have 4 boys ranging from 10 to nearly 20 and from the first being born it has never stepped us from having fun time lol. From having afternoon lay down.s wink wink to early night.s wink wink. We have 2 rubber wedges we stick in the door so if any of the boys come in while were having fun time the wedges don't stop the door opening but it slow.s it down enough for us to sort our selves out ha ha. And as they get older they know what your up to too "

Having sex with my husband was never a problem, but sexual liaisons with others is like a military operation with adult children and their partners traipsing in and out!

over a year ago

It's worse when they can drive, it's always halfway through loud dirty sex you hear a car come onto the drive.... Then iv gotta gag Ann so we can finish lol

over a year ago

Here's an idea, have fun anyway, make as much noise as possible and Im pretty sure they will be so embarrassed and grossed out at hearing you that they will find somewhere to go for the night, maybe even get thier own place.......everyone's a winner!!!!!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Love them but they're adults with a sense of entitlement...in my house. You expect your kids to leave home, not move their families in!

over a year ago

"Here's an idea, have fun anyway, make as much noise as possible and Im pretty sure they will be so embarrassed and grossed out at hearing you that they will find somewhere to go for the night, maybe even get thier own place.......everyone's a winner!!!!!!"

What a clever boy.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/03/13 11:42:46]

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Our sons 25,he's not going anywhere anytime soon.I'm sure his life mission is parent sex prevention,even if we try some silent sex,as soon as we start,he develops a nasty cough.

I know what euros saying,about it being wrong to resent your children,but there are times,when I could lovingly strangle the bastard.

over a year ago

Love them but they're adults with a sense of entitlement...in my house. You expect your kids to leave home, not move their families in!"

Organisation.....

My ex's son went to live with his father and step brother. Both boys were 14. His dad and stepmom warned both of them that they would be thrown out at 18.....

This happened, and both boys are fully independent individuals with parents who will support them, in an emergency.... Job done...

over a year ago

i dont care what anyone says, everyone resents their kids sometimes, just the same as they resent you too.

By * pool 1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Dont think anybody who has added to this thread resents their kids at all. It was more about working round them as they have grown up, but if you have never had to do it how would you know.

over a year ago

"Dont think anybody who has added to this thread resents their kids at all. It was more about working round them as they have grown up, but if you have never had to do it how would you know."

i have had to do it, just the once though.

i dont think you need to have had kids to know they can be a right pain in the arse though.

over a year ago

Im making the most of having stair gates and having biscuits & cbeebies as a form of distraction

over a year ago

We were having a great time with our daughter at uni... Then in the New Year she decides to 'jack it in' and returns home! Freaking great.... So next weekend we are of to a club... LOL

over a year ago

"We were having a great time with our daughter at uni... Then in the New Year she decides to 'jack it in' and returns home! Freaking great.... So next weekend we are of to a club... LOL "

Bleady kids, so inconsiderate!

By * pool 1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Im making the most of having stair gates and having biscuits & cbeebies as a form of distraction "

Yea make the most of them and congratulations on your win by the way well done you.

over a year ago

Yep I know this problem , drove me crazy . Nothing worse when you are horny

By *quirrelMan
over a year ago

North Yorks

Lack of intimacy was the cause of my breakup with my ex, working away a lot meant I was not at home for some time. Coming home expecting some fun and meeting a house in disarray and her only wanting to go to bed to sleep.

Because our son was brought up as if she was there as personal servant he never did anything for himself so she wore herself out running after him, sex was something which was thwarted by the his constant demands for attention meaning he took all the fun out of our relationship as each day she flopped into bed only wanting to sleep keeping me at a distance not keeping our physical relationship alive. At the end all I was getting out of it was laundry and cooking services so it came to the point where our relationship had died and I was not prepared to work 60 hour weeks to fund the lifestyle of an idle teenager who had wrecked a good relationship. Her explanation was that he was a child and needed looking after I was an adult and could look after myself so I did, I left.

over a year ago

"Lack of intimacy was the cause of my breakup with my ex, working away a lot meant I was not at home for some time. Coming home expecting some fun and meeting a house in disarray and her only wanting to go to bed to sleep.

Because our son was brought up as if she was there as personal servant he never did anything for himself so she wore herself out running after him, sex was something which was thwarted by the his constant demands for attention meaning he took all the fun out of our relationship as each day she flopped into bed only wanting to sleep keeping me at a distance not keeping our physical relationship alive. At the end all I was getting out of it was laundry and cooking services so it came to the point where our relationship had died and I was not prepared to work 60 hour weeks to fund the lifestyle of an idle teenager who had wrecked a good relationship. Her explanation was that he was a child and needed looking after I was an adult and could look after myself so I did, I left."

Sorry to hear that Tinkerman.

lots of women make that mistake,

she should of looked after you too.

over a year ago

I used to encourage sleep overs for my daughter and her 8 friends result 7 out of 8 weekends free only the one bad one when it was at our house

\errrrm, correct me if wrong, but your daughter and her 8 friends makes a total of 9 people. That, based on what you are implying, means that she stops out for 8 weeks (at each of her friends house) and is at home when its her turn (the ninth week).

So, when you say you get 7 out of 8 weekends free, what happens in, or to,the ninth week that you haven't factored in?"

There is a set of twins in the peer group... Simple

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"Ours go out and then return with more of them in tow and the decide to eat everything in the fridge and the cupboards and sure I read somewhere that they dont leave home untill they are 32 now "

Kill me! Kill me now!!

over a year ago

i used to live with my dad, me 18-22 him 40-44 and we used to have a little joke, who could nail the most chicks,

first night there he banged sum bird, sent her home in a taxi, then ran in to my room and announced

"1 nil"

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"i used to live with my dad, me 18-22 him 40-44 and we used to have a little joke, who could nail the most chicks,

first night there he banged sum bird, sent her home in a taxi, then ran in to my room and announced

"1 nil""

Have your opinions changed about women since then?

over a year ago

"Here's an idea, have fun anyway, make as much noise as possible and Im pretty sure they will be so embarrassed and grossed out at hearing you that they will find somewhere to go for the night, maybe even get thier own place.......everyone's a winner!!!!!!

What a clever boy. "

And pretty talented too xxxx

By *ushykebab69Couple
over a year ago

maidstone

having my two young adult kids living at home doesn't stop our sex life, we just lock the door and get on with it, probably not as loud as if we were home alone and usually put a pillow behind the headboard! but my son always makes some sort of comment the following morning that he heard us, daughter never comments, they are both old enough to leave home so if they don't like it.........they can go!

Post new Message to Thread