Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Chase

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just us or does everybody else who watches The Chase hope that anyone who takes the lowest offer gets caught, whatever their lame excuse?

XXXX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

totally agree with u there , it's a once and a life time chance to get some good money so why not take it

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

By the law of averages it would be amazing if it 'was just you' bearing in mind the size if the audience of the show.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Is it wrong to say that Kountess of Kink has a wee notion for Mark the Beast!!!

over a year ago

I'd of slapped the woman today who took the lower offer of -£2000 and would of won a share of the £32000!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have noticed that its often the younger contestants that try to ride on the shirt tails of those who've done well.

The older ones seem to have a lot more self pride, whereas the younger ones often have the something for nothing mentality.

XXXX

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Definately agree - would never take the lower offer - my Mam would thump me when I got home!

over a year ago

"Is it wrong to say that Kountess of Kink has a wee notion for Mark the Beast!!! "

Lol....thats def not me Missy Wendy

By *hynottsCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

If they take lower offer that shud be talen of there prize pot and gi en to the others . On the other had is it only me that wants mark to come and give me a good pounding .

over a year ago

I wonder why all the chasers are big, I think the governess is a secret swinger. Bradley Walsh is hilarious when he gets a funny question/answer, he's like a child when he can't stop laughing. Has anyone seen the clip of him crying with laughter at a name 'Fanny Gush' or something similar. lol

over a year ago

I agree with looking she had £7000 I think and she took -£2000 I hate tht also she romped home I do like Bradley the way he looks at them n gets his wee digs in

over a year ago

The fanny gush one is hilarious I had teens coming down my face n sore sides

Post new Message to Thread