Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

regional interest

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do u ever find that sometimes you attract people from one area or that all have something in common.

All the men that are catching my eye are Security workers and a lot of my messages on Fabs are coming from men in Warrington... odd

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Warrington seems to be rife i get lots from there also yet im closer so understandable.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I won't even entertain messages from people who live hundreds of miles away, there is no point in me chatting to folks that I am never likely to meet....besides, for me there are plenty of decent local(ish) members on here that would have more chances of developing into real meets.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Aye, fecking England..... Cannae get a shag up here for love nor money. Not that I would pay!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I won't even entertain messages from people who live hundreds of miles away, there is no point in me chatting to folks that I am never likely to meet....besides, for me there are plenty of decent local(ish) members on here that would have more chances of developing into real meets."

i dont chat to them, its just a case of where they come from.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I won't even entertain messages from people who live hundreds of miles away, there is no point in me chatting to folks that I am never likely to meet....besides, for me there are plenty of decent local(ish) members on here that would have more chances of developing into real meets."

They all insist they don't mind traveling for ages just for a coffee .

Then they follow it up by saying they're confident i will want to take things further.

over a year ago

I'm confident I want to take things further

I would like to get close to somebody closer to home

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Most of mine come from guys in and around the birmingham area but luckily they are ok to travel to me. Its about 65 miles.

I do have two guys not from this site that live almost opposite each other, you could walk from one house to the other.

At one time i knew to policemen that where based at the same station and neither of them new. That used to amuse me

over a year ago

"Aye, fecking England..... Cannae get a shag up here for love nor money. Not that I would pay!!!"

It's bloody cold under them kilts, you will have to wait until the thaw

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Agree! I have on my profile the south London boroughs I will travel too/accept meets from. It can take me 90 minutes to get to work - 8 miles and ONE road (south circular)so it would be pointless looking at anyone further away - meeting just wouldn't happen!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I won't even entertain messages from people who live hundreds of miles away, there is no point in me chatting to folks that I am never likely to meet....besides, for me there are plenty of decent local(ish) members on here that would have more chances of developing into real meets.

Then they follow it up by saying they're confident i will want to take things further. "

Yep! Even the local ones, you make it quite clear it's a social meet, but they still try with the yes, but if we meet near me, if we're comfortable with each other you can come back to mine.

The conversation ends there and they're blocked...then they start threads about conversations being cut short when they've done nothing wrong!

over a year ago

"I won't even entertain messages from people who live hundreds of miles away, there is no point in me chatting to folks that I am never likely to meet....besides, for me there are plenty of decent local(ish) members on here that would have more chances of developing into real meets.

Then they follow it up by saying they're confident i will want to take things further. "

Easy tiger, to be fair some of us geniunely don't mind travelling for a coffee. I ride, so any excuse to get out on the bike is a good one, plus if your off, even to only have a coffee with a smoking hot lady, then it's a nice way to end the day. If it don't work out as planned, then at least you had a bloody good ride out!! Makes sense in my mind, but then again, I was dropped at birth hahahhaa!!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Aye, fecking England..... Cannae get a shag up here for love nor money. Not that I would pay!!!

It's bloody cold under them kilts, you will have to wait until the thaw "

Haw you.. Ah'm a posh bird... got the leccy and gas rigged up to next door!!!

over a year ago

"Aye, fecking England..... Cannae get a shag up here for love nor money. Not that I would pay!!!

Haw you.. Ah'm a posh bird... got the leccy and gas rigged up to next door!!! "

Cor you timewaster you, everybody knows they haven't invented electrickery in Livingstone yet! , you have to break off the icicles as foreplay

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Aye, fecking England..... Cannae get a shag up here for love nor money. Not that I would pay!!!"

Relocate muma! You'd be cherished by many a man I'm sure. X

over a year ago

Cor you timewaster you, everybody knows they haven't invented electrickery in Livingstone yet! , you have to break off the icicles as foreplay "

Fmama, fit yae on aboot. Ge yersel doon tae aeberdeen, plenty shaggin goos on roundabout tha wah min. Ken!!!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Relocate muma! You'd be cherished by many a man I'm sure. X"

GYSTF!!!! Nae fecker getting me over that wall full time.

If you want me - come and get me.

**waits for 3 years for door to be hammered

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Cor you timewaster you, everybody knows they haven't invented electrickery in Livingstone yet! , you have to break off the icicles as foreplay

Fmama, fit yae on aboot. Ge yersel doon tae aeberdeen, plenty shaggin goos on roundabout tha wah min. Ken!!! "

Abergloon is up fae me, and I'm no intae sheep... give DaveEwing a shout though, or Ryan.....

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Cor you timewaster you, everybody knows they haven't invented electrickery in Livingstone yet! , you have to break off the icicles as foreplay "

SSSHHHH!! I dinnae stay in Livi!!!! Where I live still has coal delivered!!!!!

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Relocate muma! You'd be cherished by many a man I'm sure. X

GYSTF!!!! Nae fecker getting me over that wall full time.

If you want me - come and get me.

**waits for 3 years for door to be hammered

"

*wonders which door muma wants hammering down

over a year ago

"SSSHHHH!! I dinnae stay in Livi!!!! Where I live still has coal delivered!!!!!"

I knew it you are one of them temptresses that lures us southern softies north, thoughts of you in them skimpy undies makes us ignore the line of frozen victims lining the roads, when only you know that pic was taken on the only day the sun shone in 2012 xxx I'll not be tempted to cross the border before May ever again

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I'll chat to people from anywhere, it's the person, not where they live, that is important. If you never speak to people from outside your area you may be missing out on making great connections.

And I never would have met my BF if I only spoke to local blokes...he lives 400 miles from me.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I chat to people from all over, although I think I might choose more carefully in future, so when I join up the dots of where they live, they will spell 'steve' on a map. I only meet locally (or an ultra rare travel meet).

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"I chat to people from all over, although I think I might choose more carefully in future, so when I join up the dots of where they live, they will spell 'steve' on a map. I only meet locally (or an ultra rare travel meet)."

If you chat to me maybe I could be the top of your T

over a year ago

Yes I am quite popular in the North East for some reason

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

I get ladies sweet on me from Devon and Cornwall, I guess they need their eyes testing.

over a year ago

" I get ladies sweet on me from Devon and Cornwall, I guess they need their eyes testing.

"

Nah they are after the pasty mining rights for Dorset

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

" I get ladies sweet on me from Devon and Cornwall, I guess they need their eyes testing.

"

Nah.....they are just feckin' strange down this way

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/13 20:16:40]

over a year ago

I seem to hit it off with northern ladies, by Northern I mean above Exeter x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"Do u ever find that sometimes you attract people from one area or that all have something in common.

All the men that are catching my eye are Security workers and a lot of my messages on Fabs are coming from men in Warrington... odd "

I'm chatting to 4 guys, all from St Helens (right next door to Warrington).

And the ladies are all very local to me, none from far and wide.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just remembered, steblue was from warrington. I do miss him

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i did go thru a phase where all my interested mail was coming from wales, northern ireland or the south west......

charming about a far from me as you can do.....

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I seem to get them in phases: I had a run of interest from the NE, then Scotland, the West Midlands followed and then the NW. The London interest is always too far away to actually arrange a meet and it would be easier to meet up with someone from the West Midlands.

I don't have any particular job themes though.

Post new Message to Thread