Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Good deeds

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My son just came home very flushed and giggling after he saw a guy with no legs on a mobility scooter on his way home,his battery had run down and he was stranded a bit on the cycle track.

He pushed him the 15 min walk to his house and is delighted that the guy insisted he took £10,he then exclaims id have refused to take the money if he wasn't so d*unk,he could have got weird.

I don't think he realises that what he did was really nice he just said its normal i couldn't leave him there.

So what good deeds have you guys done recently...I tend to buy coffee for the homeless guy near our office when im passing in a morning.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

My favourite "charity" in want of a better word... includes elderly and young vulnerable people - I try and do stuff for both, locally.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pay it Forward

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

My "adopted" old man comes round once a week, and hes the most miserable tightfisted git you have ever met in your life. Do you know he even rang the next towns tourist board up to ask where the disabled toilets where located just so he could go for free.

Im goin to write a book as its unbelivable how tight he is.

He doesnt talk to me, he talks at me and i just listen.

He stays about an hour and half. But apparently he goes round telling everyone how wonderful i am so i can cope for that length once a week

over a year ago

I let the guy buying only toothpaste today at tesco go before me because I had loads!

over a year ago

Not sure as good deed but gave blood again today. I see it as normal.

over a year ago

Still a good deed i wouldn't be here without people that give blood so one of the best deeds ever

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Oh and i did my bit for ageuk today by having sex with a pensioner

over a year ago

I went to give blood recently but was surprised at the questionnaire they give you. So many reasons why you can't give blood, I couldn't do it, think it was the tattoo reason. I'll wait and try again another time.

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

I used to buy a coffee or something for some homeless people until one guy refused and demanded money so I thought fuck that and gave it to the next homeless guy I saw.

over a year ago

Yeah i can't give blood as i have anaemia

And some people are just ungrateful.

over a year ago

"I went to give blood recently but was surprised at the questionnaire they give you. So many reasons why you can't give blood, I couldn't do it, think it was the tattoo reason. I'll wait and try again another time. "

At least you tried questionaire neexs to be extensive to protect those receiving the bloo. Hope it aint put you off.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I passed an old lady in a wheelchair wheeling herself with her hands on the rim in town.

I walked past her and felt bad so dadhed to the front of her and offered to push her to wherever she was going. She accepted and I wheeled her to her destinatiin chatting.

I felt good and she was happy. She offered me money which I refused saying if my grandma was still alive I woukd hope someone would help her.

I passed her a few months later and didnt hesitate to offer to push her again. She did remember me pushing before.

I am a person who likes to help.

Fruit x

over a year ago

"Still a good deed i wouldn't be here without people that give blood so one of the best deeds ever "

If i had my way i would donate more than a pint at time and more often plus instead of opting in to give bloof you should have to opt out as i believe more would see it as the norm and not bother opting out.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

They wont take my blood as I had a transfusion 11 years ago after a bad c section.

It still upsets me to think I cant give x

over a year ago

"They wont take my blood as I had a transfusion 11 years ago after a bad c section.

It still upsets me to think I cant give x"

Thats unfortunate.

over a year ago

No i never got that...I have anaemia and can't but also had to have 2 blood transfusions so still would not have been able to.

I just find it strange that because you have had the blood you can't give it back.

over a year ago

"No i never got that...I have anaemia and can't but also had to have 2 blood transfusions so still would not have been able to.

I just find it strange that because you have had the blood you can't give it back."

I just wonder if the blood group you have or received was once in your system a combination of generic group mixed with yours and thus not suitable for others to receive. No idea if true just a thought.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I cant give blood and i really want to as im B positive and its not that common a blood group think about 8% in this country

over a year ago

"I cant give blood and i really want to as im B positive and its not that common a blood group think about 8% in this country"

Have you been told why?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I cant give blood and i really want to as im B positive and its not that common a blood group think about 8% in this country

Have you been told why?"

Yes, ive never been able to give it as my medication is too toxic

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

and i guess the fact that i go with bi guys wouldnt help either

Post new Message to Thread