Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

NO REPLIES

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I completely understand people not replying because they're not interested or if the person writing has been rude or vague.

BUT!!!

What I can't get my head around is that I make every message unique to the person/s I am writing to and always make sure that I fit their search criteria yet I get no replies at all!

EG

I could write to 30 profiles, all interesting and with face pics, but I'd be lucky if I even get a reply of 'no thanks'

Is it just me? I'm starting to think it is!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I completely understand people not replying because they're not interested or if the person writing has been rude or vague.

BUT!!!

What I can't get my head around is that I make every message unique to the person/s I am writing to and always make sure that I fit their search criteria yet I get no replies at all!

EG

I could write to 30 profiles, all interesting and with face pics, but I'd be lucky if I even get a reply of 'no thanks'

Is it just me? I'm starting to think it is!!"

Type "no reply" into the forum search....your answer is there.

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

I was going to reply to this thread then thought... NAH

over a year ago

Quite a few come up. Is there a particular one I should be looking for?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Quite a few come up. Is there a particular one I should be looking for?"

Just read a couple. It's a very frequent question on here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Best you give up. Then thats one less single male I have to compete against haha

over a year ago

I'll never give up lol

By *icky55Man
over a year ago

Warm an cosy cave. Brist

jezz another one.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Quite a few come up. Is there a particular one I should be looking for?"

Maybe you could start with threads called 'tell me what to think' and drill down from there

over a year ago

"Quite a few come up. Is there a particular one I should be looking for?

Maybe you could start with threads called 'tell me what to think' and drill down from there "

Thanks I'll check that out

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Quite a few come up. Is there a particular one I should be looking for?

Maybe you could start with threads called 'tell me what to think' and drill down from there

Thanks I'll check that out"

Let us know how other people say you got on.

over a year ago

Its the user name bango for sure. It brings up a visualisation of animal from the muppets to every woman reading it! Trust me on this I am 100% certain that's the problem

over a year ago

"Its the user name bango for sure. It brings up a visualisation of animal from the muppets to every woman reading it! Trust me on this I am 100% certain that's the problem "

Lol have any suggestions on what I should change it to?

over a year ago

Another moaner. Some ppl seriously need to stop taking this site to heart and not take things personally. Its meant to be fun not serious. Just get over it and move on... geez !!

over a year ago

"Its the user name bango for sure. It brings up a visualisation of animal from the muppets to every woman reading it! Trust me on this I am 100% certain that's the problem

Lol have any suggestions on what I should change it to?"

Rango....but only if you're ginger!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I completely understand people not replying because they're not interested or if the person writing has been rude or vague.

BUT!!!

EG

Is it just me? I'm starting to think it is!!"

If you "understood" people not replying you wouldn't have started this thread!

Personally, I always read the profile before the message. There are certain things I look for, one being a "straight" man seeking tvs.

I'm not alone...just saying!

over a year ago

Maybe your profile doesnt stand out like the rest of the 1000s single males on here,and the fact you say you was on here as a couple and i take it your other half in not on no more,and you carnt acoom will not help either

By *ot - CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

BUT!!!

EG

Is it just me? I'm starting to think it is!!

If you "understood" people not replying you wouldn't have started this thread!

Personally, I always read the profile before the message. There are certain things I look for, one being a "straight" man seeking tvs.

I'm not alone...just saying! "

Post new Message to Thread