Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bumping into peeps i know

Jump to newest

By *arra slut OP   Man
over a year ago

south tyneside

Has anyone met someone on fab they already knew i have bit of a shock at first its a small world

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yup bumped into my old neighbour, first ever guy i had feelings for, someone i went to school with

over a year ago

I had a mail from a guy I used to live near. It was a shock/surprise at the time. I mailed him back letting him know we knew each other. Afew weeks after we bumped onto each other. In the local supermarket. We had quite a chuckle talking about it. Never did meet him for any naughties.

over a year ago

My first meet from here was somebody I had a one night stand with about 10 years ago it was a bit weird but still a great meet

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

Not on fab but I was recognised by two people on another adult site. It was a shock at first but all worked out ok, one of them told be about fab

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Two workmates and an old flame so far. Shagged 'em all.

By *wingsnroundaboutsCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

One of our good friends parents owns Adam and Eve's, bit of a shock when we found out. There were rumours in school his parents ran a brothel, not quite true, but there you go.

over a year ago

yes, a few years ago now went to a party in a Torquay hotel,about an hour after we had arrived the male host had a qiute word saying someone had just arrived who knew us, it was the wifes cousin,

They are there doing the same as us so hardly going to tell all to friends and family, cheers

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

I've just seen a guy in asda with his kid and I'm sure I've seen him on fab ..driving me mad as to where i know him

Post new Message to Thread