Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The kindness of neighbours

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've just been outside in the garden and bumped into my lovely neighbour who I actually met for the first time when we viewed the house.

She was asking how I settled in and I said great but I had no internet until next Thursday. She said I can connect to her internet until then so I now have the internet! So happy!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

nothing better than good neighbours sadly i have both kinds the best 1 side an strate from hell on the other thank feck its a semi an im connected to the good 1s. guess you cant have it all

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"nothing better than good neighbours sadly i have both kinds the best 1 side an strate from hell on the other thank feck its a semi an im connected to the good 1s. guess you cant have it all"

I HAVE A SEMI x

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"nothing better than good neighbours sadly i have both kinds the best 1 side an strate from hell on the other thank feck its a semi an im connected to the good 1s. guess you cant have it all

I HAVE A SEMI x"

i suspect a whole differant type of semi lmao

over a year ago

Well I live in a terrace lol, nice neighbours on both sides!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

My street is mainly elderly people and they're all lovely except for one. She's about the same age as me but spends a lot of time making it clear that she and her life are better and more important than the rest of us!

But the rest are all good. And they like me! Like much of the world they think I'm sweet and lovely don't pay any attention to the fact that a lot of fit, tall male friends visit me at all times of day and night.

over a year ago

Just make sure the crafty cow isn't spying on your shenanigans on here. You gotta watch the old uns you know

over a year ago

When some little fucker set fire to my elderly lorry one night the neighbours surrounding banged on our door and then helped us put the fire out.

Some we had not spoken to before and we were quite touched .

There are some nice people about .

over a year ago

our neighbour cuts the grass in our front garden when he's doing his.

in sixteen months we've only met him once

over a year ago

My neighbour is lovely too. He is in his 80s and recovering from a massive injury. Yet still always helps me with my garden and brings me stuff from the allotment.

It's nice to have nice neighbours. Can Make the difference between a nice home and not

over a year ago

"My street is mainly elderly people and they're all lovely except for one. She's about the same age as me but spends a lot of time making it clear that she and her life are better and more important than the rest of us!

But the rest are all good. And they like me! Like much of the world they think I'm sweet and lovely don't pay any attention to the fact that a lot of fit, tall male friends visit me at all times of day and night. "

I hope mine don't mind that I might be a little loud on Saturday with someone that's not J! Haha - that could be fun actually haha

over a year ago

"

I hope mine don't mind that I might be a little loud on Saturday with someone that's not J! Haha - that could be fun actually haha"

I'll try not to make you too loud

over a year ago

Everyone in my road is nice except me!

The poison pen letters have stopped since the old bat two doors down died

over a year ago

"

I hope mine don't mind that I might be a little loud on Saturday with someone that's not J! Haha - that could be fun actually haha

I'll try not to make you too loud"

You're straight lol. It's Mr cervix washer extraordinaire I'm worried about.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

The one side seem ok just very loud and have no volume control. The other one is like the gestapo he's constantly on my case about jobs my landlord needs to do and he even swept all the snow from his garden and dumped it by my back access to the house blocking my pathway. When I complained he told me he didn't speak good English and didn't understand me grrrrrrr.

By *andysod1965Man
over a year ago

Southall

"When some little fucker set fire to my elderly lorry one night the neighbours surrounding banged on our door and then helped us put the fire out.

Some we had not spoken to before and we were quite touched .

There are some nice people about . "

They petrol bombed my neighbours all young blokes in the house brought my two German shepherds out and told them any more shit like that and I was setting the dogs on them

over a year ago

"

I'll try not to make you too loud"

You're straight lol. It's Mr cervix basher extraordinaire I'm worried about. Haha

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

Yes, as another poster suggested, if you are on your neighbour's internet signal it may be best to stop this until you get your own. She may have parental controls that show everything which has been looked at......

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/02/13 18:52:36]

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"

You're straight lol. It's Mr cervix washer extraordinaire I'm worried about. "

thats not a very sexy nickname lol

over a year ago

"

You're straight lol. It's Mr cervix washer extraordinaire I'm worried about.

thats not a very sexy nickname lol"

It was supposed to say basher but predictive text fucked if up lol.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

my neighbours let me borrow their wifi to

they also provide a great free taxi service, run a michelin star restaurant, provide drining buddies and buy all the beer, have a well stocked shop for when i run out and have very favourable loan terms

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Everyone in my road is nice except me!

The poison pen letters have stopped since the old bat two doors down died"

That was good of her to pop her clogs, save you all the work of cutting words and letters out of wank mags and copies of The Sun

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"my neighbours let me borrow their wifi to

they also provide a great free taxi service, run a michelin star restaurant, provide drining buddies and buy all the beer, have a well stocked shop for when i run out and have very favourable loan terms "

That would be yolur dad then..

over a year ago

"my neighbours let me borrow their wifi to

they also provide a great free taxi service, run a michelin star restaurant, provide drining buddies and buy all the beer, have a well stocked shop for when i run out and have very favourable loan terms "

Haha I haven't asked about food/taxis/loans yet but I have already been told that summer BBQs are on the horizon with lots of alcohol!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

One side of me is a single guy getting on for sixty and works away all week.

The other side is a lovely lady early 60' who decided she would like to paint my fence for me and she swiches my bins over when put the wrong one out.

And she used to keep buying me little flower plants until i said it was sweet but she didnt have to. Everytime a workman was at her house she bought me one to apoligize for the inconvenince and inever knew they where there half the time

Post new Message to Thread