Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No pics no reply

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been reading some profiles saying," no picture no reply" and when you look cheeky buggers have no pics of there own on there profile,what's that about.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

They probably mean to send one with the first message and they likely do the same. X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

thats not always the case, ive sent one but don't very often get one in return

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"thats not always the case, ive sent one but don't very often get one in return "

surely that just means they dont like what they see, rather than having to send you one just because you did ?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hunter gatherers or should I say picture gatherers

over a year ago

"thats not always the case, ive sent one but don't very often get one in return

surely that just means they dont like what they see, rather than having to send you one just because you did ?"

cheers

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

surely that just means they dont like what they see, rather than having to send you one just because you did ?

cheers "

Hahahha.... Sounds harsh but he's got a point. If a guy messages me and I'm not keen I'm not gonna send a face pic back just for the hell of it x

over a year ago

cheers

Hahahha.... Sounds harsh but he's got a point. If a guy messages me and I'm not keen I'm not gonna send a face pic back just for the hell of it x"

ok thanks for the moral support lol

over a year ago

"Just been reading some profiles saying," no picture no reply" and when you look cheeky buggers have no pics of there own on there profile,what's that about.

"

Its telling you what they want as people have the choice. If you get a lot of mail you can be fussy and those who don't like can simply not mail them.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Just been reading some profiles saying," no picture no reply" and when you look cheeky buggers have no pics of there own on there profile,what's that about.

"

It's because they are using their membership how they want to use it...as is their right.

Post new Message to Thread