Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sleep

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am sleep deprived....... And I can't function and its not aiding to my recovery not having any sleep. Are you able to survive on little sleep? Or do you need your 8 hrs a day?

I hate not having enough sleep.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I suffer sleep disturbances so i can go from no sleep a night to ten hours, though mostly i get about 6 but wake up 3 or 4 times a night.

After a while your body adapts. I struggle if i have a week of less than 2 hours a night but mostly it just makes me a bit grumpier.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can get by on 4 or 5 hours but I tend to get grumpy and make silly mistakes when I've not had enough sleep, 6 to 7 is my normal , I always feel worse if I've had to much sleep ......

over a year ago

My sleep is terrible. I can't function right and get very upset easily. Suffering currently and it's making me very emotional

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I used to sleep really well. Now since having my boy my body clock is screwed. So even on the nights he sleeps ok (which are few and far between) I still sleep terribly. I'd say I'm used to it but I can tell the difference, my memory is shocking and I can be a bit over emotional. Lol x

over a year ago

love my sleep time 7/8hrs is good, but when i work nights i can't get more then 2 or 3 hrs, fucked up by friday

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I could sleep on the Big Dipper

over a year ago

Luke is a sound sleeper and can and does fall asleep anywhere, I struggle with sleep and I am lucky if I get a couple of hours a night!! I would love a whole 8 hours sleep

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Having worked on Nights across various jobs for the past 25 years (maybe more!), I really have got into a routine over sleeping during the day.

I MUST have my 6-7 hours at the very least. The Mobile goes onto "silent" Mode, the earplugs are inserted, the heating is set on low and the blackout linings are attached to the back of the curtains.

That ensures a good day's sleep.

Woe betide anyone who wakes me up!!

By *ickndomCouple
over a year ago

Wimborne

[Removed by poster at 26/02/13 10:20:21]

By *ickndomCouple
over a year ago

Wimborne

here you go peeps this is your answer, have used it for years, no side effects, just a good nights sleep

Pull my jimmie up would no you'd had me lol

http://www.network54.com/Forum/217936/thread/1176360697/last-1176732834/valarium-

Post new Message to Thread