Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

This is your life!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How much of your personal every day life do you give away on here?

We try keep our everyday life of the site, as for us swinging is seperate to our normal day to day family life!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Too much probably .

By *aris23Woman
over a year ago

France

Little things slip out without realising sometimes.

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

None because even though our profile is hidden from google searches, forum posts are not!

over a year ago

loads.. ive some things ive never said or told my parents/real friends..

i like the fact im sat here in an arm chair and the reality of the situation is most of you havent a clue who 'i am'

there are situations where because of the distance the internet has it means i can also use it as a therapy almost to express and vent things i am going through. Talking to 'strangers' is relaxing. A problem shared is a problem halved i believe. yes this may sound pretty sad/tragic that a 25yr old see's life this way but day to day its just me and a 3yr old.

Im not forcing people to read my posts, but it often feels good to express via the written word my highs and lows

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've probably said stuff about my personal life.

over a year ago

Do people actually read this stuff?

over a year ago

"Do people actually read this stuff?"

I guess some do and some don't

over a year ago

I think we all say things when posting on here we shouldnt really, but sometimes when your answering post you kind of forget whats appropriate to say on here

Im not as bad as i used to be, when i first started i was very naive but ive learnt to not talk about anything personal anymore

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Some very personal stuff shared but if it gives someone comfort that someone has been through the same then so be it..but a lot of things I keep to myself

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Though I do tend to attempt to keep Personal and Working lives separate, there has been an overlap at times where some of the more mundane aspects of work have been mentioned.

If anything, I tend to probably mention more to a select few people I know when I PM them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I give alot away on here, to much sometimes. However, there is far more that i dont give away

over a year ago

"How much of your personal every day life do you give away on here?

We try keep our everyday life of the site, as for us swinging is seperate to our normal day to day family life! "

Very little of what's important to us. I really don't see the point in telling strangers your life story from, getting up to going to bed.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

A bit of my life is no doubt on here, you cannot help but share some things eg about family, life experience etc.

My other, my "real" life is quite different though and that is not for public consumption - no point really.

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Too much, but its an absolute education reading some of the threads on here so I thank you all for sharing xxxx

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

In between my demented ramblings and adventures in the time-machine I give away a fair amount.

On meets I don't really hesitate to talk about my life and hobbies and stuff, as by the time I've met someone I'm pretty sure of them by then.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"How much of your personal every day life do you give away on here?

We try keep our everyday life of the site, as for us swinging is seperate to our normal day to day family life! "

Very little. I understand to a certain extend people wishing to vent etc...but i think it can be a bit much when so much personal information is shared.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Share what you are comfortable doing, if it comes back to bite you on the bum... Just remember where they heard it and from whom..

Sadly for some, it does.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Share what you are comfortable doing, if it comes back to bite you on the bum... Just remember where they heard it and from whom..

Sadly for some, it does."

Thats a very good way of putting it View!

over a year ago

"Share what you are comfortable doing, if it comes back to bite you on the bum... Just remember where they heard it and from whom..

Sadly for some, it does."

Totally agree, very well put!

over a year ago

Whatever it is you want to know I will tell you I am a very open person

over a year ago

Very little about my personal life. I seem to be at turning those questions around so I avoid answering.. My personal life is totally separate from my after hour activities

over a year ago

I think I give very little away, anything I have shared is of very little consequence. In "real life" we are very private people.

I often see some posts and think it is like car crash TV, if people want to share it is their choice but they have to remember it is an open forum and things you post on the Internet are freely open to abuse or misinterpretation.

What I dislike the most is people who drag their private life onto the forums against another user.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I have shared some things on here like the situation with my ex as I hope that people not directly involved In my life can give me a non biased opinion in a way that my mum or friends will not as they will tend to agree with me no matter what.

Last time I posted something I got lots of helpful advice and support on forum as well as by PM from people and really appreciated it a lot. As a PP said its sometimes easier to vent to people you don't know well then those close. X

over a year ago

I'm fairly open about some things in the forums, sometimes its my downfall...lol

Via PM though and with people I know to be genuine I'm an open book. I can't see the point in having too many secrets, I don't feel the need to hide anything.

over a year ago

My personal life is just that....personal...don't indulge strangers in a forum a peek into my life...infact there's probably only one person on fab that actually knows the real me and he's still learning about me.(poor sod)..everyday stuff I comment on but not into doing a jezza on here but each to their own just not my style...

over a year ago

I try and give away as little as possible.

Post new Message to Thread