Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Panic

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Got a text earlier form my son saying "I want to come home" i thought he ment for good and when i rang him he only ment for a week lol, i soon said yes lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"Got a text earlier form my son saying "I want to come home" i thought he ment for good and when i rang him he only ment for a week lol, i soon said yes lol"

That had me laughing

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Got a text earlier form my son saying "I want to come home" i thought he ment for good and when i rang him he only ment for a week lol, i soon said yes lol"
Have the palpitations stopped?

over a year ago

"Got a text earlier form my son saying "I want to come home" i thought he ment for good and when i rang him he only ment for a week lol, i soon said yes lolHave the palpitations stopped? "

Just about think i would have agreed to anything hed asked for bless him

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ohh and breathe, bloody hell bet you nearly had a heart attack xx

over a year ago

You must be ok it would kill me living with my mum for a week

over a year ago

"Got a text earlier form my son saying "I want to come home" i thought he ment for good and when i rang him he only ment for a week lol, i soon said yes lol

You must be ok it would kill me living with my mum for a week "

soft as shit you mean

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Got a text earlier form my son saying "I want to come home" i thought he ment for good and when i rang him he only ment for a week lol, i soon said yes lol

That had me laughing"

Me too - I get those texts from mine from time to time - mind you I love having them home (for a week or so)

By *exySwing3rsCouple
over a year ago

In Your Hearts

It always starts of with a week and before you know it.......

By *aris23Woman
over a year ago

France

I got THAT call about 6 weeks ago when my son and his wife separated. Now he's planning how to redecorate my spare room/office to HIS taste!! He works nights to so is hampering my available time even more!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I got THAT call about 6 weeks ago when my son and his wife separated. Now he's planning how to redecorate my spare room/office to HIS taste!! He works nights to so is hampering my available time even more!"
Sounds like a bit of a sign of his extended intentions?

over a year ago

You must be ok it would kill me living with my mum for a week soft as shit you mean"

Hell no she is hard as nails!

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

Quick move lol

over a year ago

I love callum so much and we are very very close, he talks about everything to me sometimes to much lol.

But we just couldnt live together. We will be driving each other mad after a week. I do really stupid things like buy him kids pic and mix and he wasnt allowed sweets as a kid lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I love mine to bits, too and they could have anything from me.. (and they bloody know it!) but most importantly they are very loyal, decent human beings appreciating and following values I taught them from a young age.

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I get texts from my mum saying 'please come home;........

over a year ago

"I love mine to bits, too and they could have anything from me.. (and they bloody know it!) but most importantly they are very loyal, decent human beings appreciating and following values I taught them from a young age. "

People on here would be surprised that callum is my son if they met him from how i come across on here. He is very moralistic and has what i call old fasioned values, but then people on here dont see how i am with the ones i love. In fact they would get the sick bucket lol

over a year ago

My mom says if I ever had to move back in with her I would have to leave my bad habits on the porch lol

over a year ago

I think I would panic if one of ours wanted to come for more than the odd day. We missed them when they left but now wouldn't wanting them cramping our swinging style.

Post new Message to Thread